What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

I am not even talking about the Arab Israelis but just the Israelis.. I never even counted them in. Israel is not a rich country by every barometer.. Middling yes.

Nobody carry anything for fun is because this people have been settled in disputed areas in the heart of the Palestinian areas so carrying guns is means of survival for them.. The question is why put yourself at such risk in the first place if it is not for escaping poverty.. Poverty has always been rampant in israel

Yeah keep pushing this poor Israeli narrative, Soon UAE and Saudi will be donating them money for the relief of poverty.

Alot of people see Rich jews in Florida and then they assume all are rich.. Which is a major fallacy and also the settlers themselves never wanted to become settlers but due to poverty and circumstances they took the governments assistance to become settlers
That’s more the case of the older more moderate settlements close to east Jerusalem where the govt built a lot of mass housing etc. the settlers that are actively intruding unto Palestinian neighborhoods like in Hebron or sheikh jarrah are straight psychos though.

That’s more the case of the older more moderate settlements close to east Jerusalem where the govt built a lot of mass housing etc. the settlers that are actively intruding unto Palestinian neighborhoods like in Hebron or sheikh jarrah are straight psychos though.

Hebron and some other areas that they refer to as Judea and Samaria. They have an obssesion with West Bank.. But there are no settlements in Sheikh Jarrah that is in East Jerusalem no settlers there

Hebron and some other areas that they refer to as Judea and Samaria. They have an obssesion with West Bank.. But there are no settlements in Sheikh Jarrah that is in East Jerusalem no settlers there
Yeah I know but settlers are trying to kick people out of their houses in sheikh jarrah.

They came up with a staange claims but SH is exclusively arab district of Jerusalem..
Yeah I know that. I’m just saying that those settlers are extremists and not the ones who are motivated by lower costs that you mentioned

wish the rockets was stronger & powerful

They have promised that they have saved even bigger surprises and that it will get worse and worse. Their track record over the last 9 days proves them credible. They have fired all the inferior rockets first and are now using the one with the 400kg TNT warhead, in fact latest tweets suggest they are even duping the iron dome system efficiently by firing many of the smaller ones and then firing the larger more damaging ones (I'll try and repost those tweets). Brilliant strategy so far in not revealing all the aces and sucking them into an unwinnable conflict.

True statement! I have seen Israelis who are vigorously opposed to Israel's cruel treatment of Palestinians. Many of them would tell you when they look back at history, the only people who welcome them amongst their midst were Arabs, Turks, and Muslims in general.

Yes. But jews are also about about 98% zionists. And the settlers moving into hat country are 100% jewish as they are the only ones with the right to "return".

rhead, in fact latest tweets suggest they are even duping the iron dome system efficiently by firing many of the smaller ones and then firing the larger more damaging ones (I'll try and repost those tweets). Brilliant strategy so far in not revealing all the aces and sucking them into an

pls do i am waiting :) thanks

pls do i am waiting :) thanks

So basically, newer variants of missiles being used day by day (and only a very few of the latest variants fired), more and more direct hits like in the video where some israeli woman was crying loudly and you could see and hear 6-7 straight explosions, meaning the iron dome is tiring out or they know how to evade it now easily. Newer things like drones, suicide submarines and mortars being utilized and now all the different factions (al aqsa martyrs brigade, Islamic Jihad, etc etc) are being mobilized and carrying out operations one by one, Israel now already is in a multi front war. And one can just hope Hezb is around the corner in lebanon and syria :D

A banner produced in Gaza is a great example of the close relationship between the military wings of Hamas, PIJ and the Resistance Committees in Palestine.
E1sAbzMVcAEPQz7

Back
Top Bottom