What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Why the sudden ceacefire talks?

Didn’t Israel says they won’t back down until Hamas is finished?

What if any of Israel's adversary who joins this war focuses on taking out Israel's airbases? Israel (Occupied Palestine), being a small country, doesn't have big mountains or hardened areas, as far as I can see, that can withstand powerful ballistic or cruise missiles. They're just being too lucky that Palestinians in Gaza don't have the kind of powerful weapons that can take out those air bases. So my question is, if a powerful adversary deploys such a powerful assault and take out those airbases, shouldn't Israel be brought to its knees? They don't have an aircraft carrier, so once those airbases are taken out, those fighter jets would've been useless.

Bases get repaired in hours. Everything worthwhile is in underground bunkers. 200 million dollar jets dont just sit there in the open.

Highways or freeways are also useful runways. Anyone that does this will also have their infrastructure destroyed by Israel.

5 hours of continuous rocket fire today, and more rockets were fired today than on any previous days of the conflict. This shows you Israel is achieving nothing except the mass killing of civilians.

You summed it up nicely.

Over a week of constant, non-stop bombardments and air raids, claiming to hit Hamas's military infrastructure, and still...

Everyday, Hamas is firing hundreds of rocket bursts. Where are those rockets coming from and where are they being launched from, and how come they haven't decreased if IDF is claiming to hit Hamas targets.

Bunch of liars, they're just trying to beat them into subjugation and put the population in fatigue.

The only casualty that the Israeli government announces is those of foreign workers. They wouldn't let anyone else know the death of their fellow Israelis because, according to them, that would provide a propaganda victory to the Palestinian resistance. Only the death of the foreign workers is announced!

Wow they live in a tin shed in one of the richest countries on earth.

"Judgement day will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews. The Muslims will kill the Jews and the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees. The rocks and trees will cry out Oh Muslim, oh faithful servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him."

Their time of tyranny is coming to an end soon Inshallah!!!
They have been exposed for the cowards they are hiding behind High tech tanks, aircraft and ships. Hamas has given them back 0.01% of what they inflict on the Palestinians, and they're already squealing like swines!
PDF version of retweet from me.

The jets are not underground, they are in shelters yes but penetration munitions are specifically built for taking those out.

I'm sure they have underground shelters. they will have if they thing any adversary has shelter penetrating munitions. Check out the cost of the F35 and the cost of storing them underground. Its a no brainer. and they aren't stupid.
Richest?

I have no idea why there is so much wrong assumptions about Israel?

Israel won't even make top 15 in Asia forget the world. Israel is middling Economy that lives on US charity

Its pretty darn rich. A lunch in tel aviv is like $25 in a medium restaurant. a kebab is $10. An 2 bedroom apartment in tel aviv is over $1 million. They arent Qatar, but they are quite rich.

Anyway what's the poorest jew you've ever met? is this even an issue?

I'm sure they have underground shelters. they will have if they thing any adversary has shelter penetrating munitions. Check out the cost of the F35 and the cost of storing them underground. Its a no brainer. and they aren't stupid.

Its pretty darn rich. A lunch in tel aviv is like $25 in a medium restaurant. a kebab is $10. An 2 bedroom apartment in tel aviv is over $1 million. They arent Qatar, but they are quite rich.

Anyway what's the poorest jew you've ever met? is this even an issue?

Poverty rate is high in Israel? Why do you think some even resort to becoming settlers and joining government programs? Poverty my friend poverty. The wealth is not distributed right in Israel. The Money in Israel is not build on economy majority of it comes from US charity. Israel is not a rich country as you put it. The infrastructure is not that top notch either.. They have middling economy despite the wealth not being equally distributed

Iraqi PMU/resistance forces or/and Houthis will probably join this fight in the near future.

Its all or nothing for Palestine IMO.
If we do nothing now in next 5 years or within this decade. Then all will be lost and they will destroy Al Aqsa.

If we do nothing now in next 5 years or within this decade. Then all will be lost.

Who are this people? Where do they come from? If you can't measure your enemies capabiltiies and know on before hand what he can and what he can't you probably shouldn't comment on them and you should stay out this topic. Let these who know comment.

There is two things you either miscalculate entirely or you calculate them right but what I have seen is strange neither of them but it is retardation.. It is equal like saying I will fly to another galaxy on top of a small bird...

Israel can't defeat anyone militarily in the region except Lebanon... An opinion I held for the last 2-3 years.. It's window of opportunities shout down in the 1960s and 70s all the upto the 90s...

Last edited:
Poverty rate is high in Israel? Why do you think some even resort to becoming settlers and joining government programs? Poverty my friend poverty. The wealth is not distributed right in Israel. The Money in Israel is not build on economy majority of it comes from US charity. Israel is not a rich country as you put it. The infrastructure is not that top notch either.. They have middling economy despite the wealth not being equally distributed

Most of the poverty there is the Arabs or maybe the ehtiopian jews. The settlers have $5 million dollar apartments in New York. They own the banks they print the money. everywhere you go. Even in Denmark you live in. They need to bring in Thai workers to work in some factory because they cant get the local news to work. The poorest jewish person I've ever met has like $3 million in cash. Israel is not a rich country. lol

Israel can't defeat anyone militarily in the region except Lebanon

they seem to be flying over Syria and will and bombing any target they like, much like Gaza. They re threatening to attack iran and could probably hit any target there. (at a great retaliatory cost of course).

So this claim is just fantasy.
Will the Judeo-Christian Neoliberal Zionists ever have courage to investigate whether this "skunk water" is some sort of chemical warfare??

no.

Most of the poverty there is the Arabs or maybe the ehtiopian jews. The settlers have $5 million dollar apartments in New York. They own the banks they print the money. everywhere you go. Even in Denmark you live in. They need to bring in Thai workers to work in some factory because they cant get the local news to work. The poorest jewish person I've ever met has like $3 million in cash. Israel is not a rich country. lol

You gotta be kidding comparing Denmark to Israel? Denmark is one of the richest countries in the world and it feels rich from top to bottom. Health care, schools and everything is free. You don't even need to work in Denmark the Gov't will give you 2000 USD monthly without doing anything..

All the settlers have enlisted into some government programs and due to poverty. What forces them to carry arms and live in fear? It was due to economical gains and escape from poverty. The poverty rate in Israel is high.. Yes the Palestinian area also has high poverty rate

Back
Top Bottom