What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

(1) Mahmoud Gamal on Twitter: "NEW - Egypt has proposed a cease-fire from Thursday at 6:00 a.m, Hamas reportedly agreed." / Twitter

During the past few hours, U.S National Security Adviser made his second contact on the situation in Gaza & Israel with the Egyptian Government officials. Also, Israeli media outlets reported that an Egyptian security (GIS) delegation has arrived in Tel Aviv for ceasefire talks.

https://twitter.com/mahmouedgamal44/status/1394732646203334663/photo/1

1621383083442.png

they seem to be flying over Syria and will and bombing any target they like, much like Gaza. They re threatening to attack iran and could probably hit any target there. (at a great retaliatory cost of course).

I am gonna tell you how fragile Israel truly is now? If you remove the F35s which most state actors can do except for Syria and Iraq but they could also get the means transfered. Or let me put it to you in an easy Langauge you understand.. Once Israel F35s is nullified Israel has nothing to offer...

Israel armed forces won't be able to defeat conventionally even Assad's forces if they maange to remove the airforce forget about Jordan who can technically put the F-35s out of the skies.. They don't have the manpower to sustain such battle and I am only talking here 1v1 scenarios..

This is not gameboy or Nintando game this is real warfare.. Conventional engagement is gonna be very large and possibility of Israel being able to conventionally push or sustain that large engagement is not promising and note I am still talking in 1v1 scenario

Last edited:
Wow they live in a tin shed in one of the richest countries on earth.

It is possible that it is foreign workers who live in those shanty houses since the rent is very expensive in Israel. They reported 2 Thai workers who worked in that factory to be part of the casualties.

Last edited:
It's simple and clear. Afraid Arabs had full knowledge of what Israel has planned in the last week of Ramadan, and they thought it I'll be a few demonstrations and that's it?
They never thought Muslims in the world will evr come out in huge numbers like what we are seeing these days?
And now these afraid Arabs are sending tons of Thier funds to hamas in Ghaza ?
Why?
Because these afraid Arabs are becoming more afraid of a mass public Movment against them because of Thier support to Israel which can result in Civil Wars all across the Israel supporting Arabian countries?
Mind you hizballha is making itself for a long war against Israel and when that happens more afraid Arabs will become more afraid ending in supporting hamas !
Iran, turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia must take a stand, bring sanctions against Israel not letting them Turkish seas or air space for it's trade and other other aspects can be considered while appealing all those who accepted Israel recently to finish their relations with ISrael, with growing preasure like that USA will push ISrael to end it's illegal occupation of Palestinian lands as been agreed in camp David summit

Poverty rate is high in Israel? Why do you think some even resort to becoming settlers and joining government programs? Poverty my friend poverty. The wealth is not distributed right in Israel. The Money in Israel is not build on economy majority of it comes from US charity. Israel is not a rich country as you put it. The infrastructure is not that top notch either.. They have middling economy despite the wealth not being equally distributed
Can vouch for this. Israel’s infrastructure is shit compared to the UAE or China. It’s probably maintained better than the US but nothing special, pretty mediocre. Most people are middle class and there is a big segment that relies on government subsidies and employment. Aside from some glitzy areas in Tel Aviv or Haifa, it feels pretty stagnant economically. A lot of the big money in Israel are rich American Jews who have retired there or have a second home there because of emotional reasons.

The Washington Post: The Biden administration approves $ 735 million in arms sales to Israel
It just looks good on documents but if a all out war begins will that weaponry can be used against 4 front wars from hizballha to hamas meaning Lebanon. To sirya to west bank to Ghaza?
I don't think so, Israel can defend itself with out Americans real military support and when Americans will come to defend Israel, the Russia silently sitting in sirya will be happy?
Can vouch for this. Israel’s infrastructure is shit compared to the UAE or China. It’s probably maintained better than the US but nothing special, pretty mediocre. Most people are middle class and there is a big segment that relies on government subsidies and employment. Aside from some glitzy areas in Tel Aviv or Haifa, it feels pretty stagnant economically. A lot of the big money in Israel are rich American Jews who have retired there or have a second home there because of emotional reasons.
It seems you don't have any knowledge about them?
Most of the Israelis they all have best of homes in all over EU and America Canada, Israel is just Thier 2nd home they just come to live in Israel for Thier marriages, or other stuff or for basic citizen duties and after that they all retrun to Thier western homes?
Mostly most of these Israelis thy live in Israel for 6 months they go back and come back next year

Alot of people see Rich jews in Florida and then they assume all are rich.. Which is a major fallacy and also the settlers themselves never wanted to become settlers but due to poverty and circumstances they took the governments assistance to become settlers

Alot of people see Rich jews in Florida and then they assume all are rich.. Which is a major fallacy and also the settlers themselves never wanted to become settlers but due to poverty and circumstances they took the governments assistance to become settlers
Frist thing to understand is a differnce between a Jew and a Zionist?
Zionist they push poors to accept what Zionist govt has to offer while they themselves enjoy the command and the elites club?
In FL those are Jews not Zionists ?
Zionists they all have double or triple nationlities ?

Yaar, "Zionists" are people that have hijacked the Jewish religion. They use it as cover for ulterior motives. They don't give a damn about actual Jewish people.

I am gonna tell you how fragile Israel truly is now? If you remove the F35s which most state actors can do except for Syria and Iraq but they could also get the means transfered. Or let me put it to you in an easy Langauge you understand.. Once Israel F35s is nullified Israel has nothing to offer...

Israel armed forces won't be able to defeat conventionally even Assad's forces if they maange to remove the airforce forget about Jordan who can technically put the F-35s out of the skies.. They don't have the manpower to sustain such battle and I am only talking here 1v1 scenarios..

This is not gameboy or Nintando game this is real warfare.. Conventional engagement is gonna be very large and possibility of Israel being able to conventionally push or sustain that large engagement is not promising and note I am still talking in 1v1 scenario

If we look back at the conflicts that Israel had with Hezbollah in 2006 and subsequent conflicts with Palestinians in Gaza in 2007/2009/2014/2021, we can safely conclude that the present generation of Israelis - even the ones in the army - are much different than the hardcore Zionists who founded their state.

The current ones don't have a much stomach for a prolonged conflict, whereas the ones who founded their state were very dedicated to their cause and were very zealous as well. Fighting 1 moth with Hezbollah in 2006 and Hamas/PIJ/other Gaza resistance factions in 2014 was just too much for the current generation. Even Netanyahu and their president Rivlin immediately run to the shelter as soon as the siren sounds.

Gee, they can't even dare to invade poorly-armed Gaza now out of concern for the kind of organized campaign that they'll face in the Strip. So removing their technological superiority or even a prolonged campaign with their air superiority, they could be easily be brought to their knees.

This is the reason why the IDF prioritizes a collective punishment and divert huge resources for unleashing death and destruction on civilians. They want to bring the war to a quick end, so they bomb whatever military targets they have in their list, and then move their attention to civilians and civilian infrastructure. More like I want to keep bombing your wife and children if you don't accept a ceasefire and my demand list. Bottom line, an adversary with capable air defense system can really cause them to run to America, UK, France, etc.

You gotta be kidding comparing Denmark to Israel? Denmark is one of the richest countries in the world and it feels rich from top to bottom. Health care, schools and everything is free. You don't even need to work in Denmark the Gov't will give you 2000 USD monthly without doing anything..

Yeah Denmark is richer. But they are rich too. And Arabs bring the average down due to the economic discrimination they face.

All the settlers have enlisted into some government programs and due to poverty. What forces them to carry arms and live in fear? It was due to economical gains and escape from poverty. The poverty rate in Israel is high.. Yes the Palestinian area also has high poverty rate

They carry arms to they can shoot Palestinians for fun. They live in fear because they are cowardly.

Zionism is not judism

True statement! I have seen Jews who are vigorously opposed to Israel's cruel treatment of Palestinians. Many of them would tell you when they look back at history, the only people who welcome them amongst their midst were Arabs, Turks, and Muslims in general.

Last edited:
the Russia silently sitting in sirya will be happy?

Russia has one million of its citizens living in Israel. They will send as much arms as US to defend Israel.
It seems you don't have any knowledge about them?
Most of the Israelis they all have best of homes in all over EU and America Canada, Israel is just Thier 2nd home they just come to live in Israel for Thier marriages, or other stuff or for basic citizen duties and after that they all retrun to Thier western homes?
Mostly most of these Israelis thy live in Israel for 6 months they go back and come back next year

This is very true. Iserl is just like an armed holiday camp. They all have 2 or 3 or 4 passports. EU, US. Australia. Canada. Its a country made up of holiday homes. Heck even the Ethiopian jews Ethiopian citizenship. They ll have houses and property al over the world. They just go there to shoot or beat up some Palestinians for fun.

some have jobs in Israel to keep the place going, but its all just temporary. They all have one foot on each fence

Yeah Denmark is richer. But they are rich too. And Arabs bring the average down due to the economic discrimination they face.

They live in fear because they are cowardly.

I am not even talking about the Arab Israelis but just the Israelis.. I never even counted them in. Israel is not a rich country by every barometer.. Middling yes.

Nobody carry anything for fun is because this people have been settled in disputed areas in the heart of the Palestinian areas so carrying guns is means of survival for them.. The question is why put yourself at such risk in the first place if it is not for escaping poverty.. Poverty has always been rampant in israel.. It is stressful raising kids in such hotly contested areas deep behind enemy lines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom