What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Man bids farewell to his wife after she was killed by Israeli strikes

While in UAE:

1621378005377.png

https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle...as-a-tourist-destination-20210517-p57sgp.html

:( :what:

THIS TIME - Israel must be taught a LESSON

A NEW NORMAL MUST BE ESTABLISHED BY HAMAS

CEASEFIRE without any significant guarantee is USELESS/TRAP

THIS LAND GRABBING BY ISRAEL MUST STOP NOW

ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS SHOULD BE BLOWN UP

All those rockets fired by Hamas recently - even if they were little more powerful and accurate - The scenes in Israel would be completely different.

I think we all can sense that ISRAEL is panicking

Front from Lebanon will be icing on cake. Hezbullah should do little warm up.

Once finished with Hamas - Israel will move to crush Hezbullah

Loss of Palestinian lives shouldn't go in vain.

May Allah be with innocents. Ameen.

Q: What will happen to Al Aqsa Mosque?

Israeli kids: it will collapse, explode and disappear.

Q: How do you feel when you met an Arab kid?

Israeli kids: I feel I want to kill them.

I always knew the day would come when Arabs will perish at the hand of one of this lil crazy terrorists whom will be put in few years in charge of the nuclear button.
That explains why the hadit speaks of few Arabs in the last days ...

I always knew the day would come when Arabs will perish at the hand of one of this lil crazy terrorists whom will be put in few years in charge of the nuclear button.
That explains why the hadit speaks of few Arabs in the last days ...

That hadith pains me to see it will happen. But it does make sense why Quran says Jews will be wiped out and I believe it might be due to this as retribution.

But interestingly no hadith makes this sort of statement in regards to non-Arab Muslims. I wonder if we'll develop more nukes and stuff to protect ourselves or something. Allah knows.

THIS TIME - Israel must be taught a LESSON

A NEW NORMAL MUST BE ESTABLISHED BY HAMAS

CEASEFIRE without any significant guarantee is USELESS/TRAP

THIS LAND GRABBING BY ISRAEL MUST STOP NOW

ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS SHOULD BE BLOWN UP

All those rockets fired by Hamas recently - even if they were little more powerful and accurate - The scenes in Israel would be completely different.

I think we all can sense that ISRAEL is panicking

Front from Lebanon will be icing on cake. Hezbullah should do little warm up.

Once finished with Hamas - Israel will move to crush Hezbullah

Loss of Palestinian lives shouldn't go in vain.

May Allah be with innocents. Ameen.
One small thing. International call for G Had. They used to pee their pants in times of Ottomans becuase of this. Now is same situation.

1st thing the Judeo-Christian Zionists did was to demonise GHad in muslim minds.

2) They labeled this conflict Arab-Israeli conflict. So subconsciously distancing it from muslims.

3) Need I say more? How much longer we gonna wear suit and tie and wait for some miracle for Kashmire, Palestine, Burma, XinJiang, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, persecuted muslims in West and in other places??

We have subconsciously become slaves to them. Whatever they dictate we accept. Because of their fake Khwarijiites armies we have given up on quwat e bazoo. Rest they achieved by buying out our 'leaders'. If today muslims from all over the world descend upon Israel as non state actors. Israel won't be able to do anything.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom