What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

You are mixing water and milk here my mann. Nobody is saying the zionists are good but you are trying to insert the passover into this which in itself was a tragedy period and The passover is to celebrate liberation due to Moses he survived the killing of Infants. That event has nothing to do with this event. Stop inserting it. Sorry for saying this but all your posts are garbage they are just getting worse.

I am not in support of child killing but you are trying to quickly change subject and jump into another subject but I won't allow that.. You referred to the passover as Egyptian children dying while it was clearly jewish children dying. It is like as if you turned things upside down. The jews experienced cruel genocide for 400 years in Egypt but you are trying to blame them for the genocide committed against them..

2b642a492f44224e802ee880e2969559.jpg
jews living in occupied land are zionist but since they are your arab kings masters you will defend them no wonder your "arab nationalist world is fucked up!

You clearly said celebrating passover was evil and the dying of Eygptian kids? That sounds alot like twisted revision.. Which is turning everything upside down

Yeah they actually do. It is a holiday thats celebrated.

But the relevant thing here is that no-one that voted for this government is asking them to stop this murder. some on video posted above are supporting this openly. this a real shame and tragedy.

But the relevant thing here is that no-one that voted for this government is asking them to stop this murder. some on video posted above are supporting this openly. this a real shame and tragedy.

What a ridiculous article you came up with.. That article was anti-god.. Whomever Allah punishes is just even if he takes away their firstborn as one of the plague.. Quite an strange angle never seen an angle taking pro-Firuan Pov on things.. You are absolutely out of the loop or just trolling..

That Firaun is so noteriously bad that even Satan(Ibliss) runs away from him.. He is clearly one of the worst creatures to have ever walked earth but I am reading an article saying these who served him and died alongside him were innocent? What in the world

jews living in occupied land are zionist but since they are your arab kings masters you will defend them no wonder your "arab nationalist world is fucked up!

Yes, its always interesting to see which formers jump to their defence. It's clear for all to see.

To attribute what happened to Moses and his people as their fault.. It is actully heretic saying that and haram

You just made that up. Again. I'm sorry if my suggestion that celebrating the death of kids is unacceptable.

Everyone please consider, who is more likely to attack me on this forum, a pro Palestinian or a pro Israeli?

You just made that up. Again. I'm sorry if my suggestion that celebrating the death of kids is unacceptable.

Everyone please consider, who is more likely to attack me on this forum, a pro Palestinian or a pro Israeli?

I don't understand why you being hard-headed you made a mistake instead of conceding and carry on you insist that you were correct

I am just saying don't go full retarded like the Hindus they are batshit crazy cow worshippers who have no principles.. There are red-lines in certain areas even Islam doesn't permit you.. To attribute what happened to Moses and his people as their fault.. It is actully heretic saying that and haram.. I am not defending anybody.. I am Pro-Gaza and Palestine just saying I am also pro-Moses and his people but not zionists.. There is a fine line between things
i am against killing of children women ederly trees or ready harvest this is what Nabi SAW teach us! and i am against killing of jewish childern but not thier women they serve in military! and they live in occupied land!!

so you can suck their balls like your bastard arab coward kings but i wont act cute like you! you ppl are worse than hindus! i really want your arab arrogance to be dragged on streets and then only non arab muslims will help you cowards!

Killing children is very much documented in their religious texts. This is a site documenting the verses in the Old Testament about killing children: https://www.openbible.info/topics/killing_children.

Now, the Israelis' current and previous massacres against poorly-armed and blockaded Gazans should be understood in that context. Killing babies, mothers, old men, and innocent people is very much ordained in their beliefs.

Killing children is very much documented in their religious texts. This is a site documenting the verses in the Old Testament about killing children: https://www.openbible.info/topics/killing_children.

Now, the Israelis' current and previous massacres against poorly-armed and blockaded Gazans should be understood in that context. Killing babies, mothers, old men, and innocent people is very much ordained in their beliefs.

God help the children of gaza. Maybe thats what Erdogan was talking about, and condemned for.

true i have read history on purim n passover

Please don't report me to the word zionist Congress.

There is a video of an Israeli man posed here, saying that Palestinian children should be killed before they grow up and be terrorists. The Israeli government using the most precise missiles in the world has just killed 60+ children, we all saw the pictures and cried.

The Israeli government has been voted in by a majority of their people. And these people aren't protesting these horrible killings. They support their government in these killings? why? could it be cultural? Religious?

I just think celebrating or wanting children dead is sick and awful. Am I wrong in thinking that?

What does someone smarter than me have to say about this?

Every shaheeds blood is not only on the hands of the nazis of israeli but also the traitors like MBS and MBZ. May Allah destroy them all and give me front row seats and popcorn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom