What's new

Israel offers strike-capable drones to India

there are many countries those not recognize israel. but it does not mean that pakistan is doing anything wrong for Isreal.

why you indian always be a propagandist against pakistan, tell me when pakistan target isreal day and night? :angry:
Dude no need to ask them for anything we'll buy this one
jHQcbAs.jpg

They had their chance to do what was expected and they failed.
So did NaMO.

lmost any and every defence strategy of your starts with Israel, right from the prophet's time in Arabia to the Yom Kippur war. Just see how many of your generals talk about Israel and India nexus. Technically you shouldn't be even bothered about Israel doing whatever.

But so many of your officers and ex-military experts speak about Israel.
:blah::blah::blah:

Almost any and every defence strategy of your starts with Israel, right from the prophet's time in Arabia to the Yom Kippur war. Just see how many of your generals talk about Israel and India nexus. Technically you shouldn't be even bothered about Israel doing whatever.

But so many of your officers and ex-military experts speak about Israel.

ok so do you think that talking against someone is equal to do something wrong practically against someone?

No one gives a squat about them anyway.

Why bother?

They want to target you day and night and they expect you to be equal. :D

Well, if the order is big enough, then make in India can definitely be possible. 200+ at the least. But using them would be even more fun. It will reduce fatalities among our troops and at the same time obliterate enemies both within and outside.

Rustom II is also a surveillance drone. Not armed one. To make it armed, DRDO has to modify it heavily.
Yes the other side will just sit and wait for you to target practice

ok so do you think that talking against someone is equal to do something wrong practically against someone?
Ys,dude. A bullet may kill one soldier,but verbal propoganda make hundreds to take gun in hand.

Ys,dude. A bullet may kill one soldier,but verbal propoganda make hundreds to take gun in hand.
we never listen or watch this verbal propaganda against Israel in our country pakistan either on newspaper or any TV channel. i was keen of listening and reading the news but i never watched or listen any propaganda on any pakistani TV channel or newspaper against israel in my entire life.
it is india who is actively spreading propaganda against pakistan all around the world not only in news papers but also on TV channels.

Last edited:
we never listen or watch this verbal propaganda against Israel in our country pakistan either on newspaper or any TV channel. i was keen of listening and reading the news but i never watched or listen any propaganda on any pakistani TV channel or newspaper against israel in my entire life.
it is india who is actively spreading propaganda against pakistan all around the world not only in news papers but also on TV channels.
We are spreading the fact. You guys are providing safe heaven for people like masood azar,and allowing him to walk freely, allowing him to bark freely against India,he even urges your govt to use nuke against us... Still you believes that we are spreading propoganda.... Cmon man....

Pakistan only managed to test CH-4B not CH-5.
CH-5 is far from ready.
Atleat they have theirs own ucav,but we were purchasing from outside.

We are spreading the fact. You guys are providing safe heaven for people like masood azar,and allowing him to walk freely, allowing him to bark freely against India,he even urges your govt to use nuke against us... Still you believes that we are spreading propoganda.... Cmon man....

you are spreading the facts(propaganda) without knowing the truth... pakistan establishment and army has been fighting against terrorism for long time and we have lost about 70 thousand of innocent lives in war and terror. and it is not possible for pakistan to fight with every terrorist organization at the same time. because we don't want anarchy in our country. not only pakistan but also U.S wanted to establish a good relation with taliban by negotiating them. negotiating doest not mean to support terrorist groups.
but what india did against pakistan? your prime minister, and ajit doval not only threaten to pakistan. but also india is practically involve to spread the proxy war inside pakistan. why are you freely allowing indian establishment to bark against pakistan.
on the other hand you are trying to sabotage pakistan economically as well as by spreading hates for pakistan all around the world. write down my words if you would not support pakistan against war and terror then there will be surely the Rise of islamic states (ISIS). and the Rise of islamic estates means destroying the entire region including india. and then europe and arabs one by one.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom