What's new

Israel offers strike-capable drones to India

So did butcher of gujrat

Post reported for derogatory comments against the head of a nation.

Atleat they have theirs own ucav,but we were purchasing from outside.

DRDO's fault.

I don't know why the MOD isn't hammering DRDO fast enough.

Rustom-II only for surveillance! it can easily carry modified Nag missiles.

:omghaha::omghaha:

TOT again!, what happened to "Make in india"? And didn't claims were made that india making 5th gen fighter? Drone should be easier, wouldn't it?

Focus on taking your country back rather than advanced topics ok? Those RAW sheesha-cafes in downtown dhaka are not going to go away by themselves.

but can they stop the targeted country from retaliation like missile strike in retaliation of drone strikes.

No but they can drop laser guided fart bombs on people who ask asinine questions on PDF

:omghaha::omghaha:

TOT again!, what happened to "Make in india"? And didn't claims were made that india making 5th gen fighter? Drone should be easier, wouldn't it?

Make and export better lungis for starters mate .. Or else all you will ever have money for are rusted jerrycan castoffs from the Chinese navy.

Won't make a difference. The end result will be similar. Pakistan knows it too, hence it's the cronies fighting the war. Else Pakistan would have fought an all out war long back.
Last time I checked pakistan war ready to fight a war while Head of Shopa Pawa aka Butcher of Gujrat refused to fight war by saying"Ao ghareebi ke khilaf jang lartay hn"
that shows who is afraid to fight war

Last time I checked pakistan war ready to fight a war while Head of Shopa Pawa aka Butcher of Gujrat refused to fight war by saying"Ao ghareebi ke khilaf jang lartay hn"
that shows who is afraid to fight war
Last I checked, political map of the World still bears proof of Pakistani defeat. Now you can huff and puff as much as u want, facts will remain unchanged. Again last I checked PA sent irregulars to capture EMPTY POSTS in Kargil. That really says a lot about PA.

Last I checked, political map of the World still bears proof of Pakistani defeat. Now you can huff and puff as much as u want, facts will remain unchanged. Again last I checked PA sent irregulars to capture EMPTY POSTS in Kargil. That really says a lot about PA.
:coffee::coffee::coffee:

• Home
  • Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
Posted in India | 20-Jan-09 | Author: Siddharth Srivastava| Source: Asia Times

_thumb2pakistani_soldier_web.jpg

A Pakistani soldier stands guard in a bunker in the village of Subhan Khaur. The head of India's army confirmed that Pakistan has redeployed troops along the two countries' tense border but said he regarded war as a "last resort. "
NEW DELHI - Reluctance for battle by an ill-prepared army could have resulted in India not launching an attack on Pakistan in the aftermath of the Pakistan-linked terror attack in the Indian city of Mumbai on November 26 in which nearly 200 people died.

High-level government sources have told Asia Times Online that army commanders impressed on the political leadership in New Delhi that an inadequate and obsolete arsenal at their disposal mitigated against an all-out war.

The navy and air force, however, had given the government the go-ahead about their preparedness to carry out an attack and repulse any retaliation from Pakistan.

Over the past few weeks, it has become increasingly apparent from top officials in the know that the closed-door meetings of top military commanders and political leaders discussed the poor state of the armory (both ammunition and artillery), and that this tilted the balance in favor of not striking at Pakistan.

http://wsn.globalo.com/India/siddharth-srivastava/Indian-army-backed-out-of-Pakistan-attack

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

• Home
  • Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
Posted in India | 20-Jan-09 | Author: Siddharth Srivastava| Source: Asia Times

_thumb2pakistani_soldier_web.jpg

A Pakistani soldier stands guard in a bunker in the village of Subhan Khaur. The head of India's army confirmed that Pakistan has redeployed troops along the two countries' tense border but said he regarded war as a "last resort. "
NEW DELHI - Reluctance for battle by an ill-prepared army could have resulted in India not launching an attack on Pakistan in the aftermath of the Pakistan-linked terror attack in the Indian city of Mumbai on November 26 in which nearly 200 people died.

High-level government sources have told Asia Times Online that army commanders impressed on the political leadership in New Delhi that an inadequate and obsolete arsenal at their disposal mitigated against an all-out war.

The navy and air force, however, had given the government the go-ahead about their preparedness to carry out an attack and repulse any retaliation from Pakistan.

Over the past few weeks, it has become increasingly apparent from top officials in the know that the closed-door meetings of top military commanders and political leaders discussed the poor state of the armory (both ammunition and artillery), and that this tilted the balance in favor of not striking at Pakistan.

http://wsn.globalo.com/India/siddharth-srivastava/Indian-army-backed-out-of-Pakistan-attack
Still huffing and puffing...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom