What's new

Israel offers strike-capable drones to India

Something needs to happen in the UAV space. DRDO is taking too long and for me, producing UAVs is a low hanging fruit for big and small firms outside the PSUs. The ball should be rolling.
DRDO were a little quicker with other projects in conjunction with HAL. Tejas is doing good. A world beater. Just be patient and DRDO will give you another world class item ;)

Yes Tejas is the pride of joy of India's scientists and engineers. I agree pakistan cannot produce such a master piece

That and you cant produce torpedos, SAM system, any sort of radars, any sort of EW suites, cant even produce a corvette without Chinese help, several advanced materials, etc. Not to mention, your industry still cant produce anything to topple the 70cc bikes going around. You guys really need to repaint some Chinese bikes and cars and call it your own too.

Israel if you provide them your whole military techonlogy to india even they can,t beat Pakistan in war because they get frighten after seeing pakistani soliders.
Gun is of no importance but the man behind the gun is very important.

Something needs to happen in the UAV space. DRDO is taking too long and for me, producing UAVs is a low hanging fruit for big and small firms outside the PSUs. The ball should be rolling.

Apparently the MALE Rustom II doesn't have the capacity to load up with arms.

Israel if you provide them your whole military techonlogy to india even they can,t beat Pakistan in war because they get frighten after seeing pakistani soliders.
Gun is of no importance but the man behind the gun is very important.

PDF is not a chest-thumping forum.

You seem to be new here.

Please read the forum rules and learn from other senior members before jumping into troll fests or debates without knowledge.

Apparently the MALE Rustom II doesn't have the capacity to load up with arms.

They're not so much looking at arming it at the moment.

But the biggest thing that came up is that it's going to be completely redesigned.

Rustom_II_UAV_Drone.jpg

The twin engine configuration, wasnt found to be the most efficient design. I feel like a lot of us fanboys could've said the same, just by how the trend in designs in MALE UAVs were.

Now they're going to a twin-boom, single engine design, actually similar to several Israeli UAVs.

heron_tp_1.jpg

web557-iai-heron-uas.jpg

etc

UAV production shouldnt be held hostage to this program. Sure, let them fix it, but production should start.

The later prototype will have this configuration, which I am guessing will be the closest to the production model.
Then how they will compensate with the power generated by twin engine with single engine. HAL is not an another Lockheed Martin to redesign proto type in midway and come up with an outstanding platform in no time,as they did with yf22 and f22.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom