What's new

Israel offers expertise to secure India’s borders.

Its India which wants more secure borders , and there is an option in the market ( Israel ) which suits Indian Demands , so Israel is offering its assets.

If India has better border management , its good for India. Israel earn USDs for their R&D. Win Win for both .

It will be better , if u say , israel is selling arms to india. border management is tropical issue. why they are interested to secure indian border ? without any reason ? NO . Why they want to make a hard situation in border area? This is not all about Tec. Its about global politics.

why they are interested to secure indian border ? without any reason ? NO . Why they want to make a hard situation in border area? This is not all about Tec. Its about global politics.

So India adopting Israeli technologies is a matter of politics now ?

Idiot, you asked where Israels border technologies were deployed & I said it was used in their border with Egypt.

May be u have eye problem. Egypt border and israeli border conjested. In Egypt , 50% controled by israel . They made their progress themselves by the help of west , specially US.

So India adopting Israeli technologies is a matter of politics now ?

any doubt ?

May be u have eye problem. Egypt border and israeli border conjested. In Egypt , 50% controled by israel . They made their progress themselves by the help of west , specially US.

Oh god. I'm done arguing with you.

It will be better , if u say , israel is selling arms to india. border management is tropical issue. why they are interested to secure indian border ? without any reason ? NO . Why they want to make a hard situation in border area? This is not all about Tec. Its about global politics.

Do get this. Its India which wants to secure its border with Indian Money. And Israel is a seller here. If not Israel , some other.

Israel is interested to sell border solution to India , because it earns USD.

[QUOTE="Major d1, post: 8997790, memberIf israel then other ? Who ?
We have an offer from a Joint European Consortium too.[/QUOTE]

u didn't get my pint .

Yah israel will help for money . Bcz they need money for occupying palestine. Why they will help Indian border ? They can sell arms, technology, but why border issue? why they will help for the border issue?

Yah EU will also help India for the same purpose. Bcz India is most important country in south asain territory. They want to control pakistan and bangladesh via these work.

We have an offer from a Joint European Consortium too.

u didn't get my pint .

Yah israel will help for money . Bcz they need money for occupying palestine. Why they will help Indian border ? They can sell arms, technology, but why border issue? why they will help for the border issue?

Yah EU will also help India for the same purpose. Bcz India is most important country in south asain territory. They want to control pakistan and bangladesh via these work.

If India secures its borders , how do Israel control Bangladesh ?

If India secures its borders , how do Israel control Bangladesh ?

What a question is this? They will help India for secure their land from foe's . It means behind the mirror they will help india to control BD or PK. It is simple. Bcz they are helper .

What a question is this? They will help India for secure their land from foe's . It means behind the mirror they will help india to control BD or PK. It is simple. Bcz they are helper .
Lol
If not Israel or Europe ,India's own private sector is there. The border will eventually be sealed. Nothing to do with Israel controlling Bangladesh.

Lol
If not Israel or Europe ,India's own private sector is there. The border will eventually be sealed. Nothing to do with Israel controlling Bangladesh.

Then why India is asking help to israel to secure their border ? I have already gave the answer above.

Then why India is asking help to israel to secure their border ? I have already gave the answer above.
Becoz its cheap and more reliable than other two.

If you go to buy something , you look for the best value for money.

Becoz its cheap and more reliable than other two.

If you go to buy something , you look for the best value for money.

No. Israel and Indian relationship is not for today . India is giving huge money to israel as israel is best arms seller of india. But it is about border issue. If india - pakistan go to the war we can accept that israel is giving arams, But for the border issue it is quiet impossible to realize that is complicated.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom