What's new

Israel now supplying IAF with BNET secure jam proof radios and datalinks

Actually, it is proof that we can still afford things. You would love to get your hands on such stuff, but your PM even had to cry out for debt writeoffs due to coronavirus, so you obviously don't have a penny to spend.

Besides, this is just a screenshot from some website, cannot find any news item related to this. We just bought 17000 LMGS from Israel a couple of days ago. I guess that shows Indian army was trying to shoot at F16s with Insas rifles on Feb 27th 2019 and got spanked :lol: .Sorry, not everything revolves around you.
What is the use of affording things when every time you get a slap on your face by Pak Army ?

As % of GDP, your military spending is twice that of India....But PKR has fallen from 100 to a USD to around over 160 now since 2017. So obviously if your GDP was 300 billion in 2017, it is probably around 200 billion now. So 4% of 200 billion < 4% of 300 billion, and you think it is declining :lol:. No, you would love to spend more. You would love it if you had 100 billion more to spend, you simply don't have that money.

That is the reason military budget wasn't increase last year

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...t-amid-govt-austerity-drive/story/355329.html

Unlike a certain piss poor that went on a buying spree after wasting billions before and unable to show any result on the day when it mattered

That is the reason military budget wasn't increase last year

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...t-amid-govt-austerity-drive/story/355329.html

Unlike a certain piss poor that went on a buying spree after wasting billions before and unable to show any result on the day when it mattered

"The day it mattered" would be some major war like 1971 or Kargil, not some little battle. So while you gloat about shooting down vintage 1950s mig aircraft with F16s, we are preparing for the big day.

"The day it mattered" would be some major war like 1971 or Kargil, not some little battle. So while you gloat about shooting down vintage 1950s mig aircraft with F16s, we are preparing for the big day.

The fact that you are forced to go back few decades ago to save your face is a proof that pakistan with its military spending is doing perfect

As for big day. Hopefully it would come soon. Can't wait to kill your boys

SDRs should have been a standard since a decade ago. I am happy that losing an air skirmish put some sense into MOD. Plugging the gaps is important. Also a lot of equipment are now bought under Fast Track Method and Emergency Purchases available with the Armies. The next step should be to double our AWACS fleet.

Actually, it is proof that we can still afford things. You would love to get your hands on such stuff, but your PM even had to cry out for debt writeoffs due to coronavirus, so you obviously don't have a penny to spend.

Besides, this is just a screenshot from some website, cannot find any news item related to this. We just bought 17000 LMGS from Israel a couple of days ago. I guess that shows Indian army was trying to shoot at F16s with Insas rifles on Feb 27th 2019 and got spanked :lol: .Sorry, not everything revolves around you.

No!! Its a proof you got your arse whopped on 27th. You guys were ranting abour su30 being the raptor of the east and than chaiwala wanted rafales for a different results.

All this money but you still cant win against Pakistan. Tch Tch!! Sore losers

Last edited:
DA-20 Falcons made obsolete in a single stroke.
Lols multi I.D rat....

They are using re-programmable software and hardware...do your best but Allah SWT is the best planner and with the help of Allah SWT we will surprise you again.

Last time we locked on 9 targets and shoot only two....this time we will shoot all the locked targets....

Agreed, that's what i heard when the IAF acquired the Phalcons, as to how the Phalcons will jam all the networks of the PAF. Certainly didn't work on Feb 27, but i am sure it will work this time :)
After 27 Feb. 2019 old thread are a pleasure to read.

Proof that 1.4 billion indians have to buy and use the sciences and technologies of a different race that is more than 150x smaller than india, yet indians still got smashed on the 27/02/2019 by a nation that is more 7x smaller than it........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:............a clear indication of the inferiority of the indian race........:lol:

Last edited:
DA-20 Falcons made obsolete in a single stroke.

No. Jamming is designed to operate across multiple frequency spectrum, so saying the Falcon is obsolete, just illustrates how little you understand about EW.

The only thing PAF will lose from this procurement, is the ability to listen in on IAF pilots. Nothing else !!!

Brother never under estimate your enemy and over estimate yourself. We have won a battle not the war yet. Enemy is sorting out their short comings we need to stay one yard ahead of them.

No I don't underestimating them as I overestimate them.

has Israel ever used their equipment against formidable foe, or someone other than Hamas and unarmed Palestinians. We know what happened to their spice bomb.
No country gives their best stuffs regarding EW etc. to an outsider!! You need to develop it yourself...

By the by, has Israil been supplying "un-proofed" systems so far? A good business strategy though!!! Every time a Israeli system fails you've to pay to upgrade it!! And, Israilis take no criticisms of their systems even from the gentiles, forget about the Mushrikin...

Lols multi I.D rat....

They are using re-programmable software and hardware...do your best but Allah SWT is the best planner and with the help of Allah SWT we will surprise you again.

Last time we locked on 9 targets and shoot only two....this time we will shoot all the locked targets....
"At the end of the day you regret for all the mercy you have shown to your enemy" - A line from the movie The Ronin

Back
Top Bottom