What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

Their airforce could do it, though it will be a genocide.

You are acting ignorant here. USA could have wiped Iraq and Afghanistan from the earth too, but they didn't, because the world doesn't work like that.

Second part again, if their tactics are so effective that they are even being studied what makes you unable to drop the anti arab ideology and write this "Their militarily is much more professional organized than any regular Middle Eastern army in the region.".

No, I am especially talking about Arab armies, like the US report did.

You are acting ignorant here. USA could have wiped Iraq and Afghanistan from the earth too, but they didn't, because the world doesn't work like that.

No, I am especially talking about Arab armies, like the US report did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_2006_Lebanon_War

No need to wipe out entire countries, though considering the capability of the Israeli air force this number seems low to me compared to what they could have done.
USA could wipe anyone of the map, including Great Persia..

Leave the report aside, we are talking about it here, Hezbollah is superior in these guerilla tactics compared to Middle eastern armies, I agree with this since no state army converts their military to a guerilla force.

No need for these slogans anymore brother. Those people only know how to suck bloods, they are vampers and their fangs shall be removed soon..Peace has been proposed many times and they are wrong if they think we will be around the table whenever they want....Time for Peace has gone now once Assad fall there will be another deal.

After what we have seen in Syria, Israel has been far much too so more humane than Bashar & Co. Although Israel has been dealing with an enemy while Bashar with his own people. I hope we achieve peace though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_2006_Lebanon_War

No need to wipe out entire countries, though considering the capability of the Israeli air force this number seems low to me compared to what they could have done.
USA could wipe anyone of the map, including Great Persia..

Leave the report aside, we are talking about it here, Hezbollah is superior in these guerilla tactics compared to Middle eastern armies, I agree with this since no state army converts their military to a guerilla force.

No, they are unique in their professionally compared to Arab armies. No need to say Middle Eastern armies. Hezbollah has been trained by Iran, not by Arabs.

No, they are unique in their professionally compared to Arab armies. No need to say Middle Eastern armies. Hezbollah has been trained by Iran, not by Arabs.

Syria has trained/supplied Hezbollah aswell.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/05/world/middleeast/05iran.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Hezbollah must be superior then Iran aswell, Hezbollah trains on its own after applying all the things they have learned, they have more experience in all this then Iran which explains them training other militias like the article above.
Iran has little use for these tactics unless they want to turn guerilla.

Syria has trained/supplied Hezbollah aswell.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/05/world/middleeast/05iran.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Hezbollah must be superior then Iran aswell, Hezbollah trains on its own after applying all the things they have learned, they have more experience in all this then Iran which explains them training other militias like the article above.
Iran has little use for these tactics unless they want to turn guerilla.

Hezbollah SOF units all had their training in Iran. Their tactics are Iranian tactics, and Israel consider their military doctrine to be an Iranian doctrine. Regular Hezbollah training is being conducted in Lebanon itself, but for additional training they go to Iran. Read books, reports or articles.

Besides that, Iran has focused on asymmetrical doctrine itself.

Hezbollah SOF units all had their training in Iran. Their tactics are Iranian tactics, and Israel consider their military doctrine to be an Iranian doctrine. Regular Hezbollah training is being conducted in Lebanon itself, but for additional training they go to Iran. Read books, reports or articles.

Besides that, Iran has focused on asymmetrical doctrine itself.

So Iranian army going in S Lebanon would defeat Hezbollah taking the same tactics/strategy and amounts of troops as Israel did ?
Then Syria would aswell considering Syria has trained Hezbollah aswell, if not then you are all about the Arab inferior stuff.

Thats because they are using unconventional tactics...Thats why USA cudnt finish off Taliban....Comparing a conventional army with an unconventional organization is wrong

there is a difference between Taliban and Hezbollah , Taliban never stand their ground when us army come they retreated and when they left they come back , but in war with Israel Hezbollah never retreated they stand their ground and after 30 day of war Israel could not even penetrate 20km in Lebanon , They made Israel and USA to pull their navy 100km away from Lebanon shore . when Israel tried to airlift their forces behind Hezbollah lines those force become completely surrounded and Israel had to beg US and European countries to meditate a cease fire .

and it was all in situation that they had far less than force than Israel (about 1 fighter against each 15 Israel soldier) also look at how they fight they killed twice military force of Israel than civilian while Israel killed 4 time more civilian than Hezbollah fighter) also in that 30 day they they destroyed more Israeli Tank than Al-Qaeda and Taliban combined could destroy of USA and NATO tanks in both Afghanistan and Iraq

So Iranian army going in S Lebanon would defeat Hezbollah taking the same tactics/strategy and amounts of troops as Israel did ?

Then Syria would aswell considering Syria has trained Hezbollah aswell, if not then you are all about the Arab inferior stuff.

They may have trained in Syria, but no Syrian tactic has ever been implanted in Hezbollah. In fact, SAA has failed in their own civil war from the start, and prove they weren't capable to transform their outdated Soviet heavy mechanized doctrine to a more asymmetrical doctrine. The reason why SAA is successful lately is due to Iranian tactics and more Iranian interference. That has been confirmed by both Israeli and US experts, as well as deserted Syrian officers.

That is what I meant, they can carpet bomb it and defeat them, going in gives them too much casualties.

actually they carpet bombed them , then they cluster bombed them , then they ran out of bombs and USA had to send them NATO strategic reserve bombs in Europe for them to use and they still failed to destroy Hezbollah .

They may have trained in Syria, but no Syrian tactic has ever been implanted in Hezbollah. In fact, SAA has failed in their own civil war from the start, and prove they weren't capable to transform their outdated Soviet heavy mechanized doctrine. The reason why SAA is successful lately is due to Iranian tactics and more interference. That has been confirmed by both Israeli and US experts, as well as deserted Syrian officers.

Sounds like a load of BS to me dude, I mean it is clear to me you believe in Iranians being superior and Arabs inferior, now it is not that I or Lebanese or many in the Arab world are Arabs by ethnicity, we are probably mixed.
Still it is nonsense.

Sounds like a load of BS to me dude, I mean it is clear to me you believe in Iranians being superior and Arabs inferior, now it is not that I or Lebanese or many in the Arab world are Arabs by ethnicity, we are probably mixed.
Still it is nonsense.

I could back it up with articles and reports of experts. And you? And yes, I do believe that Iranians are superior in setting up semi-conventional (as well as conventional) organizations and armies compared to Arabs.

actually they carpet bombed them , then they cluster bombed them , then they ran out of bombs and USA had to send them NATO strategic reserve bombs in Europe for them to use and they still failed to destroy Hezbollah .

Only 5000 dead with all those bombs ?
Or does Hezbollah have real numbers for me.

Back
Top Bottom