What's new

"Israel is our only friend in the Middle East"

Of course Zionists can. If you really want to learn and feel you can't do it yourself, then you'll advocate Pakistan employ Zionists in their universities to teach such courses.

yh why dont you send your uncle knight templar rothschild over to pak to teach.

and who will finish us pakistan?:omghaha:
dont respond to racist and ignorant posts. some of us act like racist Arabs
there is no problem with Jewish people.. hats off to your ingenuity your perseverance and your resilience , your contribution to science, arts and society is unmatched given your small number
my only issue is with neo nazi like polices of the Zionist elites who seek violence and confrontation at the expense of mankind.
if Saudis can be your allies and friends then why should Pakistanis have any ill will towards you? I dont understand.
disagreement and condemnation of actions against Palestinians is fine its a free point of view but there is no justification to racist and hateful comments to Jewish race.

I hope you are a decent person and respect my honest views I will understand and respect that if you dont agree with some or all of my points ... that is your right and free will and I will only look forward to a civilised and honourable exchange of ideas and arguments.

yh why dont you send your uncle knight templar rothschild over to pak to teach.
Non sequitur: the assertions within your question are not factual.

Furthermore, why should any Zionist travel to Pakistan to lecture and teach unless Pakistanis themselves are willing to pay for it?

Khilafah is an obligation for all muslims
I know, that's why unlike you, I as a true believer I have set up a my khalifah in my garden.

bccz we muslims all are noble. we have no need fake nobel prizes types of shits.
Hey Major, did I tell you that before my family caught the banana boat to UK, every man would join the Pakistan Army. In fact even now those left behind invariably join the army.

And guess where my uncle was in 1971? His a old codger now. But mighty proud him.

muslim Nobel winners?
There is some Pakistan winners though. Could do with more though.

bccz we muslims all are noble.
I am sorry but Banglas are one bit traitors and the word "noble" needs to be redifined if you insist in framing it that way.

. Perhaps next time I'm in Britain I'll visit!
My khalifah is very open. All are invited. Even treacherous Banglas.

Last edited by a moderator:
...my only issue is with neo nazi like polices of the Zionist elites who seek violence and confrontation at the expense of mankind...
You are not describing the Israeli leadership. However, that is a pretty good characterization of the Palestinian Arab leadership, which can trace its antecedents back to Hitler's valued ally, the violently antisemitic Mufti of Jerusalem.

So they want to break Turkey, Iran and Iraq and make another new country. Not going to work, I don't think Israel cares about lives of Kurds, just want to use them to cause violence in Turkey and Iran. You really think Turkey or Iran will let another foreign government break their country? Is Israel trying to make more enemies or their sole purpose is to weaken any country that can militarily stand should to should against Israel. Like they got Iraq destroyed by their Bf USA.

GDP per capita turkey
$22,021 (PPP, 2017)[1]
$9,646 (Nominal, 2017)[1]
israel
GDP per capita
$35,833 (PPP; 2014 est.)
$38,004 (nominal; 2014 est.)[1]
you can check in wekipedia
You check this out :
arton164075-d8134.jpg
Hezbollah-map-missile-threat-600x386.jpg
hezbollah-missiles-can-level-israel-to-ground-iran-general12297_L.jpg
lebanon_israel-1.jpg

Russian sanctions against Turkey are being lifted and fortunately we are improving economical ties with Turkey.
You will watch the strong growth of Turkish GDP soon. :dance3:

You are not describing the Israeli leadership. However, that is a pretty good characterization of the Palestinian Arab leadership, which can trace its antecedents back to Hitler's valued ally, the violently antisemitic Mufti of Jerusalem.
sir we thee current generation has no say or part in what Hitler and his allies did to Jews specifically and rest of the humanity
even their name and mention has become a curse. there are lessons for those who have the mind and wisdom to learn to live and let live

I know, that's why unlike you, I as a true believer I have set up a my khalifah in my garden.

Hey Major, did I tell you that before my family caught the banana boat to UK, every man would join the Pakistan Army. In fact even now those left behind invariably join the army.

And guess where my uncle was in 1971? Yeh, you got it, giving those Banglas some "Muslim lovin". His a old codger now. But mighty proud him.

There is some Pakistan winners though. Could do with more though.

I am sorry but Banglas are one bit traitors and the word "noble" needs to be redifined if you insist in framing it that way.

My khalifah is very open. All are invited. Even treacherous Banglas.
Hey plz mind your tone there You are being offensive by branding us traitors. My family fought for Pakistan in '71 How can you be so disrespectful

Hey plz mind your tone there You are being offensive by branding us traitors. My family fought for Pakistan in '71 How can you be so disrespectful
this view is not shared by all Pakistanis.. I am sorry if you are made to feel like that

you have nothing to explain or clarify just like Hasina has no reason to hate on current Pakistani generation that has no role in what happened during early 70s in Bangladesh

Non sequitur: the assertions within your question are not factual.

Furthermore, why should any Zionist travel to Pakistan to lecture and teach unless Pakistanis themselves are willing to pay for it?

then why mention it.

Hey plz mind your tone there
I am sorry. I am going to call a spade a spade. I don't care if your family was the anomaly. Fact is Pakistan Army suffered the single biggest humliation trying to get grip of you guy's in the swamps and trying to keep the Indian's out of the swamps. It remains a source of abject humilation in history of PA. My uncle faced the ignominy of becoming a prisoner to those puffed up Indian's.

That is about as big a treacherous act you can get. I love my brother but if he ever joined my enemy even indirectly I would never talk to him. He would brother no more. I respect the Indian's more. They were enemy. They did what a enemy does. You people stabbed our boys in the back and then joined the Indian's?

Where was the Muslim brotherhood then?

gs-arora-11.jpg

And the Indian Army despite being far larger would never be able to inflict such defeat was it not for the fact that the population of Bangla joined in the insurgency. With Bangla Mukhto insurgents behind and Indian's in front our boys did not stand a chance.

Israel's days are numbered. They may devise their plans and they may conspire, but the black flags will soon be converging on it with the final battle taking place a Baab-e-Ludd.

Last time the muslims tried, it took only a week to cripple the invading muslim forces and give them a humiliating defeat so bad that it is almost erased from their history

Back
Top Bottom