What's new

"Israel is our only friend in the Middle East"

gcc dont care of "palastine people" they have alot bigger problems jorden dont care also all the water supply is from us
and all the other poor country that people escape from to europe cant do much

Dosent stop you from being an oppressor

And who wants Jews anywhere?
What makes you so much better than Muslims. please do tell!!
people want modern people smart people that can
contribute to humen kind israel did more the 2 bilion muslim to humen kind all the muslim comeing to europe coming to live on
The taxpayer expense.

Dosent stop you from being an oppressor
we are not alot of palastine work in israel and earn around 100 dollar aday in construction alot more then any arab country they need us with out us plastinein are nothing

contribute to humen kind israel did more the 2 bilion muslim to humen kind all the muslim comeing to europe coming to live on
The taxpayer expense.

we are not alot of palastine work in israel and earn around 100 dollar aday in construction alot more then any arab country they need us with out us plastinein are nothing
hahahahahahahahahahaha.
On what planet do you live on? Israel only contributes death !!!

Last edited:
The taxpayer expense.

They will survive but with you they have an apartheid state crushing them under its jew jackboots

If it is truly Muslim doctrine to annihilate Israel, then Israel will have every justification to annihilate Mecca and Medina if Muslims ever actually try to carry out this threat. I have never been able to understand why Muslims see Israel as a mortal enemy. I can understand why a few million Jordanian Palestinians (of all faiths) do, but why is the existence of Israel a Muslim issue? Where in the Quran or the accepted hadiths does this hatred find justification as a religious matter?

If it is truly Muslim doctrine to annihilate Israel, then Israel will have every justification to annihilate Mecca and Medina if Muslims ever actually try to carry out this threat. I have never been able to understand why Muslims see Israel as a mortal enemy. I can understand why a few million Jordanian Palestinians (of all faiths) do, but why is the existence of Israel a Muslim issue? Where in the Quran or the accepted hadiths does this hatred find justification as a religious matter?
google "ummah"

Israel is a bastar$$$$$$ son of UK. So in the mid-east how can they are be frnd?

Funny an American who destroyed Iraq, Syria and other nations around the world should lecture others about hate and religion.

google "ummah"

Google "Caste system"

Its a number of emotive issues

Local muslim population being occupied, oppressed, killed, attacked. Their homes and lands taken to form a jew state filled with millions of Europeans, Russians, Americans who automatically have more rights by virtue of being jews then the local muslims who were born in the region.

The land itself, historic and religious connection
Muslims held and defended land for over 1000 years even during brutal crusades Jerusalem was not forgotten, Saladin retaking Jerusalem after 100 years of crusader occupation

Haram al sharif/Dome of the rock under israeli occupation

It goes on

But again, population pressure upon israel will be enormous their is more then one way to skin a cat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom