What's new

"Israel is our only friend in the Middle East"

and who will finish us pakistan?:omghaha:
Israel can only be finished by America but you people are smart.
You are the one who make the politics economy and art. So it might be opposite too you are the only one who can destroy America.
But I see no chances and it's just a thesis and antithesis in itself.

still cant beat us

We can ruin your jew nation by simply growing within and around you and putting pressure on jews across the world

Jerusalem was occupied by the crusaders for over 100 years and we still took it back

Why do you think muslims will give up against jews after 70

middle-finger-131.jpg

Dedicated to Israel.

We can ruin your jew nation by simply growing within and around you and putting pressure on jews across the world

Jerusalem was occupied by the crusaders for over 100 years and we still took it back

Why do you think muslims will give up against jews after 70
europe see how bad is muslims now they coming to europe dont think anyone want the islam anyware

Israel. you are surrounded by enemies , just like the Kurds,
What makes you think you will be tolerated ?
Your time will come, don't you worry.

It's just a point of view, we may have different but you must agree they are fighting against all odds. And not just surviving but budding.
Respect them where it's due, you being a Pakistani can relate much better where you too are fighting against a much bigger force and fighting well. I and many like me respect Pakistani for their spirit.

They are fighting with the open checkbook of a superpower behind them

Multi billions taken from the U.S tax payer and have been ploughed into a tiny state with a small population living amongst disorganised arabs further curtailed by their own intrigues and foreign machinations in the favour of israel

Overcoming to enforce an injustice is not admirable

arabs jelous in israel beacause we have advance economy and they all poor economy they jealous in our techlonogy thats why they hate us

They hate you because you are an oppressor

They hate you because you are an oppressor
gcc dont care of "palastine people" they have alot bigger problems jorden dont care also all the water supply is from us
and all the other poor country that people escape from to europe cant do much

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom