What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

This is where we disagree sir. If their prime motive was bringing aid, their methods could have been very different. They could have tried to pass the aid through Egypt. Instead, they chose the water route. Plus they chose to bring along huge amounts of media rather than aid workers.

Their motive was media attention, and now, unfortunately, they have it.

what motive you are talking about? the israelis have blocked everything to gaza, look at this report that clinton criticized israel for their failings to let aid to palestininas, and we all know that americans are always hisitant to condemn israel no matter what crime they commit, if clinton is raising her voice in this issue, then there must be something horrible about israelis not allowing the aid to gaza:

Clinton warns Israel over delays in Gaza aid
U.S. accused Israel of 'not making enough effort to improve the humanitarian situation in Gaza.'

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has relayed messages to Israel in the past week expressing anger at obstacles Israel is placing to the delivery of humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip. A leading political source in Jerusalem noted that senior Clinton aides have made it clear that the matter will be central to Clinton's planned visit to Israel next Tuesday.

Ahead of Clinton's visit, special U.S. envoy to the Middle East George Mitchell is expected to issue a sharply worded protest on the same matter when he arrives here Thursday.

"Israel is not making enough effort to improve the humanitarian situation in Gaza," senior U.S. officials told Israeli counterparts last week, and reiterated Washington's view by saying that "the U.S. expects Israel to meet its commitments on this matter."

israel even decide on what the Gazans eat and not to eat, for example they will not be allowed to eat pasta. such a shame, most of all shame to american administration with their hypocracy.

Sure and gradual realignment of forces.

Well that was bound to happen the way the events are playing themselves something is going to happen sooner rather then latter. And I dont know about india, but Pakistan will be forced to pick sides very soon. Whether we would like to or not its another argument. There will be more and more blocks in the region and world wide.

Look at protesters in Israel being persecuted

So these are the terrorists and extremists. ******* shame that no one stand up for this.

I have a sad news that Mr Talat Hussain also has been wounded

Source Al Arabia news and Mustaqbil news from Lebanon.

i am following this news in the UK papers online, salute to the british pulic for their sympathy to the people who tried to take aid to gaza, their comments are great, unlike the uk gov who is disgustingly supportng the killers.

Some of the americans onboard.

Hedy Epstein, 85 year old Holocaust survivor

David Schermerhorn, 80, commercial filmmaker

Cynthia McKinney, former US congresswoman and Green Party VP candidate

Adam Shapiro, documentary filmmaker

Katherine Elliott Sheez, registered nurse and aid worker

Gene St Onge, civil and structural engineer

Janet Kobren, retired teacher

Paul Larudee, piano tuner

Joe Meadors, President of USS Liberty Veterans Association and former US
Navy Signalman

Greta Berlin, teacher.

Please tone down Anti-Semitism, as this clearly shows that this is an Israeli act of aggression and not Jewish.

i am following this news in the UK papers online, salute to the british pulic for their sympathy to the people who tried to take aid to gaza, their comments are great, unlike the uk gov who is disgustingly supportng the killers.

This dichotomy of public expression versus official posture is common in America too. As I indicated above, I was initially shocked to see the pro-Palestinian 'Comments' in NY Times in articles related to the Middle East.

The internet is a great game changer! This is despite the supposed thousands of very organized Israeli bloggers who are supposed to use a software called 'Megaphone' to try to influence public discourse in Israel's favor by using various 'detection' tools in current news articles.

Peace to all. This is not a war about or for any religion. This is a struggle against colonialism--a struggle Israelis are desperately trying to turn into an 'Us against them', with 'Us' means the 'West'. Complete BS.

look at this again cowardly attack of israel they ae killing innocent ohh God...Allah has already said in Quran that these Jews will never be urs Frnd..
i hate israel

i am following some of the US media and they are mostly in disgust with what happend.

Some of the americans onboard.

Hedy Epstein, 85 year old Holocaust survivor

David Schermerhorn, 80, commercial filmmaker

Cynthia McKinney, former US congresswoman and Green Party VP candidate

Adam Shapiro, documentary filmmaker

Katherine Elliott Sheez, registered nurse and aid worker

Gene St Onge, civil and structural engineer

Janet Kobren, retired teacher

Paul Larudee, piano tuner

Joe Meadors, President of USS Liberty Veterans Association and former US
Navy Signalman

Greta Berlin, teacher.

Please tone down Anti-Semitism, as this clearly shows that this is an Israeli act of aggression and not Jewish.

Still people are trying to justify Israeli act. I think some humanity still exists:angel:

Back
Top Bottom