What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Calm down. This is NOT a jew vs muslim thing. There were jews on that convoy, amongst them a holocaust survivor. Do not put religion into this.

Words stolen from my mouth!

Well said. Let's not fall into this trap. Had it not been some prominent Jews like Chomsky, Finkelstein the Palestinian plight would have been even less reported.

I also urge people to pull back from the religious rhetoric. Pakistan has enough of these fundos and we do not want to feed them anymore. Heck, as someone pointed out above, I would be glad if all these religious fundos are bundled up from Pakistan, India and Afghanistan AND America to go to the Israeli Settlements in the Palestine and duke it out. Leave the rest of the humanity alone!

If, God forbid, any thing happened to Mr. Talat, there will be massive public demonstrations in Pakistan.

This dichotomy of public expression versus official posture is common in America too. As I indicated above, I was initially shocked to see the pro-Palestinian 'Comments' in NY Times in articles related to the Middle East.

The internet is a great game changer! This is despite the supposed thousands of very organized Israeli bloggers who are supposed to use a software called 'Megaphone' to try to influence public discourse in Israel's favor by using various 'detection' tools in current news articles.

Peace to all. This is not a war about or for any religion. This is a struggle against colonialism--a struggle Israelis are desperately trying to turn into an 'Us against them', with 'Us' means the 'West'. Complete BS.

i checked some of the sites myself, a completely different version of what the administartion do.

The Holy Prophet (SA) said"

"Surely you will fight the jews. and surely you will kill them. And on that day even the stones will speak to muslims that O Muslim !! There's a jew hiding Behind Me. So come and Kill Him'

(sahih Bukhari)

If We study the history of Jews you will Come to know that they are waiting for their MESSAIH (to be Sent by ALLAH to them) who will liberate the Israel for them and will make them rule the world. But the True MESSIAH is Hazrat ISA (AS) who will return on this world for Muslims . So their MESSIAH According To Holy Prophet (SA) is DAJJAL or the FALSE MESSIAH...

They are doing all this to gain power so that their FALSE MESSIAH may come and rule...

The Israelis started to come to the Holy Land (Jerusalem) in early 1900s.... Then they create the State of Israel in 1948 ..... Now they are making steps to rule the world .. they have completed almost 60% of their 3rd objective, and when they will achieve it , DAJJAL WILL EMERGE and will say that he is the MESSIAH.

US is the Biggest supporter of Israel and have given it great weapons so that it may rule the world as the SUPER POWER .. And undoubtedly now its a very big power and can deal with the Middle east alone now..

Brothers and sisters ask any Islamic Scholar who have studied the Signs of Emergence of Imam al Mahdi , Dajjal and Hazrat Isa (SA) in detail.. He will tell you that WE ARE LIVING IN THE AGE OF DAJJAL.....

If you don't agree with me search on net the Lectures of late Dr Israr Ahmed (may Allah bless his Soul) and Maulana Imran Hosein (he is Sunni)......

You can see the lecture on Dajjal by Sheikh Imran Hosein at the following link:

Abaut dajjal

i suggest the admins to remove any racial attacks on the jews from this thread.

every single person on this planet know the Israelis and their dirty tactics. last 60 years are full of their atrocities one incident after another ...... Now this masacare unarmed aid team.

Bigger question is what difference will it make ? will the world keep blind eye and ignore all their actions? I guess so!

Rameez...
facepalm1ve4.jpg

Must you hijack every thread?

Calm down. This is NOT a jew vs muslim thing. There were jews on that convoy, amongst them a holocaust survivor. Do not put religion into this.

You are right and the victims too are not only Muslims, there are significant number of Christians in Palestinian population :coffee:

got this on twitter

Good news:Flotilla's Pakistan team-Talat Hussain/his boys, Khubaib Foundation chief Nadeem & his Turkish wife all safe & sound

waiting for confirmation........

Of the people of Moses there is a section who guide and do justice in the light of truth. (Quran 7:159)

Verily, those who have attained to faith [in this divine writ], as well as those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Christians, and the Sabians - all who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds-shall have their reward with their Sustainer; and no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve. (Quran 2:62)

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of God all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous. (Quran 3:113-114)

And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in God, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to God. They will not sell the Signs of God for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and God is swift in account. (Quran 3:199)

Man, this makes me so mad. I didn't think they would sink so low and do something like this, but they did!

And again, as always there will be no punishment for Israel.

I bet they will come up and say something stupid like "OH THEY HAD WEAPONS AND STUFF".

Please do not post selective quotes from the Holy Quran to make us all look bad. There context is different when you consider them in totality with other quotes.

Do not make this into a religious debate. We are only debating the actions of Israel and nothing else.

Words stolen from my mouth!

Well said. Let's not fall into this trap. Had it not been some prominent Jews like Chomsky, Finkelstein the Palestinian plight would have been even less reported.

I also urge people to pull back from the religious rhetoric. Pakistan has enough of these fundos and we do not want to feed them anymore. Heck, as someone pointed out above, I would be glad if all these religious fundos are bundled up from Pakistan, India and Afghanistan AND America to go to the Israeli Settlements in the Palestine and duke it out. Leave the rest of the humanity alone!

brother if you think that way then think .. it doesn't make any difference for us..

Whether the Jews were killed or muslims.... They were going to help the Palestinians who are being killed and injured by Israeli terrorists.... For me Israel stopped the aid the was going to Palestine.. So religion is 100 % included in this Pathetic Israeli act....

The Holy Prophet (SA) said"

"Surely you will fight the jews. and surely you will kill them. And on that day even the stones will speak to muslims that O Muslim !! There's a jew hiding Behind Me. So come and Kill Him'

(sahih Bukhari)

If We study the history of Jews you will Come to know that they are waiting for their MESSAIH (to be Sent by ALLAH to them) who will liberate the Israel for them and will make them rule the world. But the True MESSIAH is Hazrat ISA (AS) who will return on this world for Muslims . So their MESSIAH According To Holy Prophet (SA) is DAJJAL or the FALSE MESSIAH...

They are doing all this to gain power so that their FALSE MESSIAH may come and rule...

The Israelis started to come to the Holy Land (Jerusalem) in early 1900s.... Then they create the State of Israel in 1948 ..... Now they are making steps to rule the world .. they have completed almost 60% of their 3rd objective, and when they will achieve it , DAJJAL WILL EMERGE and will say that he is the MESSIAH.

US is the Biggest supporter of Israel and have given it great weapons so that it may rule the world as the SUPER POWER .. And undoubtedly now its a very big power and can deal with the Middle east alone now..

Brothers and sisters ask any Islamic Scholar who have studied the Signs of Emergence of Imam al Mahdi , Dajjal and Hazrat Isa (SA) in detail.. He will tell you that WE ARE LIVING IN THE AGE OF DAJJAL.....

If you don't agree with me search on net the Lectures of late Dr Israr Ahmed (may Allah bless his Soul) and Maulana Imran Hosein (he is Sunni)......

You can see the lecture on Dajjal by Sheikh Imran Hosein at the following link:

Abaut dajjal

Back
Top Bottom