What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

as long as shameful administartions like america support them unconditionally.

This blind support by US to Israel is costing the American public heavily.

Then they ask "Why they hate us". Then they wonder why 9/11 happend.

God forbid if US continued this blind support to Terrorist State of Israel one day suicide bombing will make its way to its cities.

For how long IsraHell continue murder of humanity ?

Sister, its sad and unfair, but in reality, it will continue as long as her big brother US is backing its rear, not too much anyone can do about it

Need we look at this again, folks?
Yes, you do:
Israeli soldiers invaded these ships in international waters, breaking international law -

As shown by the International Red Cross's web site link, doing so was NOT a violation of international law. To break the blockade via the "humanitarian" exemption the boats must "to submit to identification and inspection when required".

- and, in killing civilians, committed a war crime.

As seen in the video, the "civilians" attacked the soldiers. Killing in self-defense while undertaking legitimate operations is no crime.

They were armed with automatic weapons but not crowd dispersal equipment in case of resistance.
The original boarding party was either unarmed or only had sidearms; they were expecting peaceful protesters, not a terrorist trap. That's stupidity, not a crime.

Israel has no right to control Gaza's sea. In doing so, it proves that is is still in belligerent occupation.
A red herring. Israel's right to board the flotilla in international waters rests upon their declared purpose of breaking the blockade and their persistent attempts to do so. Under the "humanitarian" exemption of international law, the boats were required to submit to inspection.

God forbid if US continued this blind support to Terrorist State of Israel one day suicide bombing will make its way to its cities.

Yes, what i say about america regarding the terrorist state is only american administration, it is never directed against the respected american public, in this ship americans wer also part of it and i have seen their accounts and experience on BBC24.

Who is blindly supporting who here? Don't you think it is your duty as a Pakistani to correct the mistaken beliefs and perceptions of your countrymen? If not, why should others suffer because of your inaction?

Nobody picked on you or being selective against you, it was you who statred this thing and i responded to it. check your post(i think it was post 1126), you said this:

I was today watching interview of Israeli Ambasador to India in an interview with Rajdeep sardesai. He openly advocated India using such tacticts against rogue terrorism sponsoring states like pakistan. He equated hamas and other islamic terrorists groups with pakistani groups and called for joint Indo-Israeli front to counter the threats of Islamic extremisim citing the current events of storming the ships as an example.

Tell me what was the point to bring pakistan in and pin point it(is it the right word i used?)

This was posted by Ahmed in post 1183 I am dont talking to you now. :wave:

""he was saying that every country has a right to defend itself by any means,we r here to protect israel "".he was talking abt pak based militant groups.

""he was saying that every country has a right to defend itself by any means,we r here to protect israel "".he was talking abt pak based militant groups.

Aik tumhari kami reh gaye thi.

yes, according to this theory, palestinians have every right to defend their land against the israeli fascims which is denying them every basic human rights and stealing their land.

A red herring. Israel's right to board the flotilla in international waters rests upon their declared purpose of breaking the blockade and their persistent attempts to do so.

Israel and others were already in knowledge of this convy just two days back even our brave Talat Hussain was reporting livestreaming from there and the next day Terrorists of IsraHell attacked the civilians.

Under the "humanitarian" exemption of international law, the boats were required to submit to inspection.

So it means the IsraHell army attacked the boats without inspection??

They did not carry any inspection of the boats right?

Is so then how come one biased one sided claim by a zionist writer on CNN said that there was cement on the ship which could be used in war:tdown:

As far as the video you posted please check BBC report for that.

It clearly says that IsraHell army had tailord it

And by the way as I said earlier this is not the thread to talk about Pakistan and india and also what the pewish ambassador thinks about Pakistan. U want to talk about it then open another thread for that, I have reported your post for being off topic. :pakistan:

People died because they were killed by those cold blooded murderers. Well then your country still dont think that they were wrong in killing all those Algerians, and also the bombing of Damascus during its colonial times. And israel is an illegitimate child of the west. So of course some of you will shamelessly defend her.

just tell why these so called humanitarian aid workers or people; adopted the sea route when they knew israeli's will pump up their butz....it proves these were somebody's stooges who were doing the stunts......to get cheap publicity worldwide in the name of Humanitarian workers...dont derail by quoting damascus or algerians..you knowledge seems to be limited although

Isreal is not a country. Its a land of Palestinians which is grabbed by Zionists and Jews from all around the world were brought to this land of Palestine which belongs to Palestinians.

2. It was Humanitarian ship, unarmed people, journalists, social workers from 25 countries including Muslims and Non-Muslims onboard. SO against whom IsraHell was protecting ???????????

They were not some soldiers but civilians carrying food for the strainded Palestinians.

As shown by the International Red Cross's web site link, doing so was NOT a violation of international law. To break the blockade via the "humanitarian" exemption the boats must "to submit to identification and inspection when required".

Wat law gives israhell right to inspect boats in international waters?boarding them and using lethal force on its passengers?
Its identification was already known .....INTERNATIONALY

As seen in the video, the "civilians" attacked the soldiers. Killing in self-defense while undertaking legitimate operations is no crime.

And wat were the barbarians doing? kissing thier feet.

The original boarding party was either unarmed or only had sidearms;.

Whats the proof? u terrorist sympathiser?

they were expecting peaceful protesters, not a terrorist trap. That's stupidity, not a crime

WAT?
Boarding a ship using helis?armed with weapons and to expect peace?
and in retaliation killin people who were bringin AID is a crime?
Ur a terrorist and arse-real is a terrorist state.
A STAIN ON HUMANITY

A red herring. Israel's right to board the flotilla in international waters rests upon their declared purpose of breaking the blockade and their persistent attempts to do so. Under the "humanitarian" exemption of international law, the boats were required to submit to inspection.

Not in internation waters? and even the gazan sea territory is not hell reali.
DOWN WITHHELL REAL.
BLACK STAIN ON HISTORY OF MANKIND

Nobody picked on you or being selective against you, it was you who statred this thing and i responded to it. check your post(i think it was post 1126), you said this:

I was today watching interview of Israeli Ambasador to India in an interview with Rajdeep sardesai. He openly advocated India using such tacticts against rogue terrorism sponsoring states like pakistan. He equated hamas and other islamic terrorists groups with pakistani groups and called for joint Indo-Israeli front to counter the threats of Islamic extremisim citing the current events of storming the ships as an example.

Tell me what was the point to bring pakistan in and pin point it(is it the right word i used?)

This was posted by Ahmed in post 1183 I am dont talking to you now. :wave:

I get you point here. but I was merely quoting the Isareli ambassador when he was asked to comment on this cargo ship issue. It was his words not mine. He reffref to pakistan many times and he was trying to convince the news anchor by comparing hamas etc with pak based terror groups.

just tell why these so called humanitarian aid workers or people adopted the sea route when they knew israeli's will pump up their butz....dont derail by quoting damascus or algerians..you knowledge seems to be limited although

What did I miss some other killings by the French, my bad.
And pumping the butz eh. May be the next time when some pewish butz you will apply the same logic and not whine about it. This goes onto show the level of humanity of you people. And a gew bigots like you give a bad name to all of your country men even the one who oppose such things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom