What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Who is blindly supporting who here? Don't you think it is your duty as a Pakistani to correct the mistaken beliefs and perceptions of your countrymen? If not, why should others suffer because of your inaction?

The world has seen the daylight massacare of Palestinians at the hands of IsraHell supported by US.

What is mistaken about it???

These terrorist activities by US father IsraHell and US support for these terrorist activities is creating more hate for poor Americans.

Time to correct your mistakes and see the light . Stop blindly supporting Zionists

I get you point here. but I was merely quoting the Isareli ambassador when he was asked to comment on this cargo ship issue. It was his words not mine. He reffref to pakistan many times and he was trying to convince the news anchor by comparing hamas etc with pak based terror groups.

Well what else can you expect from the pigs they have this new card to play now. As the old holocaust one was getting old now they play the Hamas card. So any one who is not agreeing to them is taunted as a follower of Hamas ideology. So nothing new from the vampires.

I get you point here. but I was merely quoting the Isareli ambassador when he was asked to comment on this cargo ship issue. It was his words not mine. He reffref to pakistan many times and he was trying to convince the news anchor by comparing hamas etc with pak based terror groups.

Seeing the entire world in rage against IsraHell, his terrorist state, the Israeli ambassador might be trying to win Indian support for this barbaric act so thats why his appeasment of India by bringing Pakistan into it

I have always respected you and your point of view, but what you are trying to prove here is beyond me.
That Israel was in the right, and those who directed the flotilla were in the wrong - and the world should side with Israel.

The fact of the matter is that Israel soldiers attacked a civilian boat in international waters.
After Israeli soldiers were themselves attacked.

Of course, the occupants of the said boat had to defend themselves which they did with sticks and rods, and then Israel's soldiers opened fire on them.
Uh-uh. Under international law, the boats were required to submit to Israeli inspection. This stuff has happened before, but this is the first time a boarding party was attacked.

Innocent people were killed and that is the end of that.
You saw the video? I doubt everyone killed was "innocent". Every one of those people on board knew their function was to be a human shield. They might not have realized the aggressive intentions of some of their number, but is that really an excuse?

Nothing you say will change the truth.
I document every claim I make, don't I?

Simply put, it was a very badly managed operation by Israel, but you are too proud to admit it.
I am not privy to enough knowledge to determine if the matter could have been handled differently. That the soldiers were attacked and harmed strongly suggests the operation was flawed by expectations (based on experience and legal right) of a peaceful reception.

May God forgive the Israelis, because we will not.
So here is the bottom line from one Pakistani: "Nothing will ever change our prejudices against Israel and Israelis, for our hatred is holy to us!"

And you wonder why Pakistan is threatened by crime and terrorism? Why should citizens make the effort to go to the middle east or Afghanistan, when there are so many people to hate at home?

Do you believe India was right in shooting down this plane, because the world condemns that Pakistan was flying so close to the border?

There is a pact between Indian and Pakistan allowing flying militry planes to watch the enemy if it is up to some mischief.

When planes fly at such hieghts, 10 or 20 K.M means nothing and shooting an unarmed plane is cowardice, when u kill 20 innocent people. it is nasty to say plane intruded within 10 kilometers.

What about innocent people killed and their families.

Comeon, listen.
Yours is logical reasoning.

There ain't no proof to it.
Don't keep giving me logical scenarios and trying to simulate what really happened

U Indians are always sucking up to Israel, how can we the Pakitanis talk to u when u are so prejudiced against Muslims and favour Israel and wait for signals from Isrelis to jump and u say how high, man have no self respect and don't want to see what the world is saying and are blinded by greed to get waepons from Israel.

Actually, by those standards, Israel has the right to blockade.
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

U. R. quoting CNN, this channels has nothing good to say about Muslims, they employ people like Zakaria an Indian who is blinded by greed to make browny point with India and is always talking from the side of his mouth, Mushraf has put him in his place by showing him the facts but he has no principals and is motivated by greed for money and he sells his soul for money.

81 pages of the same thing again and again...people just need to read the previous post and stop posting the same arguments and stop going in circles.. unless you have something new to discuss

And by the way as I said earlier this is not the thread to talk about Pakistan and india and also what the pewish ambassador thinks about Pakistan. U want to talk about it then open another thread for that, I have reported your post for being off topic. :pakistan:

i was answering the post in which that person mentioned pakistan by israeli ambassador.i think u shud check some earlier posts.have a nice night

@All: Please stop posting in this thread because it has been contaminated by idiots like khalidali.

@Khalidali: Dude, just how many posts do you have in this thread? And how many of them have been constructive?

Why dont you go and count, and make sure that you also count all the other idiots that I was replying to and by the way you are one of them. And listen kid, I look like an idiot to you because I decided to confront you the sympathizer of terrorists.

That Israel was in the right, and those who directed the flotilla were in the wrong - and the world should side with Israel.

the truth is that this is not the first incident which have left the hands of israel red with blood, it has always been like that, everytime they have been defended by americans and supported unconditionally. do you know that there is no enough food for the palestinains? only less than a quarter of the aid requres will be allowed by the israelis, no construcion material is allowed for the gazans to build their demolished homes.

U. R. quoting CNN, this channels has nothing good to say about Muslims, they employ people like Zakaria an Indian who is blinded by greed to make browny point with India and is always talking from the side of his mouth, Mushraf has put him in his place by showing him the facts but he has no principals and is motivated by greed for money and he sells his soul for money.

You need to get your priories straight. Its not called Biased reporting its called reporting both sides of the story. Just because a neo-conservative from the Bush Administration posted a pro-israeli article does not mean that CNN has nothing good to say about Muslims. That's just ignorance speaking on your behalf. There have been articles both pro and against Israel on almost all news organizations from CNN, to Al-jazeera and BBC.

Also don't talk crap like Zakaria is blinded by greed to make browny money. It just shows that your very ignorant and don't know how journalism works. Fareed Zakaria is an excellent journalist and i throughly enjoy watching his show. You should also read the Post American World by Fareed Zakaria, its a very well written and intelligent book. Zakaria is may have made a few mistakes or was ill informed about a few things but that doesn't mean that he loses all credibility as an intelligent anchor for his show on CNN.

So here is the bottom line from one Pakistani: "Nothing will ever change our prejudices against Israel and Israelis, for our hatred is holy to us!"

U .R. so prjudice when u quote one Pakistani and do not take into consideration most pakistanis.

U have salective memory my friend and u should behave in a civilised mannners. Listen to the world and U.N.

in past worst than this has happened,it gave nothing.similarly after few days of world cry.it will also not give anything.only think is u.s support to israel.

in past worst than this has happened,it gave nothing.similarly after few days of world cry.it will also not give anything.only think is u.s support to israel.

BUT it does not mean that we should sell our Humanity. Atleast we dont.

Back
Top Bottom