What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

great role models you have...a country the size of yours needing help and advice from a tiny nation that is in defiance of over 100 UN resolutions

see how far that gets you :cheers:

I have no problem in accepting Isreal as a role model. Particularly its prowess in defence technolgy and the fact that it makes its adversary p!ss in its pants whenever confronted. It dares to challenge all the arabs collectively and even has the might to raze whole of arab to dust. In other words most masculine state in the middle east.

We need to keep biased human right abuse charges from biased islamic media aside. Human rights abuses in china are far greater than that by Israel. yet paksitan sees it in good faith. Similarly Israel can be considered role model for India in totality.

i am not quite sure about the hindu terror groups because i neve paid attention to your country, but i have seen some of the extremest hidus chantng against the muslims, and also can you tell me how the muslims got killed and brund in riots in india? was it the gov of india act or somethingi else? and at last, dont you think the israelis qualify for a terrorist?

RSS, Bajrang Dal, VHP all are terrorist groups with political links and links with Terrorist state of Israel.

Recently Indian serving Army Col Prohit was caught for bombing in own country.

later it was found out that he and his fellows were having links with Israel and wanted to establish a pure Hindu state with help of Israel.

There has been strong Statements from Turkish PM Erdogan, he has said:

Israel should be "punished" for its "bloody massacre" of activists following its attack on a humanitarian aid convoy that was heading to the Gaza Strip.
Erdogan warned that no one should test Turkey's patience and said the Israeli action was an attack "on international law, the conscience of humanity and world peace".
In a speech to legislators on Tuesday, Erdogan said: "It is no longer possible to cover up or ignore Israel's lawlessness.
"The international community must from now on say 'enough is enough'.

"Dry statements of condemnation are not enough ... there should be results."

Anita McNaught, Al Jazeera's correspondent in Istanbul, said Erdogan's speech was "extraordinarily strong".

She said he "mentioned the unmentionable, saying that Israel acts because it has powerful friends"

If you saw it, would you then believe it? And if you believed it, would you dare report it? Perhaps Israel should stick Pakistani reporters on its assault helicopters in addition to video cameras.

Ah, but Pakistani aren't permitted to visit Israel, are they? You'll have to make do with the videos then, just like everyone else. g'nite.
Well it may have missed your attention, but a very well known Pakistani journalist is in the custody of Israel, who was fortunately on that very ship and saw all this first hand and experienced it too.
It did escape my attention.
No matter what you post, from what you post, we all know the truth and what Israel does.
So you choose to deny facts, and cling to your prejudices instead. Why do you do this?

As said by many members, when a thief enters your house, you don't welcome him, you retaliate.

As one Israeli put it,
The idea is one rooted in common-law, that while normal people have a full right to defend themselves, thieves who enter peoples' homes do not. If the owner attacks them with deadly force, and the thief kills the owner in genuine self-defense, the thief will still be considered a murderer. That's Israel's story. Many consider Israel, to some extent, a thief in the home of the Palestinians -

Long-time PDF readers will note that I've documented the roots of Israel's legitimacy. This is countered by tales of Israeli "atrocities" - Israeli activities against those who seek to destroy the Jewish state. Somehow, those acts alone seem to de-legitimize Israel in many people's eyes.
This is circular logic, and how do you think it is supposed to be broken?

Israel Angel commandos entered the ships in international waters, thus the protesters had the right to defend themselves from the Israeli thugs. Yeah if it had been Israeli waters (which there aren't any, as its all occupied by force by the Israeli thugs), then the protesters would have been the thieves, but for now, the Israelis are the thugs. A simple but true fact.
Wrong!
SECTION V : NEUTRAL MERCHANT VESSELS AND CIVIL AIRCRAFT

Neutral merchant vessels

67. Merchant vessels flying the flag of neutral States may not be attacked unless they:

(a) are believed on reasonable grounds to be carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or intentionally and clearly resist visit, search or capture;

I think the repeated statements by the folks organizing this convoy that they intended to break the blockade is "reasonable grounds" for Israel to have believed they intended to break the blockade. Right?

So Israel was in compliance with international law. In fact, Israel could have sunk these ships rather than boarding them. And being in international waters is irrelevant.

That's "humanitarian law", according to the International Committee of the Red Cross. One would expect homicidal peace activists and human rights supporters to be familiar with international humanitarian law, right? So ignorance is no excuse.

In a court of law, Israel wins this one hands down. Israel will still be lynched by the UN, but what else can the UN be expected to do but violate it's own laws and treaties? That's the new normal, right?
Posted by: Craig at June 1, 2010 3:18 am

Bottom line: most of you have been utterly snookered by the blockade runners of Gaza and their political masters. Those who read this comment and watch the video now know better. What do you have to say for yourselves?

Last edited by a moderator:
well why they adopted the sea route ????
...they could have come from land..or took permissions from UN, Israel...what is the meaning of the word "Humanitarian Aid" ...i think if that was the sole purpose than there were other channels to pass on the aid and the pupose could have been peacefully done...not a single drop of blood....but you know these guys are clear....it the why i and you are talking today....writing posts....because even if some innocent people are killed and that they know surely....still they adopted that route....just to make headlines all over the world..over CNN, FOX, and to put some kind of statements in the mouth of UN....i think that was the sole purpose.......and you tell me...who gained from that "AID"......israel did not started this episode....but surely it ended this one...i still believe that israel did the right thing......these were some bunch of morons who wanted to make headline who designed this perfectly knewing that people will be killed but still carried with the stunt.... that was the purpose and i agree that they succeeded in doing this...

well why they adopted the sea route ????
...they could have come from land..or took permissions from UN, Israel...what is the meaning of the word "Humanitarian Aid" ...i think if that was the sole purpose than there were other channels to pass on the aid and the pupose could have been peacefully done...not a single drop of blood....but you know these guys are clear....it the why i and you are talking today....writing posts....because even if some innocent people are killed and that they know surely....still they adopted that route....just to make headlines all over the world..over CNN, FOX, and to put some kind of statements in the mouth of UN....i think that was the sole purpose.......and you tell me...who gained from that "AID"......israel did not started this episode....but surely it ended this one...i still believe that israel did the right thing......these were some bunch of morons who wanted to make headline who designed this perfectly knewing that people will be killed but still carried with the stunt.... that was the purpose and i agree that they succeeded in doing this...

france ban shame after hijab??????? you have some shame ppl die for show some thing?

Israelis protest in front of the Turkish embassy in Tel-Aviv in support of their government.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
If you already dont know, it was in response to some other post. Dont be so selective as to completely overlook those who are diverting the thread.
Who ever started it but you people are still propagating it. So you too mind as well.

Nobody picked on you or being selective against you, it was you who statred this thing and i responded to it. check your post(i think it was post 1126), you said this:

I was today watching interview of Israeli Ambasador to India in an interview with Rajdeep sardesai. He openly advocated India using such tacticts against rogue terrorism sponsoring states like pakistan. He equated hamas and other islamic terrorists groups with pakistani groups and called for joint Indo-Israeli front to counter the threats of Islamic extremisim citing the current events of storming the ships as an example.

Tell me what was the point to bring pakistan in and pin point it(is it the right word i used?)

116. If, after visit and search, there is reasonable ground for suspicion that the merchant vessel flying a neutral flag or a civil aircraft with neutral marks has enemy character, the vessel or aircraft may be captured as prize subject to adjudication.

The "enemy character" was established by the welcome Israeli troops received. Perhaps the Israelis should keep the boats and their cargoes? These are matters for a prize court. link

Last edited:
NON-DISPUTABLE FACTS

1. Israeli soldiers invaded these ships in international waters, breaking international law, and, in killing civilians, committed a war crime.

2. The Israeli government approved the boarding of these aid ships by an elite unit. They were armed with automatic weapons but not crowd dispersal equipment in case of resistance. Israel must be held responsible for sending in soldiers and recklessly endangering the lives of all the civilians on board, including a Holocaust survivor.

3. Israel has no right to control Gaza's sea. In doing so, it proves that is is still in belligerent occupation. It is occupying Gaza, then under international law Israel is responsible for the welfare of it's inhabitants. Given that the blockade has put the Palestinians there on a malnourished diet and unbearable living conditions for the past three years, Israel should long ago have been in the dock for committing a crime against humanity

Also, check this out:
Megaphone desktop tool - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Need we look at this again, folks?

Not in My Jewish Name.

For OpEdNews: Rob Kall - Writer

I am a Jew and I am outraged and ashamed by the acts Israel has perpetrated. I am not a self hating Jew, not an anti-semite, as some religious extremist Jews have accused me and other Jews who criticize Israel.

I am a Jew who knows right from wrong, who can see that the band of evil idiots in Israel who are making decisions are doing the wrong thing, doing things that are bad for the Jewish people. I stand up now declaring that Israel does not act in my name. AIPAC, the lobbying group for Israel does not act in my name.

I was ashamed and outraged when Israel attacked Gaza, killing over 1000 innocents. I told my son it would be like him throwing a balled up peice of paper at me and me coming back with a hammer smashing him in the head and face repeatedly.

There's no other way to explain it. The Israeli leadership have become psychopaths, without conscience. I know that there are Jews who are bigots, who see the Palestinians as less than human. These are usually the same racist haters who listen to Rush Limbaugh like the Christian racist haters who treat all Muslims and blacks the same way. It's not a Jewish or Zionist thing. People who like to hate Jews tend to think that way. Sorry, It's not the case.

Israel is now controlled by a small minority of extreme, ultra-orthodox Jews. They have the power because they have small minority power bases in the Knesset that they use to help larger groups to gain power-- as long as these fringe groups get specific things they want. These ultra-orthodox are extremist fundamentalists, just like the crazy, rabid right wingers we have here in the USA.

It is time for the US to deal with Israel, facing the reality that these extremists are controlling too much. The US should tell AIPAC that the curtain has been lifted, it no longer will be paid attention to and it should go away.

There are a few million Jews in the US. They're a powerful voting bloc and they tend to vote liberal-- about 75-80 percent. An awful lot of them are very unhappy today. If you know any, talk to them. If you are one, speak out, as a Jew, that you refuse to allow Israel to act as though it represents the Jewish people. Demand it. NOT IN MY NAME!! Tell them.

The members of congress are terrified of Israel's main lobbying arm, AIPAC, and jump like frightened puppies when AIPAC barks. I've written about this before, thatAIPAC IS Bad for Israel, but it is also bad for the Jewish people. Israel's crimes against humanity have done more to increase anti-Semitism in recent years than any other cause.

AIPAC's reign of fear over congress must stop. It will only end if constituents show that they care. Whether you are Jewish or not, tell your representatives that Israel's actions against the Palestinians and Humanitarians aiding the Palestinians must not stand. I wrote some ideas on how to fight back against AIPAC here. One thing that is still true, attacking Jews and going into anti-zionist rants will only help AIPAC. This is about Israel, not Zionism. Attacking Zionists or Israeli Jews in general does smack of anti-Semitism and serves the Israeli propagandists, even if it may make some who hate Israel feel good. If you want to help the people of Gaza talk Israeli crimes. If you want to vent your spleen and help Israel and AIPAC, talk Zionists and Zionism.

We are facing terrible times, with the possibility that Gulf could become a dead zone and a president who does not have what it takes to call what the Israelis did wrong.

That must change. We need to go to the local offices of the members of the House of Representatives and show them, with big numbers, that Israel does not have a blank check. It is time to pull the plug on the bottomless money we've been sending to Israel. Force them to change their policies by voting out the insane leaders who believe that they can commit the CRIMES they've committed and the US will do nothing.

It is time. It is past time.

Rob Kall is executive editor, publisher and site architect of OpEdNews.com, Host of the Rob Kall Bottom Up Radio Show (WNJC 1360 AM), President of Futurehealth, Inc, (more...)

france ban shame after hijab??????? you have some shame ppl die for show some thing?[/QUOTE]

people die because they meant to be dead......it was the pre-determined strategy....otherwise you tell me why these people died....iF they really wanted to pass on the aid they could have followed some other route.....the sole purpose was staged drama to let people be killed and than make FUZZZZZ....all around the world...

and by the way if you speak for france...i want to make some think clear to you read below...

france never asked arabs to ban burqa in saudi.....if france bans burqa it bans in FRANCE..and not in saudi...so leave it on to FRANCE...they can even ban Muslims...or Jews....or anybody it is FRANCE.....do not care for France....Leave it to FranCE what ever the French Government do it is for the French and not for Jews, Saudis ...etc

Back
Top Bottom