What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

And you know what, you place a Keffiyeh and some Green flag, especially the one that would have Kalima on it, and you get an Islamist-Jihadi-Terrorist, all in one.

Gosh! Why the Turbans are missing :rolleyes:

BTW, if that is Kalima on that green cloth, why would they place it on the floor to snap it?

Yeah, I pointed out that but no one noticed.

Israel holds 480 activists, expelling 48

JERUSALEM: Israel has detained 480 pro-Palestinian activists captured in its deadly commando raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla and will expel 48 others, public radio reported Tuesday.
Those detained were being held at the southern Israeli prison of Ashdod, while the other 48 were being taken to Ben Gurion international airport to be sent back to their home countries, said the report.

Israeli officials would question the detainees before deciding whether to free them or prosecute them.

Another 45 activists, most of them Turkish, were being treated in various hospitals.
At least nine people were killed during the Israeli operation to take control of the boats, most of them believed to be Turkish nationals.

Israeli navy commandos stormed a Gaza-bound aid boat Monday in a pre-dawn raid that has sparked global outrage.

But the Israeli Defence Forces has blamed activists on the ship for creating the confrontation by attacking its soldiers as they boarded the vessel.

The bloody end to the operation prompted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to cut short a visit to Canada and postpone a trip to Washington where he had been due to meet with US President Barack Obama Tuesday. —AFP

DAWN.COM | World | Israel holds 480 activists, expelling 48

Could anyone tell me why the aid workers were carrying all the knives and sticks when their supposed mission was to deliver aid in gaza.

I am in no way condoning the death of civilians on the ship.

Yeah, they wanted to invade Israel with use of these "Weapons of Mass Destruction" (for vegetables may be) and get rid of the whole Jew Population.

Get a life bro!

" I AM NOT SUPPORTING THE DEATH OF ANY CIVILIANS " - This Msg. is Khalidali, who thinks that putting across a different point of view, I am supporting the death of the people.

Well what else are you doing, directly or indirectly if you are justifying the killings of the aid workers under the guises of what ever that dont make your comments neutral. There is no such thing as a neutral in this scenario. The whole world had witnessed the killings. Many voiced their opinions, and majority of them were opposed to what happened. Some indians here and there and the jews were giving explanations. And also there were some who didnt say any thing or came up with reasons. Now if you stay quiet or question the motives of the aid workers then you are simply saying israel its ok we are with you. And that is what you are doing. So try fooling some one else.

Yeah, they wanted to invade Israel with use of these "Weapons of Mass Destruction" (for vegetables may be) and get rid of the whole Jew Population.

Get a life bro!

The Point is they could have surrendered peacefully and still would have made the point.

This was totally unnecessary bloodshed and loss of life.

The Point is they could have surrendered peacefully and still would have made the point.

Dude seriously, there is one thing that is called common sense. First of all please give me a good enough reason what should they have surrendered to the jews. Why?
Secondly specially why should they have surrendered in the international waters. Again Why??

Jordan offers to liaise in repatriation of Flotilla activists

Amman - The Jordanian government on Tuesday offered to liaise in the repatriation of hundreds of activists currently held by Israel after its deadly attack on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla.

At least seven countries - Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman, Morocco, Algeria and Pakistan - have so far asked Jordan to help return their nationals who were among around 600 people from 32 countries aboard the convoy of ships, Minister of State for Media Affairs Nabil Sharif said.

"The foreign ministry is coordinating with all countries with citizens arrested in Israel to ensure the evacuation of their nationals to Jordan, extend medical treatment to the wounded and arrange for their departure home," he added.

Sharif said that the government had received assurances that all 24 Jordanians aboard the flotilla were in good health.

Kuwait has 17 nationals, including 5 women, among the flotilla activists now detained in Israel.

In a retaliatory step against Israel, the Kuwaiti government on Tuesday supported a motion at the National Assembly to withdraw from the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative, according to state-run Kuwaiti media.

The Saudi-authored Arab plan offers Israel recognition by all Arab states if it pulls out from all the Arab territories it occupied in the 1967 Middle East war, including East Jerusalem.

Jordan offers to liaise in repatriation of Flotilla activists | Earth Times News

Dude seriously, there is one thing that is called common sense. First of all please give me a good enough reason what should they have surrendered to the jews. Why?
Secondly specially why should they have surrendered in the international waters. Again Why??

Because of the same " Common Sense " of which you speak of.

Did those aid workers think they could repel all the soilders with their sticks and knives.

I think those Aid workers were not soilders or combat trained.

Even Military soilders would surrender because there would be no point in loosing life. You can always fight another day if you are alive.

The main objective of that Aid Mission was to highlight the plight of Gazans. This was supposed to be more symbolic.

I think we are going round and round in the circle.

It has been said before and it looks odd to repeat the same again when it is evident that you won't understand.

Let me give it another chance

Israel shouldn't have started this in the first place by stopping this ship forcefully. It was in international waters when attacked.

Moreover, you really think that all the activist on the ship were stupid enough to fight against well armed commandos with knifes and rods?

Its funny how the video of them firing from the helicopter before boarding the ship has completely vanished. makes you think, doesn't it.

Turkish PM to meet top military, civilian officials over Israeli attack

The Turkish prime minister will meet the army chief and some ministers in the aftermath of the Israeli attack on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla.

Tuesday, 01 June 2010 14:20

World Bulletin / News Desk

The Turkish prime minister will meet the army chief and some ministers in the aftermath of the Israeli attack on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla.

Earlier on Tuesday Erdogan said, "I wish our final decisions will be good for everyone." But he did not mention any decisions at parliamentary address.

However, Turkish media now questions what "final decisions" may be.

Turkey's Premier Recep Tayyip Erdogan will meet Chief of General Staff Gen. Ilker Basbug and ministers who are the members of the National Security Council (MGK) later on Tuesday to discuss the Israeli attack on the aid convoy, Anadolu news agency said.

Deputy prime ministers, justice, national defense, interior and foreign ministers are the MGK-member ministers.

Erdogan will continue to hold talks with ministers, military and civilian executives also on Wednesday.

Israeli navy forces raided a convoy of aid ships of Humanitarian Relief Foundation (IHH) carrying humanitarian aid for Gaza, killing at least nine people and injuring 30 others.

Turkey strongly protested Israel and recalled its ambassador.

Turkish PM to meet top military, civilian officials over Israeli attack [ WORLD BULLETIN- TURKEY NEWS, WORLD NEWS ]

I think we are going round and round in the circle.

It has been said before and it looks odd to repeat the same again when it is evident that you won't understand.

Let me give it another chance

Israel shouldn't have started this in the first place by stopping this ship forcefully. It was in international waters when attacked.

Moreover, you really think that all the activist on the ship were stupid enough to fight against well armed commandos with knifes and rods?

Yes you are right and I agree with you aswell on the highlighted part.

What I am trying to emphasise is had the people in the ship surrendered peacefully there would not have been this much voilence and Loss of life.

Those Aid workers were supposed to Peace workers and their objective would have been met without the voilence.

So you are ok with what the pews have done this time.

Im not saying what they did was correct.

Palestineans and Israelis hate each other , the whole world knows it. Then why is the whole world is going nuts on this violent.

Could anyone tell me why the aid workers were carrying all the knives and sticks when their supposed mission was to deliver aid in gaza.

I am in no way condoning the death of civilians on the ship.

Seriously, you first need to know the difference between a kitchen knife and the one used by some terrorists to slit throats. Until then, keep on sipping what you already are.

Im not saying what they did was correct.

Palestineans and Israelis hate each other , the whole world knows it. Then why is the whole world is going nuts on this violent.

And that would justify all the wrongs, right?

i mean, i hate someone and i can kill it. Freedom of Action, right?

Back
Top Bottom