What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Yes you are right and I agree with you aswell on the highlighted part.

What I am trying to emphasise is had the people in the ship surrendered peacefully there would not have been this much voilence and Loss of life.

Those Aid workers were supposed to Peace workers and their objective would have been met without the voilence.

I don't understand. If you agree then why asking the opposite?

Seriously, you first need to know the difference between a kitchen knife and the one used by some terrorists to slit throats. Until then, keep on sipping what you already are.

Do you mean to say - If someone stabs with a kitchen knife the person dont be hurt / die ?

There is clear evidence that Israeli soilders were beatenup with sticks and one of the soilders was thrown overboard.

My only question is was the voilence necessary on the part of Aid workers and Peace Activists .

This totally avoidable had they peacefully surrendered.

And that would justify all the wrongs, right?

i mean, i hate someone and i can kill it. Freedom of Action, right?

Oh God.... What next after Freedom of Action ???!!!:what:

None. You are missing the point. They were on the receiving end.

And if they had. They would still be in Israel's illegal custody.

They would have been Isreali custody and they would have been deported to their countires.

That would have been highlighted the plight of Gazans. The ships were also carrying plenty of media personalities, it would have received widespread publicity.

Do you mean to say - If someone stabs with a kitchen knife the person dont be hurt / die ?

There is clear evidence that Israeli soilders were beatenup with sticks and one of the soilders was thrown overboard.

My only question is was the voilence necessary on the part of Aid workers and Peace Activists .

Seriously its pathetic to see some Indians trying to justify this brutal act only because they get Israeli high-tech goods!! You guys need to get a life!

To all Israeli apologists, Watch this video where Israelis were firing from their helicopters even before they tried to land their commandos on the ship.

YouTube - 'Israel is a Lunatic State' - Finkelstein on Gaza Flotilla Attack!

Every body from EU to US are condemning it but here some of our indian friends trying to justify it :angry:

Seriously its pathetic to see some Indians trying to justify this brutal act only because they get Israeli high-tech goods!! You guys need to get a life!

To all Israeli apologists, Watch this video where Israelis were firing from their helicopters even before they tried to land their commandos on the ship.

No need to use such language.

No one is justifying the loss of human life, I was only highlighting, how things could have been done differently.

You may or may not agree with me on that point, I have no problem.

And that would justify all the wrongs, right?

i mean, i hate someone and i can kill it. Freedom of Action, right?

They have been doing that to each other for decades. Their hatred should be accepted by the world as their way of life.

Why get shocked when you can expect anything else from either parties.

They will kill each other with what ever they have got.

Armed thugs illegally attacked the flotilla of boats carrying unarmed aid workers, journalists and aid - the passengers were within their rights to resist, as they would be if pirates had attacked the flotilla.

Why should they have surrendered to an illegal attack by armed thugs? Given Israels track record in killing unarmed civilians, I don't blame the passengers from resisting the illegal seizure of their boats and cargo and possibly suffering torture and death at the hands of the IDF.

I was only highlighting, how things could have been done differently.

Things could have been done differently by Israel as well, your, and other Indians, focus on how 'things could have been done differently' by solely the aid workers indicates a 'blame the victim' mentality, presumably to excuse the atrocities committed by the Israelis.

The fact is that once the Israelis illegally fired on the boats and illegally boarded them with armed Commandos, they situation had already escalated and the passengers were probably terrified/angry and in self-defense mode.

Well it is a very sad incident. I do not support Israel for this. I mean how could you attack a boat which is carrying relief goods for the people, no matter from whichever country they come from. :cry:
India should send relief goods to Gaza as a good gesture. I love Israel but i hate them for this. Why harm the innocents in between. :cry:

Here how it went down from the begining. For all who blindly accuse anyone from wrong doings, please watch the entire videos and thn take your stand.

1. Flotillas tried to overrun the Israeli naval blockade
2. Israel wanted to search the ships

but activists refused to stop the ships.
3. Israel heli-dropped the marines and the activists started to attack the marines

4. So running out of option Israel retaliated and 10 plus activists ended up dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Every body from EU to US are condemning it but here some of our indian friends trying to justify it :angry:

yaar wesy aik bat hai app is ke sath time waste ker rahy ho. ISRAEL AND INDIA TWO FACES OF A COIN

I am sorry but have you guys missed the GOI condemnation of Israel response to Aid workers???? Lets not attribute response of few Indians on this forum with entire country...Fair???

Having said it we all knew in advance that these Aid workers would be challenged because of the bloackade...I think world community should have shown the same support before this event and we might have saved few lives....

Things could have been done differently by Israel as well, your, and other Indians, focus on how 'things could have been done differently' by solely the aid workers indicates a 'blame the victim' mentality, presumably to excuse the atrocities committed by the Israelis.

The fact is that once the Israelis illegally fired on the boats and illegally boarded them with armed Commandos, they situation had already escalated and the passengers were probably terrified/angry and in self-defense mode.

I agree with every aspect of you response..Let me make it very clear that i condemn this Israeli Action...The loss of lives is indeed condemnable and i would be nuts not to do it...I wish they should have handled this issue in a more sane manner then what they did...However i want to ask you one question...

- What do you mean by Illegal firing?? From Israeli POV this firing is not illegal...There is a bloackade and they warned the ship with AID well in advance which is they would be challenged if they fail to respect the so-called bloackade...

Now did they opened firing with intentions of teaching aid-worker a lesson or the whole episode got triggered by some Aid worker attacking soldiers because of fear/anger i do not know...All i know is that nobody would wait till someone actually stab him/her with a knife before shooting out possible threat....

In the end whatever be the reason i strongly condemn Isreali action and support GOI stance on it...

They would have been Isreali custody and they would have been deported to their countires.

That would have been highlighted the plight of Gazans. The ships were also carrying plenty of media personalities, it would have received widespread publicity.

It wasn't about highlighting.
They people there need medicine and stuff. And they had to take it to the people.

Back
Top Bottom