What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

That still doesn't mean that you jump the boat with Commandos and kill 10 people. Everyone knew including the Israeli's that the Ship had gone through border inspections and that no weapons were available on board. Also those knives that your clinging to is a really weak argument for weapons. Any aid ship with over 10000 tons of food and equipment is bound to have knives and screw drivers. Maybe some idiot might have smuggled a gun but that was not the intention of this convoy.

We already know this aid was a political stunt but an important one. Since 2007 Israel has had full control over what goes in and outside of Gaza. The 15,000 tons of food that Israel provides weekly is not even 1/3 of whats needed according to the latest UN reports. This political stunt was to bring this blockade into light around the world without resorting to violence or war and the organizers succeeded in doing that... and seriously knives in a Food humanitarian food convoy thats scary
:tup::tup::tup:

Wait I got one better.

Please nominate only 10 Israelis to be executed. It's only 10, no problem for you guys right?

And I thought these people called me "inhumane fa****" for supporting Israel. (and I hadn't encouraged these killings even)

:lol: Proves what you guys are really after.
You aren't mourning for the loss of life. What you care about is that Israel attacked Palestine. Another Muslim-Jew hate hate issue.

Pathetic again to see a site staff sending this comment.
Good luck guys =).

"Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan on Monday accused Israel of committing "inhuman state terror" with its deadly raid on a fleet of aid ships bound for Gaza."

I have always like Mr. Urdogan(spelling?) for his brave stance. i might or might not agree with him over the kurd issues, but he is such a great man.

IF it is true that Israeli commandos stormed the ship armed with only paint-ball guns and sidearms, then any assault on the soldiers with kitchen knives and wooden sticks would be the equivalent of doing the same to a squad of police officers coming to execute a search warrant.

Where was the Israeli 'search warrant' and under what law did Israel have authority to assault the flotilla? Because without a 'search warrant recognized by international law and legal standing' the Israelis were the ones 'assaulting' the people on the ship and committing an illegal and violent act against which the people of the ship had full rights to defend themselves.

Sidearms are generally considered defensive weapons. You have been watching too many action movies.

Sidearms are considered 'defensive weapons' but 'slingshots and kitchen knives' justify the murder of two dozen innocents. :disagree:

Turkish PM Erdoğan says Israel 'must be punished' for raid on Gaza aid ship.

ISTANBUL - Daily News with wires

Turkey's prime minister on Tuesday said Israel's raid on a Gaza-bound Turkish aid vessel that killed several people was a "bloody massacre."

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said in Parliament that "no one should test Turkey's patience."

Israeli commandos on Monday killed several pro-Palestinian activists after raiding humanitarian aid ships that were en route to the Gaza Strip. The largest ship in the flotilla was the Turkish Mavi Marmara, with around 600 people on board.

Erdoğan on Tuesday also recalled his confrontation with Israeli President Shimon Peres at the Davos summit in January 2009. In a memorable outburst, Erdoğan stormed out of the debate after telling Peres: "You know well how to kill people."

"Before this, I told them face-to-face, 'You know how to murder,'" Erdoğan said Tuesday, "and the recent attack proves it true."

He said Turkey's hostility was as "strong as its friendship is valuable," The Associated Press reported.

Erdoğan said the Israeli action was an attack "on international law, the conscience of humanity and world peace."

He called on Israel to immediately end the "inhumane" blockade on Gaza.

Support for Palestinians

"Israel in no way can legitimize this murder, it cannot wash its hand of this blood," Erdoğan said, adding that Turkey would continue to support the Palestinian people.

"We will not turn our back on Palestine, Palestinians and Gaza," Erdoğan said.

He also urged Israelis to question the actions of their government.

"It is damaging your country's image by conducting banditry and piracy," Erdoğan said. "It is damaging interests of Israel and your peace and safety. It is the Israeli people who must stop the Israeli government in the first place."

He said Israel cannot face the international community without expressing "regret."

"Israel cannot ensure its security by drawing the hatred of the entire world," the prime minister declared.

Turkish PM Erdo?an says Israel 'must be punished' for raid on Gaza aid ship - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

Last edited:
Go down to the street and charge an armed police officer with a knife. If you can, report back to the forum on what happened...:lol:

Did the ships have guns affixed on their decks, or perhaps they had giant twenty foot knives affixed to their bows?

You are taking your analogy to absurd lengths.

And I thought these people called me "inhumane fa****" for supporting Israel. (and I hadn't encouraged these killings even)

:lol: Proves what you guys are really after.
You aren't mourning for the loss of life. What you care about is that Israel attacked Palestine. Another Muslim-Jew hate hate issue.

Pathetic again to see a site staff sending this comment.
Good luck guys =).

Things would be much more clear if you could take your head out of your @$$ for 5 mins.

he isrite
but the ques is thz
wht r government is doing in favour of palestine ??
nthng its shameful

Right, you illegally assault a ship with armed thugs (Israeli commandos) and don't expect the passengers to fight back?
What's REALLY on the ship: Part II:
753411-5.jpg

OMG, kitchen knives, tools and rods!

Oh wait, are those some LP's in the bottom left?

Right, you illegally assault a ship with armed thugs (Israeli commandos) and don't expect the passengers to fight back?

So many weapons poor pewish soldiers, they even found this in one of the pewish soldiers.

I think those are the WMDs the U.S. was looking for in Iraq :rofl:

Israelis aren't always saints. Neither are Pakistanis. Is that sufficient reason for India to invade, wipe out your country, and execute its population? (Though I don't think India seeks the last.)

Listen dumb A*ss what our government does is not teh voice of the people, but in isreal there people are land monging wh**** who steal invade and build upon land which doenst belong to them, abit like what india tries and does in occupied kahsmir. as for india to wipe us out, u wish that boy and your girlie mates india and all scumbags combined wud never achieve that, not while there is a single drop of pakistani blood in our veins no matter what part of the world we may be in. Ok chum

Don't you know, AM, that (hollywood) Ninjas frequently use disc shaped objects to decapitate people from a distance? These are not LPs or CDs, they are sharp, circular projectiles that can be launched at high velocity to silently and stealthily kill an armed man. Shame on you for not knowing the difference!!

Back
Top Bottom