What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Israelis have shown that they enjoy sadistic pleasure seeing the people of Gaza die with misery :disagree:

I thought Israel is a peaceful nation and felt sorry to them of what they were suffered during World War II, but now from any angle, it seems that they are attempting to afflict common islam pepole with the same suffering which were given by the Nazi.:tdown:

neo_nazi_israel_by_sadirasa.jpg

but what about you supporting the terrorists as well? you should also be reported.

How did you come to this conclusion, Show me any of my threads where I supported killing innocent people, If I have done it, Pls. report it.

I reported a member of Supporting Ajmal Kasab and mumbai terrorist attacks and asking for more terrorist attacks in India.

Hope you got the point.

Wow what a lie only 10 have been killed

does it really matter? so the number is important to you not the human life!! by the way, you terrorists have killed many many kids/women/men in palestine.

Israel Now consider to sand a aid convoy to kurdistan and Armenia.

i dont expect such a human act from the most inhuman gov on face of the earth. your aid to the kurds is not required, instead please dont kill the palestinian kids and steal their land.

Wow what a lie only 10 have been killed

Oh how sad only 10! Man those pewish angles should be prosecuted for killing only 10, didnt they know that the satanic pews like to see blood and the number of people killed should be in 10's and not a single 10. Dont worry you can fulfill your lust of seeing more blood the next time your sweet angle like peace loving army men will go up against the macho terrorists. Dont be sad. Freak

Last one tonight, guys:U.N. resolutions come in different flavors - their forcefulness is measured not by number, but by what Chapter they fall under. Do you think law is a popularity contest?

I'll leave it at this Solomon2, I believe your rejoinders to be a reflection of your position; untenable. I think we've achieved the goal of debating this back and forth and as I said earlier, I leave it to the readers here to review both points of view and arrive at their own conclusions. Continuing to discuss this under circumstances where we have already determined that you will defend each and every act Israel commits, regardless of how brazen and ill-willed it is, is pointless.

Good day to you.

Then please explain to the readers as to why a kitchen knife CANNOT be used as a 'weapon' to assault another person with intention to do grievous or fatal bodily harm.

Almost any object that can be wielded in the hands of an individual can cause 'bodily harm' and therefore be called a weapon.

But the fact is that the images shown so far do not show substantiate the Israeli excuse of 'weapons being smuggled into Gaza'.

Yes, the world may not particularly *encourage* Israel to blockade. But it IS approved! because these governments can understand Israel's security situation.

but how about security of the palestinians? how about their land? their kids and women are systmatically killed by terrorist israel, their land is being stealt everyday, according to the UN, EU(and even americans i think) all those settlemetns are illegal, the UN says that only less a quarter of the aid requred for gaza is allowed by the israel. i cant F*u*c*k*i*n*g understand how some indian members can justify the acts of terror by israel, if the american members defend israel i can understand it why, but why indian members(some of them) you guys only see what the israelis say but never ever try to see the plight and suffering of palestnains. such a shame.

Just for possession? Of course not. But if you come at a police officer with a cricket bat or a kitchen knife...What do you think the officer would do?

In this case it was the 'police officer/thugs' coming at unarmed/innocent people - the people defended themselves with whatever they had.

The fault lies with the 'police' who are rogue thugs, not the innocent people delivering aid defending themselves.

Back
Top Bottom