What's new

Israel Has No Right To Exist

Truth is, it is My tribe vs Others is pretty much how it works in middle east.

With my observation I felt that Jews had been victims of widespread propaganda and hate mongering. People simply say anything idiotic to spread hatred and racism against Jews. Watch this video.

Even the rumors of "9/11 and Jews" is a well-planned Hezbullah propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prove me wrong.. Take any point i mentioned above and prove me wrong.
@Treating well The Bihari Muslims: We all know the story. We all know why Karachi is burning. After Partition million of ppl crossed border, while Indian accept the refugee with open heart other don't. In India today no one is labeled Mohazir/refugee. India dont have Mohazir party (refugee party)

Alright I'll try too !

P.S We all do know why Karachi is burning but apparently that 'all' is for Pakistanis because if you're suggesting that its some kind of a vendetta against the Mohajirs then I dunno whether to laugh or well laugh some more ! :D

P.P.S Pakistan accepted Mohajirs with open arms too ! Half of my family on my fathers side and a few on my mothers migrated from Kashmir (a town near Srinagar to be precise !) and Jammu to Punjab ! Then one of our dearest family friends are Mohajirs from Bijnaur, UP !

Israel Vs Pakistan
1. Israeli accepted any jew from any part of world irrespective of color and appearence while Pakistani never accepted dark, skiny bihari Mulsims and non urdu speaking Bengali Muslims.
2.Israel grew in technology while Pakistan went backward.
3. Israel won all war with Muslim countries, while Pakistan lost all wars with Kaffir Yindu Indians. (Though Pakistani text book mention that Pakistan won, 65, 71 and Kargil).

If you believe Israel should not exist, then what about Pakistan???

1) Pakistan also accepted any Muslim (and some Non-Muslims) from any part of British India too ! Like I said half of my family on the father's side and a few on my mother's fall into that category !Currently we've got around 4million Bengalis and countless million Urdu Speakers in Pakistan ! Only the Urdu speakers of Karachi call themselves 'the Mohajirs' whereas the hundreds of thousands who settled in Punjab (many came from the UP too) don't ! So I concede that it does have an element of 'otherness' to it but its not as profound as its portrayed to be; the other side of the argument is that 'Mohajir' is often used as a blanket term for communities that include Bohras, Gujrattis, Memon and a few other ethnicities who can't be pegged with the Urdu Speakers but for ease's sake they're called as such ! And no its not an insult to identify as a 'Mohajir or an immigrant' because Islamic History has a deep exemplification of 'Brotherhood' in the form of the 'Mohajir and the Ansar (Helper)' relationship that defined Post-Hijrat Medina ! But I do agree that when this gives into ethno-linguistic nationalism - sh*t happens; though thank fully this trend is regressing with many of the so-called 'Mohajir' settling and resettling all over the country; in fact one might even gauge that by the MQM changing its name from 'Mohajir Qaumi Movement' to 'Mutahidaa Quami Movement' !

2) Israel's ascent into greatness is indisputable ! However one might disagree with their formation or their subsequent policies one cannot help but raise a hand in salute to their, to paraphrase Jinnah : Faith, Unity and Discipline ! And tis true that unfortunately Pakistan, in the last few years, has regressed for the worst but I sincerely believe that once this WOT is over we'd start to bounce back because the resolve and the resourcefulness of the Pakistani Nation is something !

3) Israel, may have won all wars, with her neighbours and I use the term may have because I don't have a firm grasp over the Arab-Israeli conflicts but lets take that assertion at face-value ! Good...good thats one of the boons of Jinnah's motto that I mentioned earlier; a motto that the Israeli nation has lived and breathed so indeed kudos to them ! As for the Pakistan-India conflicts ! Indeed the '48 war had a disappointing conclusion where a potentially winnable war ended inconclusively with us neither controlling Kashmir nor relinquishing it ! The '65 war started as an unfortunate miscalculation - What started as a small scale military operation in much the same vein as the border conflict at Lakshmipur or the Rann of Kutch incident, metamorphed into something a lot more - it shouldn't have happened but ultimately the war ended inconclusively with neither side having a significant advantage over the other...we both won a few battles and lost a few others - hence why its called a 'stalemate' ! The '71 war was a massive defeat and no one asserts it any differently though the nuances of the war (like that of everything else) are debatable ! The Kargil and the Siachen conflicts again we're unfortunate incidents that should not have happened and hence why they never amounted to anything and no no-one says that we won either in Siachen or in Kargil we just have a different interpretation of the results; I'm sure going through the Kargil thread you can ascertain for yourself what the Pakistani view point is !

P.S Behan why do you have to make this a pissing contest ? I've seen some of your posts in other thread...seriously why ? Matlab I can understand that you don't like us and maybe we don't love you guys either but do we have to make every single correspondence a pissing contest between Pakistan and India ! And no the comparison could have been done in a less caustic tone ! I'm sure I can bring up a few juicy nuggets of information completely blown out of proportion and out of context to make, to use your words, 'Yindo India' look like 'Evil Incarnate' ! But I'd rather not because then the chance of any kind of rapprochement between our two countries becomes that much dimmer ! And if we - the educated elite - can't get over this regressive and exhaustive cycle of mud-slinging and hate, then how can we expect the vast majority of our uneducated masses to see the bigger picture ? So please...tone down on so much Love for Pakistan...it might actually kill us ! :lol:

P.P.S Behan aap Lahore ka chakar lagoi...I'd treat you to some Nihari, Halwa Purri, Kastoori Kebabs, Biryani, Tikaas and ice-cooled mangoes - Suub ghussaa nikaal jai ga ! :woot:

Truth is, it is My tribe vs Others is pretty much how it works in middle east.
add religious reasons to hate Israel. existence of Israel is seen as a threat to achieve brotherhood and evil folly to snatch Jewish/Christian Holy places. it is not about filistine/gaza issue. the core issue is religion. unlike Christians or Hindus, Jews and Arabs(Muslims) take religion intertwined with their identity.
This:
Amin Al Husseini: Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood
---
Maronites,Coptic are still existing in these regions is a miracle in itself in a sea of Muslims.

I had a conversation with an Egyptian Copt who told me, " Soon Arab conquered our land, our Pope was tortured , his nails pulled off and he was killed and Arabs were on rampage destroying our Churches. A decree was issued that anyone who will speak Coptic Language in public places, his tongue will be sliced off. So, finally our language got extinct, we lost our Egyptian identity and forcibly given an Arab Identity."

I have read at some places that many Arabs still regret that they could not Arabized Persians and failed to make Persian language an extinct language.

Israeli has every right to exist, just as much as the terrorist friendly Islamic countries do, I think most of the Arabs/Muslim's are still crying over the 6 day war. And now Israeli has powerful friends and ally's in India and the USA.

I think everyone has a right to exist and be happy, I admire and respect Israel, surrounded by countries who want to destroy them, yet standing up to them and bending them over a barrel and spanking them every time there has been a war. lol

Israeli has every right to exist, just as much as the terrorist friendly Islamic countries do, I think most of the Arabs/Muslim's are still crying over the 6 day war. And now Israeli has powerful friends and ally's in India and the USA.

I think everyone has a right to exist and be happy, I admire and respect Israel, surrounded by countries who want to destroy them, yet standing up to them and bending them over a barrel and spanking them every time there has been a war. lol

Take those robbers and settle them somewhere inside France if you love them so much, don't show your love at the expense of the poor Palestinians!

Yes I love all humans no matter their religion, color or background, what some Muslim terrorist are preaching is nothing short of genocide much like what Hitler did to the Jews, you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Yes I love all humans no matter their religion, color or background, what some Muslim terrorist are preaching is nothing short of genocide much like what Hitler did to the Jews, you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

What do think the Christian terrorists like Breivik are preaching?

Only because of the Muslims and their crap, Muslims come to the West and want to build their Mosques and have Sharia law crap, but you know what we don;t want that crap, in all Muslims countries the minority's have no rights at all.

So in that way in the West Muslims should not be allowed to build mosque's etc, like for like as far as I am concerned.

Take those robbers and settle them somewhere inside France if you love them so much, don't show your love at the expense of the poor Palestinians!

Poor Palestinians? They are doing better than the people of Bangladesh. According to your standards maybe Bangladesh should not exist any more, your country was part of Pakistan, right? Maybe you should consider going back to be part of Pakistan.

What do think the Christian terrorists like Breivik are preaching?

do you know what u are talking about? Breivik is isolated incident , you can't justify something based on his insanity. he was a psycho acted on his own, he was not product is systemetic brain wash of some school of thought.

Israel has every right to exist.....they faced the height of cruelty and still they stood firmly....they started from zero and now they are some power....Love you Israel!!!!

Back
Top Bottom