What's new

Israel Has No Right To Exist

I think those that worry about how to make Israel cease to exist, should worry more about when Israel starts questioning their right to exist.

once a Lebanese Maronite was saying to me, "these Arabs first colonized my ancestral homeland and made us minority in our own homeland by over population."

only women think like that who shoulder no pollitical responsibility to do the world any good. men would simply say: those jews who cause a greater number of people suffering have no right to exist.

like in the old chinese saying: the generosity of women...

ohh.. please send the women's army next time if you wish to attack, historically Indians have always been weak against good/good looking women for some reasons.. :woot::what::cheesy:

I love Chinese women if they think like that. What men/woman are you talking??
You know stereotyping????? Stop trolling and start fighting for the rights of Tibet.
What do Chinese men and women say about that????

if i ask a woman's opinion, it would only be because i think she would be politically qualified to give an answer - which means the answer can vary only between the taming of tibetans or their eradication. like i said before, political men don't tell feel-good stories: they choose between the welfare of one political grouping and that of another and cannot act like leibniz's donkey. the politically unqualified and illiterate and irresponsible will behave just like the "generous" women or the stupid a*ses.

"Right" is taken not given, the strongest one is always the righteous one, the fact that Israel do exist is a self evidence that Israel have the aright to exist.

once a Lebanese Maronite was saying to me, "these Arabs first colonized my ancestral homeland and made us minority in our own homeland by over population."
Truth is, it is My tribe vs Others is pretty much how it works in middle east.
add religious reasons to hate Israel. existence of Israel is seen as a threat to achieve brotherhood and evil folly to snatch Jewish/Christian Holy places. it is not about filistine/gaza issue. the core issue is religion. unlike Christians or Hindus, Jews and Arabs(Muslims) take religion intertwined with their identity.
This:
Amin Al Husseini: Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood
---
Maronites,Coptic are still existing in these regions is a miracle in itself in a sea of Muslims.

well guess what? Israel exists, now go sleep :woot: getting tired of these threads now

You're an idiot. Don't stereotype men and women. There is are smart men as well as dumb ones like you. And there are smart women as well as dumb ones....again like you.
Okay kiddo??
if i ask a woman's opinion, it would only be because i think she would be politically qualified to give an answer - which means the answer can vary only between the taming of tibetans or their eradication. like i said before, political men don't tell feel-good stories: they choose between the welfare of one political grouping and that of another and cannot act like leibniz's donkey. the politically unqualified and illiterate and irresponsible will behave just like the "generous" women or the stupid a*ses.

Israel is right there. You have any problem with it? Well, maybe you should question your right of existence at first.

Well to be frank Europeans committed some crimes against Jews. They then made up to the Jews aiding and abetting them to commit crimes against Palestinians.

Israel could not have existed without the largess of external finance first from Germany then the Americans. The funny thing is that they survive on charity and make out they are supermen.

America is going bust when America goes bust Israel will disappear

Three nations all together tried to delete Israel from the world map…and what was the outcome, world knows the history, and I believe just to release frustration now and then this type of article is coming out. Some of the Asian countries enjoy a lot talking about Israel over media… Let me make a point very clear … Israel do not exist there with aid, they are there with their ability and willpower.

I support the right of a jewish state of israel to exist and florish but only with an independant Palestenian state with E. Yerushalum as its capital

Why don your country send army and Air Force to liberate them… You know why talking and doing is different things.. Talkers Don do….and Doers don talks…Don you agree with this.

According to OP and other Israelis do not have right to exist ...I think they have all might needed to exist and force guys living in delusion to taste dust.

Contrary to OP in my opinion “All human being have right to live (except few scum bags)”.:angel:

Israel Vs Pakistan

Similarity

1. Both are made on same ideology, state for a specific religion.
2. Both are carved out of Existing state under two nation theory, which says that Muslims are different culture, We(tMuslims) can not stay with other culture.
3. Both are created according to British Mandate.
4. Both are engaged in war since there birth.
5. Both are labeled as terrorist state, 1 billion Muslim tell Israel is terrorist state, Many western and liberal believe Pakistan is breeding ground (Womb) of terrorists.
6. Both state was under british control before they gain independence and become a new state.
7. Both are friend of America. Both are close to America

Differences:

1. Israeli accepted any jew from any part of world irrespective of color and appearence while Pakistani never accepted dark, skiny bihari Mulsims and non urdu speaking Bengali Muslims.
2.Israel grew in technology while Pakistan went backward.
3. Israel won all war with Muslim countries, while Pakistan lost all wars with Kaffir Yindu Indians. (Though Pakistani text book mention that Pakistan won, 65, 71 and Kargil).

If you believe Israel should not exist, then what about Pakistan???

Israel Vs Pakistan

Similarity

1. Both are made on same ideology, state for a specific religion.
2. Both are carved out of Existing state under two nation theory, which says that Muslims are different culture, We(tMuslims) can not stay with other culture.
3. Both are created according to British Mandate.
4. Both are engaged in war since there birth.
5. Both are labeled as terrorist state, 1 billion Muslim tell Israel is terrorist state, Many western and liberal believe Pakistan is breeding ground (Womb) of terrorists.
6. Both state was under british control before they gain independence and become a new state.
7. Both are friend of America. Both are close to America

Differences:

1. Israeli accepted any jew from any part of world irrespective of color and appearence while Pakistani never accepted dark, skiny bihari Mulsims and non urdu speaking Bengali Muslims.
2.Israel grew in technology while Pakistan went backward.
3. Israel won all war with Muslim countries, while Pakistan lost all wars with Kaffir Yindu Indians. (Though Pakistani text book mention that Pakistan won, 65, 71 and Kargil).

If you believe Israel should not exist, then what about Pakistan???

Behan tum tou serious he hoo gaei ! Why so much love for Pakistan ? :smitten:

P.S The Two Nation Theory was a bit more complicated then - We don't want to live with Kaffir Yindu Indians !

P.P.S No the Pakistani text books don't mention anything of the sort - it mentions the '65 war as a stalemate, the '71 war as a crippling defeat and the Kargil skirmish as a debacle !

P.P.P.S There are close to 4 million dark, skinny Bengalis living in Pakistan and millions of Biharis or those of UP/Bihar descent living in Pakistan; though I do agree that not taking back 'Stranded Pakistanis' was an extremely shameful thing !

Behan tum tou serious he hoo gaei ! Why so much love for Pakistan ? :smitten:

P.S The Two Nation Theory was a bit more complicated then - We don't want to live with Kaffir Yindu Indians !

P.P.S No the Pakistani text books don't mention anything of the sort - it mentions the '65 war as a stalemate, the '71 war as a crippling defeat and the Kargil skirmish as a debacle !

P.P.P.S There are close to 4 million dark, skinny Bengalis living in Pakistan and millions of Biharis or those of UP/Bihar descent living in Pakistan; though I do agree that not taking back 'Stranded Pakistanis' was an extremely shameful thing !

Prove me wrong.. Take any point i mentioned above and prove me wrong.
@Treating well The Bihari Muslims: We all know the story. We all know why Karachi is burning. After Partition million of ppl crossed border, while Indian accept the refugee with open heart other don't. In India today no one is labeled Mohazir/refugee. India dont have Mohazir party (refugee party)

Back
Top Bottom