What's new

Israel: Grateful for India's shift of position at UN

I believe Israel is smaller than my Division . Carving out a Piece of land from South Asia would not have been a big deal back then , instead of force full occupation as claimed by Anti Israel factions .

14 May 1948 , Israel was created . Timeline isn't suitable for its establishment in India , Since the time between 1947 to 1950 wasn't ideal .

Correct me if I am wrong, but both posts are very apt for Pakistan and China.

First one - somewhat. Second one - not so much.

Bye. I mean that seriously. Go eat your porridge or something kid. I have a son who is older than you. And on current evidence a lot smarter. And he never talks back.

He can't be more stupid than you that's for sure, and you have no significance to me therefore I can and will talk back to you.

I guess since you can't have a proper argument your going to resort to mocking my age, how pitiful.

India and Pakistan can learn to live alongside once they get this beef of Kashmir settled.

No, because then India will try to dehydrate us. We will always fight over something until one of us is gone, hard truth.

I do not agree with you almost cent percent.

The Chinese have never been our enemy. They are our civilizational juniors. And spiritually our pupils.

The Pakistanis. Well, do I have to explain?

P.S. If you read my earlier posts here, you'll see I have diametrically opposing views on Israel and Palestine as well.

Chinese past is more dominated by Himalayan isolation from India. IMHO, future of Chinese geopolitics and foreign policy bears a lot of resemblance with USA in past. As they are getting stronger, they will try to claim the role of global police man that USA once enjoyed post WW2. They will not like another country growing which shares a very different ideology than theirs. It will be like US who could not tolerate a communist country near her border. Only this time it will be a republic and democratic country.

Modern Chinese scholars view China as successor to the ancient title of Middle Kingdom around which entire world revolve and I doubt they have much spirituality in them after decades of Communist rule.

Pakistan has one single big beef with us that is Kashmir. Even their entire Hindu Muslim narrative revolves around it. Pakistan's leadership, Army or otherwise, does not need to utterly destroy India to prove themself as much as to win Kashmir from us. CPC on the other hand has every reason to show that a democratic non-Han civilization can only but fail in order confirm their ideology. Their this design calls for a total subversion of India.

I know you have totally opposite view on Palestine.

Pakistan has one single big beef with us that is Kashmir. Even their entire Hindu Muslim narrative revolves around it. Pakistan's leadership, Army or otherwise, does not need to utterly destroy India to prove themself as much as to win Kashmir from us.

I do not know where to start ... maybe someday else. Jai Hind.

So not only are the Palestinians now monsters, but now they also want to destroy India! Unless your talking about Islam, which if you are, makes no sense as you have almost as many Muslims as we do.

Correction, we have more muslims than in Pakistan, the modern day fight against terror is against radical islam, there is no sugar coating this fact.

Many!! Give me 1 or 2 documentaries with specific time to prove your point

Anyway come to the point,

Israel is always helpful to Indians through their water conservation,harvesting, Sc&tech,Arms etc.Now Indians must learn few tricks from Mossad and Jewish lobbying (in USA) so that no one can challenge Indians in Asia. :yahoo:

Every single patriot Indian is aware which slogan PLA used in 1962 war .

Nehru Ji decided to redraw the boundary that included Aksai Chin within India, as opposed to British policy of 1899

On July 10, 1962, around 350 Chinese troops surrounded an Indian post at Chushul and used loudspeakers to convince the Gurkhas that they should not be fighting for India

State of Israel is a dependable country and just dont even think to compare them with the achievements of Indian scientists.

india just wants to please rothschild expansion, enjoy gmo seeds and cashless enslavement.

Situation of Cold war were the main reason.

Correction, we have more muslims than in Pakistan, the modern day fight against terror is against radical islam, there is no sugar coating this fact.

Majority of followers of Islam aka Muslims ( believers ) always stand with Republic of India.

559681-hazarat-mohani.jpg

Hasrat Mohani, who studied at Aligarh Muslim University, had joined the freedom struggle with Bal Gangadhar Lokmanya Tilak.

Hasrat Mohani, whose real name was Syed Fazl-ul-Hasan, was a versatile Urdu poet who had penned many remarkable poems with the pen name Hasrat Mohani.

He had immense love and devotion for Lord Krishna which reflected in his verses. He had also frequently visited Mathura to celebrate Krishna Janmashtami.

Hasrat Mohani was jailed for many years by the British authorities for participating in the Indian struggle movement.

Maulana Hasrat Mohani died on 13 May 1951 in Lucknow.

You said MANY DOCUMENTARIES .... I asked you give me one (with time) ... Now you started blabbering about PLA slogans again :rofl::rofl:

You worship your secular Nehru,you hates Israel and their achievements ... Obviously. btw No one is expected anything different from you people.

Why cant you check on this forum ? I have already posted regarding it.

You are comparing State of Israel which is a dependable country with Republic of India. No patriot Indian will tolerate that.

India wants to be a global player and yet it abstains in every other vote. I see no use of India getting veto power just to "abstain" again. Tactical Abstaining is one thing. Abstaining every other vote is another.

depends on the issue.. if it is about illegal land grab by israel(new settlements), we should definitely vote against it... about UNHCR report about war crime, we have our own dirty laundry(kashmir)... we also abstained in vote against lanka...

There should be more people to people contact between Israelis and Indians .
People on both sides hardly know each other .

For what ?

to get disrespected because of thier colonization ? Stop the flooding of EU nations in Republic of India, they wont let us Indians citizens to live in peace

India wants to be a global player and yet it abstains in every other vote. I see no use of India getting veto power just to "abstain" again. Tactical Abstaining is one thing. Abstaining every other vote is another.

Republic of India is already a global player and in no time we are going to get permanent UNSC seat.

For what ?

to get disrespected because of thier colonization ? Stop the flooding of EU nations in Republic of India, they wont let us Indians citizens to live in peace

Republic of India is already a global player and in no time we are going to get permanent UNSC seat.

Superficial relations between Governments is useless .
Its people to people contact which is more stronger . Governments can influence the views of ignorant people who lack communication . But when strong person to person relations exist , Governments can't make people to dance to their tunes .

We shouldn't be looking to get in UNSC . Its a Useless Organization as long Veto powers exist . Veto cancels the votes of other members . Its an agency of powerful to please the self . Indian ethos isn't like that .

Superficial relations between Governments is useless .
Its people to people contact which is more stronger . Governments can influence the views of ignorant people who lack communication . But when strong person to person relations exist , Governments can't make people to dance to their tunes .

Right now , we Indians are thinking more about our's national security and the upcoming border talks with chinese are more important for Indian nation. Arabs, Turks and African nation are more important for Indian nation , If State of Israel ends its occupation then it would help Indian nation more.

Actually after 26/11 , we Indians are too much thinking about the coming of foreigners inside Republic of India even as tourists.

We shouldn't be looking to get in UNSC . Its a Useless Organization as long Veto powers exist . Veto cancels the votes of other members . Its an agency of powerful to please the self . Indian ethos isn't like that .

If Republic of India gets Permanent UNSC seat then Republic of India will maintain peace in the whole immediate neighbourhood.

If anyone asked you about source your answer is i have already posted it ..... :rofl:

Cool down we know your patriotism,tolerance and hate against republic secular democratic Israel too.

Yes its already posted , stop being lazy and start to have constructive debate .

Actually we Indians are aware that State of Israel is a dependable country and here you are doing the biggest mistake by comparing Republic of India with State of Israel. learn to debate first.

Last edited:
Then please tell me what you have in common with Israel or Judaism apart from Islam-hatred? They believe in One undivisible God, you have 33 million , you are pantheists, Jews are monotheists, they also believe in the Prophets like Moses, Isaac etc (Like Muslims do), you believe in things that have nothing in common with them. So what is it that you find common ground on? Islam and your mutual hatred for it? You actually have more in common with a common Pakistani than an Israeli. You disagree with that? Agar main tumharay saath Urdu main baath karroon to yay kya tumhay Hebrew dikhay deta hai? So what have you got in common with Israeli Jews apart from Islam and Muslim hatred? Is that any way to find a world view?
Hi,they help us in Kargil war by urgently providing laser guided bomb,they are providing us cutting edge weapon technology.In eighties we both have plan to attack your nuclear installation in Kathua,but then we back off.
They are supporting us in Kashmir cause,for us everything is not related to religion,for us country come first then religion.

Right now , we Indians are thinking more about our's national security and the upcoming border talks with chinese are more important for Indian nation. Arabs, Turks and African nation are more important for Indian nation , If State of Israel ends its occupation then it would help Indian nation more.

Actually after 26/11 , we Indians are too much thinking about the coming of foreigners inside Republic of India even as tourists.

If Republic of India gets Permanent UNSC seat then Republic of India will maintain peace in the whole immediate neighbourhood.

Yes its already posted , stop being lazy and started to have constructive debate .

Actually we Indians are aware that State of Israel is a dependable country and here you are doing the biggest mistake by comparing Republic of India with State of Israel. learn to debate first.

Wise Men always say : Its not power that is strong but its the Will that makes things happen .
We should show more Will and Character to resolve our issues .

Problem in India is we don't listen to Wise old men . We all say , If I had power I will do this and that and that is where problem lies because there is no one here that will say I will do it and does it obediently .

How many Veto Russia has used against USA and Vice versa ?
Same will happen between Us and China .

Hi,they help us in Kargil war by urgently providing laser guided bomb,they are providing us cutting edge weapon technology.In eighties we both have plan to attack your nuclear installation in Kathua,but then we back off.
They are supporting us in Kashmir cause,for us everything is not related to religion,for us country come first then religion.

Actually Indian Establishment were aware that Israelis are troublemakers and the Israelis were planning to use our bases to attack Kathua which would have led for all out war with Pakistan. Indian Intelligence agencies were aware about the Pakistan nuclear programme in advance.

They are not capable of helping Indian nation in any sense . They work more to start Hindu Muslim problem which is not which we Indians want. We are having our foriegn policy to settle our border disputes with Chinese.

Arms are what first attracted China to Israel and starting in the 1970s and continuing for three decades, the sale of Israeli weaponry to China was the linchpin of bilateral relations.Today, China (including Hong Kong) is Israel’s second top export destination

Wise Men always say : Its not power that is strong but its the Will that makes things happen .
We should show more Will and Character to resolve our issues .

Problem in India is we don't listen to Wise old men . We all say , If I had power I will do this and that and that is where problem lies because there is no one here that will say I will do it and does it obediently .

How many Veto Russia has used against USA and Vice versa ?
Same will happen between Us and China .

All the wise men in Republic of India are thinking about the liberation of our's holy lands which are being occupied.

Republic of India has to get its rightful place in UNSC which even the big powers like United States and Russian Federation doesnt deny.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom