What's new

Israel: Grateful for India's shift of position at UN

I have nothing against devout muslims and I have always known and share brotherhood with many true believers but ever they agree that radicalization is ground reality. Thankfully this is quite limited in India.

Ground reality is this that religion is being used to shake up the foundations of those nations who stand for religious tolerance.

Do you see any civilization flourishing in Saudi Arabia! ... Answer is NO

West may contributed to 20% but 80% share in civil-wars in Islamic lands is because of internal disturbances aka Sunni-Shia-Wahabi differences.

I think you studied too much religion stuff better you convert to any of four native-Indian religions because Islam fate is fixed.You are in middle of the war ..... end is worst,disastrous and horrible for all so-called BELIEVERS. :rofl:

You live in your own confused world or wantedly spread PR to end harmony among nations.

Republic of India is having good relations with Arab nations and we Indians are not having problems because of Arab nations.

The wars in Middle East is due to the cold war blocks.

You better start thinking about your own religion if you follow any , i am not bothered about your religious beliefs. You cant continue with your PR against the allies of Republic of India.

That is exactly the kind of response expected from someone who is in complete denial about the ground reality of his religion.

The ground reality is if the world wants the violence to stop, it must first stop attacking Muslims.

The ground reality is if the world wants the violence to stop, it must first stop attacking Muslims.

The ground reality is for Muslims to stop attacking each other, everyone else will stop once this happens. You only keep playing the victim card so long, continuing to do so will only delay the process.

The ground reality is for Muslims to stop attacking each other, everyone else will stop once this happens. You only keep playing the victim card so long, continuing to do so will only delay the process.

No it won't. Israel attacked Palestine and the Arab states surrounding it during it's inception. Were Muslims fighting? No. This is just one of many examples.

You can put all the conditions you want, but Muslims won't stop fighting till the rest of the world stops fighting Muslims.

Its clearly visible who are violating UN resolutions and building settlements beyond the green line.

Who are uprooting the tribes of Judah in Palestine ? Cant you see that ?

As I said it has nothing to do with India. It is better not to poke where we are not welcome.

AT-LEAST I CAN SEE a MONKEY but no one ever see imaginary sky-daddy,few sold his words as ONE-BOOK and idiotic sand monkeys kills each other on basis of that hate book... how funny :lol:

Where? Can you see a 6 foot flying monkey?

All religion is a leap of faith but your leaping off a cliff

If Pak threatens Israel, we should threaten Pak back.

Long live Israel

LOL! You know why you said that? India will not, and can not threaten Pakistan on its own. So you need Israel and then the behemoth of Western Civilization which stands behind Israel to threaten us? Is Pakistan that powerful that you need the support and backing of an entire civilization? Why are you under-estimating yourself in such a pathetic fashion? Seriously, just think about what you siad. Its pathetic.

Did you even think that through? That's like saying if you stop being rude to your own mother then the rest of the mohallah will stop too. Until then it's perfectly fine to insult her. Does that make sense to you dude? Morality is not contingent upon anothers' behaviour, it is absolute. Now if you said that from the perspective of 'survival of the fittest' then you are justifying 1000 years of Hindus being colonised or enslaved because if you were nicer to each other that wouldnt have happened to you? It sounds like that is what you are saying. That logic is not just childish its retarded. With all due respect, of course.

Black cube vegina,5 times monkey steps, worship a 6yr old child rapist,terrorist and a pedophile :cheesy: :cheesy:

Black cube vagina????:cheesy::lol: please dont project your pagan rituals upon us

islam is the will of God and is heading towards its destiny, spreading across the world

your paganism is dying a black dogs death

its why hundreds of millions of people across the sub continent embraced islam and dumped the jahilat and horrendous paganism that came before us

Black cube vegina,5 times monkey steps, worship a 6yr old child rapist,terrorist and a pedophile :cheesy: :cheesy:

Do you want me to start quoting the Hindu scriptures? I have read a lot of Hinduism. If you want to be a retarded child then go for it. I can quote some seriously sick stuff from Hindu original sources so stop this nonsense. Grow up.

Why do you even bother bro??

Do you know what that is called? What you just did there? Its called 'mealy mouth', also 'disingenuous, but more appropriately called cowardice. You cant argue so you bring out the rule book? LOL! You ever wondered why Hindus have been ruled for over a millenia by others and it took Modi to declare to Delhi that Hindu India is once again free (but only after BJP are in power)?

Back
Top Bottom