What's new

Israel: Grateful for India's shift of position at UN

Hasrat Mohani, who studied at Aligarh Muslim University, had joined the freedom struggle with Bal Gangadhar Lokmanya Tilak.
He followed Dharma. He was only born a Muslim. :) No disrespect intended. Just stating that he became a non Muslim. Like most of the cultural stalwarts born into Muslim households then (and today).

‘It is a trilateral partnership of India, U.S. and Israel’

WASHINGTON: JANUARY 02, 2017 23:38 IST

Th03-Varghese-Interview

Jason Isaacson, Director of International Affairs at the American Jewish Committee

The optics of the U.S.-Israel relations will change for the better under the incoming Donald Trump administration and this will have a positive impact on India’s relations with both, said a senior functionary of the American Jewish Committee (AJC), an influential advocacy group.

Jason Isaacson, AJC’s Director of International Affairs, who recently returned from Israel, said he expected Indian and Israeli Prime Ministers to exchange visits in 2017. :yahoo:Describing President Pranab Mukherjee’s visit to Israel last year as India’s “coming out of the closet” on ties with Israel, Mr. Isaacson said:There is less hesitation in India on embracing Israel. It started before Mr. (Narendra) Modi, and it is a bipartisan position in India, but it is more public under Mr. Modi that Israel is a natural ally of India and there are mutual benefits.”

Talking to The Hindu at the 110-year old organisation’s headquarters in Washington, Mr. Isaacson, who is an advocate of increasing cooperation between Indian and Jewish diasporas across the world, described the ties among India, Israel and the U.S. as a trilateral relationship. “We will work together, to demonstrate the benefits of what is really a trilateral relationship, between India, Israel, and the U.S.,” he said, about AJC’s attempts to coordinate with the Indian Americans. The AJC had pulled its weight in support of the India-U.S. civil nuclear deal.

Political voice

A regular visitor to India, Mr. Isaacson said Indian Americans and Jewish Americans “could do a lot more together”. Asked about the ambition of several Indian-American initiatives that try with limited success to emulate the Jewish model of intervention in American politics, Mr. Isaacson said: “The way you can be effective in this society is — gather people together, make an agenda, raise funds, hire staff. If you are going to have a community that has a political voice, it has to be treated as a business. America is welcoming to that kind of political activity. But you will have to take that job seriously.”

thehindu com/news /international/It-is-a-trilateral-partnership-of-India-U.S.-and-Israel

i know it bound to happen... Sickulars,Jihadis and libtards cry cry:rofl::rofl:

Prime Minister Modi have tried to give peace a chance but the current global situation is somewhat not good.

Republic of Turkey is NATO member State and is defending the NATO alliance by giving sacrifices and State of Israel have tried even to threaten Republic of Turkey.

From where i see , Shimla Accords 1912 and Balfour declaration 1916 are the reason for the occupation of Holy lands of Indian and Arab nation and when we see Indians and Arabs are culturally and traditionally close with each other.

kailash-south-face.jpg

temple_mount_aerial_view_2007_01.jpg

He followed Dharma. He was only born a Muslim. :) No disrespect intended. Just stating that he became a non Muslim. Like most of the cultural stalwarts born into Muslim households then (and today).

You have not saw the sufferings of Indian and Arab nation but majority of believers understand each other among Indian and Arab nation.

Last edited:
I know its waste of time,still..

In Hinduism you can worship or non-worship anything including 'you'-u also a god.So, don't post Abrahamic sky daddy like things to me.

Where you got that idea of Arabs and Indains will become friends?.... in Mars may be :rofl:

Anyway Israelis,American and Indians are bound to become best-friends.I provided today-source too unlike you...

You always waste my time by your's hollow talks .

Supreme Creator is being worshipped and i think Rig Vedas are the first divine revelation from the Supreme creator as Parusha aka Adam came to India.

Actually even United States doesnt understand State of Israel because of its violations in United nations.

Actually Indian and Arab nations are close to each other culturally and traditionally .

did-egyptians-put-tombs_837bee1f8a572fdc.jpg

Who created One-Supreme creator?? Who is his Mom and God??

If you read Rig-Veda, Sama-Veda, Yajur-Veda, and Atharva-Veda and then Injeel, Tourat, Zabur and Quran , you will get your answers.

Actually Anti Christ/Anti Kalki always ask too many questions about existence of the Supreme Creator. You are free to follow Darwin theory.

US+West+India+Israel+Jpn are main players ... China+Arabs+Pak are secondary players...... Russia and Iran (and rest) plays both sides.:enjoy:

Winner is already decided, here the issue is how horrible the deaths of losers.

Actually your's calculations are completely bogus which are completely denying the present ground situation.

State of Israel policy is totally against United States , its NATO ally Republic of Turkey and major non NATO allies aka Republic of India, GCC etc.

Arent you seeing the ground situation in Republic of Turkey, Egypt , Libya , Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Afghanistan.

Correction, we have more muslims than in Pakistan, the modern day fight against terror is against radical islam, there is no sugar coating this fact.

No you don't, that's an outdated statistic.

This is not a fight against "radical Islam", that's just a guise to fight against Islam.

This is not a fight against "radical Islam", that's just a guise to fight against Islam.

Who is fighting whom its clearly visible .

Today the PR will be against Islam and then against Sanatan Dharma. Warfare is known to Indian and Arab tribes.

like @dsr478 said....... The fight is against Islam still you didn't realize this simple thing then even Creator of Creator also cant save you.

Let me rephrase it US+West Vs Islamic forces full-fledged war is GOING-ON already some Anti-Islamic forces will also join in future ... India is one of them.

This is actually for told before the end times

Islamically speaking were right on track

indians migrating and living in dubai should show this same kind of support for israel

India has nothing to do with israel palestine conflict. good that india abstained.

like @dsr478 said....... The fight is against Islam still you didn't realize this simple thing then even Creator of Creator also cant save you.

Let me rephrase it US+West Vs Islamic forces full-fledged war is GOING-ON already some Anti-Islamic forces will also join in future ... India is one of them.

This fight is not against Islam but against the whole civilization.

The old cold war tactics cant be used in which communism + Muslims formed a block because always Indian Muslims have stand shoulder to shoulder with the followers of santana Dharm .

This is actually for told before the end times

Islamically speaking were right on track

MIlitary doctrine is more or less linked with the religious text.

There is nothing left in pursuing the lost case of Palestine... Better foresee a long term gain out of a good relationship between Israel & India....

India has nothing to do with israel palestine conflict. good that india abstained.

Its clearly visible who are violating UN resolutions and building settlements beyond the green line.

Who are uprooting the tribes of Judah in Palestine ? Cant you see that ?

There is nothing left in pursuing the lost case of Palestine... Better foresee a long term gain out of a good relationship between Israel & India....

United States of America and Republic of India both are aware about what type of foreign policy has been adopted by State of Israel.

State of Israel has invited Chinese companies for oil and gas exploration without even solving the Palestine dispute.

The same Chinese are doing against us without solving the border dispute .

Who are uprooting Indian nation from the ancient holy lands of Indian nation ? cant you see that ?

Revelation 19:11-21 - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Kalki_1a.jpg

qa_1.jpg

Revelation 19:19-21 - And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

"They worshiped the dragon for giving the beast such power, and they worshiped the beast. ā€˜Is there anyone as great as the beast?' they exclaimed. ā€˜Who is able to fight against him?'" (Revelation 13:4, NLT).

Ezekiel 38:1-23
The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet

That is exactly the kind of response expected from someone who is in complete denial about the ground reality of his religion.

Majority of followers of Islam aka Muslims ( believers ) always stand with Republic of India.

559681-hazarat-mohani.jpg

Hasrat Mohani, who studied at Aligarh Muslim University, had joined the freedom struggle with Bal Gangadhar Lokmanya Tilak.

Hasrat Mohani, whose real name was Syed Fazl-ul-Hasan, was a versatile Urdu poet who had penned many remarkable poems with the pen name Hasrat Mohani.

He had immense love and devotion for Lord Krishna which reflected in his verses. He had also frequently visited Mathura to celebrate Krishna Janmashtami.

Hasrat Mohani was jailed for many years by the British authorities for participating in the Indian struggle movement.

Maulana Hasrat Mohani died on 13 May 1951 in Lucknow.

I have nothing against devout muslims and I have always known and share brotherhood with many true believers but ever they agree that radicalization is ground reality. Thankfully this is quite limited in India.

Back
Top Bottom