What's new

Israel: Grateful for India's shift of position at UN

Here we go again with the holocaust, do you guys ever give that narrative a rest? Was it sad? Yes, but worse things have happened even more recently and the holocaust doesn't justify the creation of Israel.

Genocide? GENOCIDE? You think Israel is being subject to genocide? That's like claiming the Nazi's were subject to genocide under the Jews. It's the most moronic statement I've ever heard.

There is only one reason anyone supports Israel, and that's to support this narrative:

Muslims = Bad
Anyone who fights them = Good

Did it ever occur to you that I was referring to Palestinians.... Read the post in its context and quote to understand it properly.

Did it ever occur to you that I was referring to Palestinians.... Read the post in its context and quote to understand it properly.

He has a conditioned Pavlovian reflex.

He sees two Indian flags (or even one) and he sees Muslim hunting lynch mobs.

Smile or no smile, you have a long way to go.

For what? Don't try to teach me anything sunny Jim, the amount of horsesh!t you spill onto this forum is unbelievable.

I know, I apologise.

Look at you using big words! I don't think you even know what Pavlovian means.

LOL you being a surgeon doesn't make you better than me, especially when I'm not even 18.

:lol: oh man, I cannot breathe.

Bye. I mean that seriously. Go eat your porridge or something kid. I have a son who is older than you. And on current evidence a lot smarter. And he never talks back.

Last edited:

I also have the same affliction towards Chinese. India and Pakistan can learn to live alongside once they get this beef of Kashmir settled. China? Never! Chinese will not bother us most of the time, but when they do, they will do with a plan to end India for good. They are our mortal enemy.

I also have the same affliction towards Chinese. India and Pakistan can learn to live alongside once they get this beef of Kashmir settled. China? Never! Chinese will not bother us most of the time, but when they do, they will do with a plan to end India for good. They are our mortal enemy.

I do not agree with you almost cent percent.

The Chinese have never been our enemy. They are our civilizational juniors. And spiritually our pupils.

The Pakistanis. Well, do I have to explain?

P.S. If you read my earlier posts here, you'll see I have diametrically opposing views on Israel and Palestine as well.

There should be more people to people contact between Israelis and Indians .
People on both sides hardly know each other .

That amount of a55 kissing you guys do for them is unbelievable. I guess this is what hundreds of years of foreign occupation will do to you.
Because your too incompetent to build them yourself.

As I said before, you cannot just base things on what you gain. Morals come into play as well.
Correct me if I am wrong, but both posts are very apt for Pakistan and China.

but we Pakistanis know indians we know about your delusions, your delusions of gradeur and the chip you carry about the islamic invasions and Pakistan we have built 100+ nuclear warheads for the time when we have to deal with you
Firstly no Islamic nation can stage an invasion of India in present day and age...

Secondly you guys seem pretty happy with 100 nukes but are terrified of Indian nuclear deals which are mainly for civilian purposes/Power generation. This is the fact recognised by all the nations around the globe. Except maybe few who have bigger fish to fry.

I think you have some serious psychological issues

In this world ; Strength Respects Strength

That is why Gulf countries have good relations with India

For Your Information UAE Crown Prince is our Chief Guest on Republic day Parade
on 26 January
So these guys are running away to be arab but their bosses are comming over to enjoy India's republic day..? Isn't that called an irony?

Pakistani muslims understand hindus, your deep seated phobias and nature

We knew right from the start that hindus could not be lived with and we fought for Pakistan
Umm at the time of partion we also had other religions. They never asked for a separate nation. Only one paranoid group asked for one, when there where other nations for the particular group to migrate to. The other religions had too but they decided to stay back.
Then please tell me what you have in common with Israel or Judaism apart from Islam-hatred? They believe in One undivisible God, you have 33 million , you are pantheists, Jews are monotheists, they also believe in the Prophets like Moses, Isaac etc (Like Muslims do), you believe in things that have nothing in common with them. So what is it that you find common ground on? Islam and your mutual hatred for it? You actually have more in common with a common Pakistani than an Israeli. You disagree with that? Agar main tumharay saath Urdu main baath karroon to yay kya tumhay Hebrew dikhay deta hai? So what have you got in common with Israeli Jews apart from Islam and Muslim hatred? Is that any way to find a world view?
Well it may come to surprise for you, but for majority of humans religion takes a second tire. It's a part of our life but not our life. India and Israel are actively looking for defence corporation and recently we have made headway in making QR SAMs. India helps with dual pulse motors, giving it a range and bost. Israel helped in sensor tech.
Are you trying to rile me up or what? I bet if you were face to face with me you wouldnt be so obtuse.
Come on man he will never want to meet you face to face, specially for a Naked Lunch...

Now pass me the bong.

One of the People on another forum replied to my question with the following answer :

"They should have Created Israel somewhere in India instead of Middle East , That way Most of the Current issues would have never existed ."

What do you think ?
Gr8 but had you suggested us this before 1947, we would have gifted the land west of Gujrat, Rajasthan and punjab till Afghanistan. And what do you know they would have been greatful, helpful & friendly unlike current residents.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom