What's new

Israel: Grateful for India's shift of position at UN

Explain to me how an illiterate man can create a religion this influential? How an illiterate man can write a book that perfectly describes the embryo process in a human? How an illiterate man with little to no combat experience can create one of the worlds most powerful empires without having divine help? How an illiterate man can write a book even the best literates could never match?

If you honestly believe that Islam was invented by Muhammad, you are either ignorant of the facts or just plain stupid..
U should redefine the word stupid!!! Are you saying Islam was invented before Mohammed? And you claiming military victory as power of God? And you call me a stupid? That's funny and laughable

U should redefine the word stupid!!! Are you saying Islam was invented before Mohammed? And you claiming military victory as power of God? And you call me a stupid? That's funny and laughable

So you mean to tell me you actually believe that someone with no military experience can command an army and successfully conquer a region in such a short span of time WITHOUT divine help?

Also, you haven't answered my other questions.

Because China has been interested in them from the start, so if we don't give them JF-17's China will. Might as well do it ourselves so we earn the dough.

I can guarantee that they won't be used against them. If it hasn't happened so far, there's no reason for that to change all of a sudden.

Anyway, I cannot control what my country does. Neither can you. What you and I can do, is learn to know what's right and wrong. Indians here blindly praise Israel where as most Pakistanis here aren't exactly okay with selling Thunders to Burma.

You are such a little hypocrite.

Nice that you were caught out by an Indian Muslim.

You are such a little hypocrite.

Nice that you were caught out by an Indian Muslim.

Explain the hypocrisy to me, I'm dying to hear what you have to say this time. Whatever it is, it better be as funny as the last 852 pieces of crap you've posted.

Explain the hypocrisy to me, I'm dying to hear what you have to say this time. Whatever it is, it better be as funny as the last 852 pieces of crap you've posted.

Well, you are a champion of Muslim brotherhood and cry huge crocodile tears at all the slights and insults and atrocities of Hindu India on Islam and Muslims.

But when it comes to Pakistan, and Iron Brother, it is business and cold real politik.

Please try and guise your blatant hypocrisy better next time. You are an opportunist and a shallow one at that. And have no business showing others a mirror, when its actually your own reflection that's staring back at you.

Well, you are a champion of Muslim brotherhood and cry huge crocodile tears at all the slights and insults and atrocities of Hindu India on Islam and Muslims.

But when it comes to Pakistan, and Iron Brother, it is business and cold real politik.

Please try and guise your blatant hypocrisy better next time. You are an opportunist and a shallow one at that. And have no business showing others a mirror, when its actually your own reflection that's staring back at you.

Because last time I checked, in China they won't kill Muslims for eating a burger. Yes they don't exactly treat their Muslims right, but at least with them it's mostly just ethnic tensions, unlike in your country where it is purely because of religion.

And please, do tell, what atrocious crime has Pakistan committed against other Muslims recently? Please, do tell.

The bottom line is I'm not being hypocritical, you are just finding something to chew on but struggle even at that.

Because last time I checked, in China they won't kill Muslims for eating a burger. Yes they don't exactly treat their Muslims right, but at least with them it's mostly just ethnic tensions, unlike in your country where it is purely because of religion.

And please, do tell, what atrocious crime has Pakistan committed against other Muslims recently? Please, do tell.

The bottom line is I'm not being hypocritical, you are just finding something to chew on but struggle even at that.

I'll stick by my assessment of you, which gets strongly vindicated with every post of yours that I read. Starting with the "I understand beheading" japalooza.

I don't understand your brazen ignorance about the killing of Shias in Pakistan. The killing of Hazaras. The killing of Ahmediyas. The killing of Baloch people. These are all not Muslim? Or are you going to use the standard line, oh all Pakistanis are dying. What's so special about xxx, yyy?

Ethnic tensions? Is that why beards and Ramadan is banned? For ethnic reasons. You are a hypocrite sir. Admit it.

I'll stick by my assessment of you, which gets strongly vindicated with every post of yours that I read. Starting with the "I understand beheading" japalooza.

I don't understand your brazen ignorance about the killing of Shias in Pakistan. The killing of Hazaras. The killing of Ahmediyas. The killing of Baloch people. These are all not Muslim? Or are you going to use the standard line, oh all Pakistanis are dying. What's so special about xxx, yyy?

Ethnic tensions? Is that why beards and Ramadan is banned? For ethnic reasons. You are a hypocrite sir. Admit it.

It's not my fault that your a pu55y who doesn't think criminals should be punished. I've told you before and I'll tell you again, public beheadings work better. Which country has more murderers, Saudi Arabia or India?

And here we go with another moron thinking Pakistan is in some sort of secretariat fuelled civil war. Those allegations you made has as much basis as me claiming the earth is flat (you probably believe in that too). Pakistan is not committing a holocaust against religious minorities, you will just get some terrorists trying to harm minorities as you get in a lot of other places, including India.

Funny you mention Baluchis AND call me a hypocrite. You need to reflect on what's happening in Kashmir sunny Jim. Also, there is little proof of Pakistani troops actually committing war crimes, unlike with India.

It is ethnic tensions, because Muslims in other parts of China are living fine, without problems.

I really do not understand the angst from Pakistanis regarding the abstention on the Israel vote.

India and Israel, from modern historical times, have very little to do with each other (except some tenacious links - see lost tribes). Not having much historical baggage they have gravitated towards a position of mutual interest, originally commercial (starting from israeli supplies in the 1971 war) that has very slowly matured into political tolerance (as happens to any longstanding commercial relationship).

If anything the evolution of India's relationship with Israel shows how foreign policy based on pragmatism, trade and national interest is superior to that built on religion, morals or ideology. As a matter of fact India's original position on the Palestine conflict was an ideological and moral position. Time has shown that such a policy yielded very little and that is why perhaps that policy has softened. Once again this shows the weakness of a foreign policy built on religion, morals or ideology. As an aside, what benefits has Pakistan reaped from an unstinted support for the Palestinan cause (and corresponding virulent anti-Israeli stance)? I do not ask this rhetorically but as a real question to demonstrate that once again a religion-based foreign policy is not helpful in the long run.

The present day Israel conflict is complex with historical, ethnographical and legal issues. It is certainly debatable whether Israel is 'right' or 'wrong' on any or all of those counts. Whatever that determination I believe Israel has and seems to be doing a great job in furthering her own national interest and well being. The average Israeli citizen seems to believe his country, government is out there for her (more than can be said for people of the subcontinent) - and that is something to be admired and emulated by all.

It's not my fault that your a pu55y who doesn't think criminals should be punished. I've told you before and I'll tell you again, public beheadings work better. Which country has more murderers, Saudi Arabia or India?

Its got nothing to do with being squeamish. Beheading is a barbaric medieval practice that has not place in the modern world. Some throwbacks to the last millennium like you just do not get it.

And here we go with another moron thinking Pakistan is in some sort of secretariat fuelled civil war. Those allegations you made has as much basis as me claiming the earth is flat (you probably believe in that too). Pakistan is not committing a holocaust against religious minorities, you will just get some terrorists trying to harm minorities as you get in a lot of other places, including India.

You wanted to know about Muslims getting killed in Pakistan. Welcome to reality. They are getting killed in Pakistan. In pretty serious numbers. And a whole lot more than have EVER gotten killed in "Islam and Muslim hating" India. Go figure. But yeah, blinkered hypocrites will not see what stares them in the face.

Funny you mention Baluchis AND call me a hypocrite. You need to reflect on what's happening in Kashmir sunny Jim. Also, there is little proof of Pakistani troops actually committing war crimes, unlike with India.

I was in Hamburg last month. Huge number of Baloch protesting and marching in the main station square. They must have been Indians pretending to be Baloch. As must have been the ones crying on the BBC feature film that aired recently.

It is ethnic tensions, because Muslims in other parts of China are living fine, without problems.

Yup. Keep sticking to that line. And coming across as the hypocrite that you are.

What does India gain by supporting Palestinian issue

The same which Oskar Schindler got by saving Jews in WW2. Being righteous among the nations and showing an elementary sense of decency and humanity. IMHO worth more than all the AWACS and weapons.

These are the people being subjected to genocide. The time never remains same, Jews also once faced the same situation. An ounce of sympathy for vulnerable comes back with a ton of goodwill and real gain.

That said, Israel also does not gives weapons to us for free and does not hesitates to sell them to our enemies. Remember Project Lavi?

Its got nothing to do with being squeamish. Beheading is a barbaric medieval practice that has not place in the modern world. Some throwbacks to the last millennium like you just do not get it.

You wanted to know about Muslims getting killed in Pakistan. Welcome to reality. They are getting killed in Pakistan. In pretty serious numbers. And a whole lot more than have EVER gotten killed in "Islam and Muslim hating" India. Go figure. But yeah, blinkered hypocrites will not see what stares them in the face.

I was in Hamburg last month. Huge number of Baloch protesting and marching in the main station square. They must have been Indians pretending to be Baloch. As must have been the ones crying on the BBC feature film that aired recently.

Yup. Keep sticking to that line. And coming across as the hypocrite that you are.

It has everything to do with you being squeamish, as the practice is far more effective. You are also yet to explain to me why it's wrong other than by saying "because it's barbaric". And please answer, which country has more murderers, Saudi Arabia or India?

Funny joke, you seem to think India is so much more peaceful than Pakistan:

http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/violence/by-country/

The difference is tiny, and no matter what you say, Muslims are not killing Muslims in "serious numbers" and we are certainly not that much more violent than India.

Oh really? You were in Hamburg and saw a protest? Do you have any proof? Because some random idiot on the Internet isn't enough proof. You are also yet to realise the hypocrisy behind your statement given the Kashmir issue.

You calling me a hypocrite itself is hypocritical.

Last edited:

@Horus @Irfan Baloch @DESERT FIGHTER Baloch sympathizer's heart is bleeding, need help ASAP. Long bed rest would help.

It has everything to do with you being squeamish, as the practice is far more effective. You are also yet to explain to me why it's wrong other than by saying "because it's barbaric". And please answer, which country has more murderers, Saudi Arabia or India?

Funny joke, you seem to think India is so much more peaceful than Pakistan:

http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/violence/by-country/

The difference is tiny, and no matter what you say, Muslims are not killing Muslims in "serious numbers" and we are certainly not that much more violent than India.

Oh really? You were in Hamburg and saw a protest? Do you have any proof? Because some random idiot on the Internet isn't enough proof. You are also yet to realise the hypocrisy behind your statement given the Kashmir issue.

You calling me a hypocrite itself is hypocritical.

What do you want me to do bright spark? Scan my Schengen stamp and put it up here?

Here we go again with the holocaust, do you guys ever give that narrative a rest? Was it sad? Yes, but worse things have happened even more recently and the holocaust doesn't justify the creation of Israel.

Genocide? GENOCIDE? You think Israel is being subject to genocide? That's like claiming the Nazi's were subject to genocide under the Jews. It's the most moronic statement I've ever heard.

There is only one reason anyone supports Israel, and that's to support this narrative:

Muslims = Bad
Anyone who fights them = Good

LOL you do have a comprehension deficit (which is polite for you don't know which end of the snake you're holding).

She's arguing for the Muslims. Against the Jews.

LOL you do have a comprehension deficit (which is polite for you don't know which end of the snake you're holding).

She's arguing for the Muslims. Against the Jews.

Oh right. My bad :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom