What's new

Israel: Grateful for India's shift of position at UN

There it is, the bigot card! I knew you'd play it.

Anyway, your not Israeli so using the terms "we" and "our" sounds pathetic. And if they want to stay, fine. But they will never know peace because of this.
Of course, it's bigoted. Why not mention it?

Both nations have been subjected to religion motivated attacks, invasions, terror attacks etc. This is frequently mentioned in our joint comms as well.

Of course, it's bigoted. Why not mention it?

Both nations have been subjected to religion motivated attacks, invasions, terror attacks etc. This is frequently mentioned in our joint comms as well.

So if I hate Israel that means I hate Jews? Wonderful logic there, you deserve a round of applause.

Oh boo hoo. Maybe if Israel and India didn't act so out of line, there would have been no attacks. Notice how countries in places such as South America have had no terrorist attacks by Muslims. It only further proves my point that those who do not intervene will be not be subject to attack.

Have you heard the words:

Morality
Values
Ethics
Humanity

Sir,

Have you read how China is suppressing Uighir Muslims?
Have you read how 3000 mosques destroyed?
Have you heard their passports are revoked and how Han Chinese are sent to make Uighirs minority in their own province?

Seems like you have no concern there, but you show your concerns of humanity towards a minuscule state in Middle East which is far away from our nations.
Of course we should have concerns, pehle aaju baju mein dekho, phir door ka socho.

So if I hate Israel that means I hate Jews? Wonderful logic there, you deserve a round of applause.

Oh boo hoo. Maybe if Israel and India didn't act so out of line, there would have been no attacks. Notice how countries in places such as South America have had no terrorist attacks by Muslims. It only further proves my point that those who do not intervene will be not be subject to attack.
By you I don't mean you in person. It's in general. Polls show clearly how the majority of Muslims (even those unaware of Palestine) feel about Jews. It's ok.

Not likely. South America is totally non important - they have practically negligible to none Muslim populations. Besides, this logic is ridiculous. by that logic - look Saudi Arabia has no inter religious riots. Why? Oh - there are no recognized religions other than Islam. :D Genius.

Also, historically, the presence of pagans (or Jews) was justification to attack (especially in case of pagans and idolaters). Persians, Indians, Arabs, Egyptians etc were attacked and empires forged. It's all about power and the will to expand. I will not count on my innocence for protection. I am not Raja Dahir.

There is another reason. You don't hit places that are or can be your own safe havens. The Nazis did not hunt down Swiss bankers. Hyderabadi terrorists don't attack Hyderabad. They don't blow up trains in Kolkata. Because they are safe houses.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...-operate-raise-cash-latin-america-attack-u-s/

http://oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA425868

By you I don't mean you in person. It's in general. Polls show clearly how the majority of Muslims (even those unaware of Palestine) feel about Jews. It's ok.

Not likely. South America is totally non important - they have practically negligible to none Muslim populations. Besides, this logic is ridiculous. by that logic - look Saudi Arabia has no inter religious riots. Why? Oh - there are no recognized religions other than Islam. :D Genius.

There is another reason. You don't hit places that are or can be your own safe havens. The Nazis did not hunt down Swiss bankers. Hyderabadi terrorists don't attack Hyderabad. They don't blow up trains in Kolkata. Because they are safe houses.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...-operate-raise-cash-latin-america-attack-u-s/

http://oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA425868

I'm pretty sure most of those polls are BS.

South America is not attacked because it is not involved in the on going war against Muslims in a major way.

What's wrong with Saudi Arabia not recognising other religions? That is applicable to literally everyone, because in order to say "I'm a Jew" or "I'm a Muslim" one has to no longer recognise other religions as legitimate. And since Islam is the state religion of Saudi Arabia, this is perfectly reasonable.

Oh and Saudi Arabia has helped NATO on it's global anti Islam conquest, along with many other Muslim countries.

I'm pretty sure most of those polls are BS.

South America is not attacked because it is not involved in the on going war against Muslims in a major way.

What's wrong with Saudi Arabia not recognising other religions? That is applicable to literally everyone, because in order to say "I'm a Jew" or "I'm a Muslim" one has to no longer recognise other religions as legitimate. And since Islam is the state religion of Saudi Arabia, this is perfectly reasonable.

Oh and Saudi Arabia has helped NATO on it's global anti Islam conquest, along with many other Muslim countries.
Pew Polls are extremely reliable and every researcher in the world take them seriously. Google them up.

Pluralism is something that Abrahamic faiths do not provide. That I will agree.

Not here to debate apartheid state's policies. Sorry. :)
Also not interested in discussing about 'neo Crusades' as Muslims frequently refer this era as.

If you care so much about "palestinians" you can have all of them in one corner of Pakistan.

All they are hurt and talk only to preach others. They will never take palestinians in Pakistan.

They talk of Rohingyans, but do not take them in Pakistan.
They conveniently forget Uighirs because China is all weather friend.

Brotherhood preaching for other Muslim nations is only for preaching and emotional support. Reality is otherwise.

Sir,

Have you read how China is suppressing Uighir Muslims?
Have you read how 3000 mosques destroyed?
Have you heard their passports are revoked and how Han Chinese are sent to make Uighirs minority in their own province?

Seems like you have no concern there, but you show your concerns of humanity towards a minuscule state in Middle East which is far away from our nations.
Of course we should have concerns, pehle aaju baju mein dekho, phir door ka socho.

OKAY!...so let us counter your argument, using the claims that India makes (and you seem to have ignored when writing your post):

• India claims to be the worlds largest democracy - China does not. What do you think should be the character of a democratic country?
  • China has internal problem with East Turkemanistan Movement (ETM). ETM is actually a problem for Pakistan and the region. There are good and bad people in that particular geographical area. Bad people use the name of religion to hide their bad motives and actions. China, at least, dealt with everyone in the same way - you need to recall Tianmen Square Operation. Same cannot be said about India, where Kashmiris (even the non-militant ones) are dealt differently than the Hindus.
Hope you understand my post.

India claims to be the worlds largest democracy - China does not. What do you think should be the character of a democratic country?
  • China has internal problem with East Turkemanistan Movement (ETM). ETM is actually a problem for Pakistan and the region. There are good and bad people in that particular geographical area. Bad people use the name of religion to hide their bad motives and actions. China, at least, dealt with everyone in the same way - you need to recall Tianmen Square Operation. Same cannot be said about India, where Kashmiris (even the non-militant ones) are dealt differently than the Hindus.
Well, China, for all it's economic and military clout is an unpleasant place to be if you do not conform to the views of the single ruling party. Any objection or protest results in disappearances in a manner that would probably be unfashionable in even in Pakistan (let alone India).

In Pakistan somebody like Imran Khan can call for a rally and stage theatrics against the government in the capital and except perhaps a word of 'caution' from the military to not overdo things he can get away with it. Even if he is arrested or accused of corruption he gets a hearing in court, can seek legal advise, use some semblance of law to argue in his favour and require that the prosecution prove their case. That's good and that's healthy. In China Imran Khan, his family and friends and anyone who had the misfortune to send him an email would likely be rounded up and disappear overnight with no semblance of a trial.

In Kashmir the JKLF and Hurriyat leaders may be under some form of house arrest - but they are alive, not imprisoned. In China there would never even have been a Hurriyat or JKLF. Look at the fate of any opposition / contrarian view that has ever tried to start in China - Falun Gong, Tibetans, pro-democracy Hong Kong residents - just to name a few.

Pew Polls are extremely reliable and every researcher in the world take them seriously. Google them up.

Pluralism is something that Abrahamic faiths do not provide. That I will agree.

Not here to debate apartheid state's policies. Sorry. :)
Also not interested in discussing about 'neo Crusades' as Muslims frequently refer this era as.

Not all the time.

We do provide it, but we will not encourage others to not follow what we consider the truth. That's perfectly normal.

Well then this discussion is over, you can continue to be ignorant.

That's a contradiction.

1.6 billion Muslims can wish and pray for Israel (or Bharat) to be destroyed or Islamized.

But neither is going to happen. :)

Why you are giving so much importance to State of Israel even when thier policy is being visible to all ?

There is no need for you to compare State of Israel with Republic of India.

Religion card cant be used in Republic of India to divide Indians any more because we Indians are aware what nation stands for .

0.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom