What's new

Israel: Grateful for India's shift of position at UN

Well if they are currently on good terms, who do you think is the bigger threat at the moment genius?

I said Arab states, including Egypt. You seem to be fixated on only Egypt. There is a difference, unless nuanced statements are not your thing.

I'd like to know the views of Israelis on this. Which is not to say I do not want you in the discussion at all. Cheers .

If Pak threatens Israel, we should threaten Pak back.

Long live Israel

I said Arab states, including Egypt. You seem to be fixated on only Egypt. There is a difference, unless nuanced statements are not your thing.

Well let's see shall we:

Jordan - On good terms with Israel (even better than Egypt)
Lebanon - Hezbollah is weaker than Iran and more involved in Syria right now
Palestine - Weaker than Iran so less of a threat
Syria - In a civil war
Saudi Arabia - Never had any conflict with Israel
Yemen - In a civil war
Iraq - In a civil war
Qatar - Don't make me laugh
Bahrain - Same as Qatar
Oman - Same as Qatar

Need I continue? Unless you know nothing about politics, your question was stupid.

If Pak threatens Israel, we should threaten Pak back.

Long live Israel

Israel will flatten Pakistan with one hand behind their backs.

Although the sentiment would no doubt be appreciated ...

Israel will flatten Pakistan with one hand behind their backs.

Although the sentiment would no doubt be appreciated ...
But Pakistan will always talk about wiping israel off the map by using nuclear weapons like it always does

Fair enough, let's have a reasonable discussion. Why do you think Israel won?

Is that a joke?
While Israel did suffer from guerrilla warfare tactics and was unprepared for that conflict, there's no doubt it had won.
if u'll look at the damage that war caused, it left south of lebanon broken, while having minimal impact on Israeli infer structure.
As for casulties, it amount around hundreds to thousand dead hizbullah members and 120 dead's on the Israeli side.
As for after conflict results, while hizbullah has increased it's rocket arsenal 10 fold and stored it in civilian houses
ShowImage.ashx

it still faces unstability from the syrian war.
In that time, Israel improved it's ability to combat guerrilla warfare more effectively, numerous number of Interceptors - from Iron Dome to Arrow, and better fire power than ever before.
According to few high ranked military and political members, Israel has understood it can't afford to care for enemy's civilians than it's own, and in the next lebanon war it would not differentiate between Hizbullah and the rest of Lebanon

My English must be weak. That's exactly what I was trying to say.

You on the other hand were talking about hypocrisy?
It's not your English only. There is something with your hypocritical mind also.
Pakistani Muslims are living in Pakistan in majority before creation of Pakistan.
Only Muslim majority land became part of Pakistan.
On other hand jews rob the palestine land from palestine peoples. They remove them from their land made them minority.
Jews are still removing them lands and making jews housing colonies.
But an indian hindu always show his hypocrisy when there is something about a muslim.

wont be an issue for israel, india should let israel use it bases to attack them too

Pakistanis are Muslim us. They are not stupid.

The ones who blow themselves up do not call the strategic shots.

And Pakistani generals have a more than healthy self preservation streak in them.

It's not your English only. There is something with your hypocritical mind also.
Pakistani Muslims are living in Pakistan in majority before creation of Pakistan.
Only Muslim majority land became part of Pakistan.
On other hand jews rob the palestine land from palestine peoples. They remove them from their land made them minority.
Jews are still removing them lands and making jews housing colonies.
But an indian hindu always show his hypocrisy when there is something about a muslim.

You mean like what the Valley Muslims did to Hindu Pandits in Kashmir?

Yeah. Pretty similar.

Except that the Valley Muslims were Hindu first.

While the Palestinians were probably Jews first.

So it's a bit if a reversal.

Probably explains the outrage amongst Muslims in general when Israel is mentioned. They do not like the taste of their own medicine.

While Israel did suffer from guerrilla warfare tactics and was unprepared for that conflict, there's no doubt it had won.
if u'll look at the damage that war caused, it left south of lebanon broken, while having minimal impact on Israeli infer structure.
As for casulties, it amount around hundreds to thousand dead hizbullah members and 120 dead's on the Israeli side.
As for after conflict results, while hizbullah has increased it's rocket arsenal 10 fold and stored it in civilian houses
ShowImage.ashx

it still faces unstability from the syrian war.
In that time, Israel improved it's ability to combat guerrilla warfare more effectively, numerous number of Interceptors - from Iron Dome to Arrow, and better fire power than ever before.
According to few high ranked military and political members, Israel has understood it can't afford to care for enemy's civilians than it's own, and in the next lebanon war it would not differentiate between Hizbullah and the rest of Lebanon

It's a guerrilla war, not a conventional one. So obviously the guerilla's nation will suffer more, they can't control that like the IDF can control what happens to Israel. It's an unfair comparison.

As for casualties, Hezbollah did not lose 1,000 members. Not even Israel claims that. Most sources say between 250-500 men were lost by Hezbollah, only the IDF claims a number higher than that (600-800 to be precise). Matt M. Matthews (military historian) described these figures as "highly exaggerated" because he asserts that Hezbollah suffered only 187 deaths.

As you said, after the war, Hezbollah only stocked up more and can now do some REAL damage to Israel:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...b-we-can-kill-tens-thousands-israelis-hitting

And please, spare the excuses as to why the IDF bombs civilians. They have been debunked numerous times, and I'm not brain dead enough to believe them.

Now, here's why I think Hezbollah won:

1. George Bush himself said Israel made poor military decisions.
2. Military historians such as Matt M. Matthews say Hezbollah won.
3. IDF general Giora Eiland himself admitted that though outgunned and outnumbered, Hezbollah managed to hold off Israel's advanced armed forces and proved its ability to damage Israel by launching rockets at its territory until the end of the war.
4. US Defense Department had sent as many as a dozen teams to interview Israeli officers who had fought in the war, to learn the lessons of the Israeli army's failures during the conflict.
5. Hezbollah has only gotten stronger, meaning the IDF achieved nothing. This is the most important point.

They're too black.

No just kidding, in all seriousness it hasn't been confirmed. Even if it is, they don't use planes to bomb them. And we haven't issued statements supporting them nor do Pakistanis blindly praise them.
Why did you even think of selling it to them in the first place? Can you guarantee that it won't be used against Rohingyas? You may have not issued any statements but are doing your business silently ignoring what they are doing...

The Iranians, undoubtedly.
Why do you think so?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom