What's new

Israel Defense Forces

I_02.jpg

I_10.jpg

I_19.jpg

Beta aap ne kabhi nahi suna muslman or yahood kabhi dost nahi hosakte????
By dfault to dost hi hain. Aap is sadi se qabl ki tareekh par nazar kiyé liijié aur us sé qabl apné aqeedé par jo in do aqwaam ko hubb é baahami ka amukhta détaa hai. Aap ké mull ki un ké mulk sé mukhaalifat us wajh sé nahin, is ké baawujood hai!

Maybe you should write English for other forum members to understand, otherwise communicate through private massages, thank you.

^He wrote something in public and had to be replied in the same manner, because frankly I found it misleading. You're not the readership audience, but some people are.

One or two comments in a thread now running 55 pages shouldn't irk anybody. Still, please accept my apology for the one-time inconvenience.

Palestinian children diagnosed with cancer visited Israel's only ski resort located in Mt. Hermon, northern Israel. The children, accompanied by parents and family, enjoyed the snow and slopes along with IDF soldiers from the Alpine Unit. Their trip to the Hermon was made possible by Civil Administration, the Israeli body responsible for administering and coordinating civilian and humanitarian needs in the West Bank.The children are undergoing treatment at the Augusta Victoria hospital in Jerusalem. The Civil Administration's Health Coordinator, Dalia Bassa and the Commander of the Alpine unit jointly organized the trip.The Alpine Unit is an elite unit of reserve soldiers who undergo intensive training particularly in the Mt. Hermon region. The unit carries out regional defense tactics, shooting while skiing at high speeds, snowmobiling, and riding Sno-Cats.

j51c1z3nry6dv7i8p2lu.jpg

2d6fb0t6e58eo16h57t2.jpg

7kzerkdpomdl8bshlbxr.jpg

of19cuoclnkha7k0yw57.jpg

kt93rmmrvwi3zjwmahtq.jpg

j6723ty3hm1p3amg5kum.jpg

6b3b5ukxan896iabil37.jpg

g7e95mw1qdvji37fvfi2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom