What's new

Israel Defense Forces

i read some were that Israel Approach Pakistan and offer any military assistance we need in return of recognizing them is it true????????????
Everyting possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Italians in Israel again:

Girls driving Guardium unmanned patrol vehicles:

-12-701.1316961207.jpg

Armed centry system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNyxFJ1gWa8

Last edited by a moderator:
How do Israeli Ashkenazi (and Russian origin) Jews acclimate to the desert climate of the region? Considering many of you are pale/white skin. Do you guys get a lot of sun burn? (Yes I know about sun block lotion) Heat exhaustion?

I understand Israelis have built well developed cities and people may spend more time inside in AC buildings/spaces/rooms than outside, similar to UAE to escape the heat of summer.

After searching around I see this is a problem in Australia too, sunburn is common for this skin type in such climate, climate they do not naturally belong to.

How do Israeli Ashkenazi (and Russian origin) Jews acclimate to the desert climate of the region? Considering many of you are pale/white skin. Do you guys get a lot of sun burn? (Yes I know about sun block lotion) Heat exhaustion?
Soldiers always wear long sleeves and hats/helmets therefore sunburns are not a problem at all.

Greek air force in Israel:

Pakistan should recognize Israel and maintain military relations with it...in 2010 Israel offered precision munitions to PAF in the fight against TTP...but PAF air-chief stated that Pak refused the offer.

We should have accepted the offer, just to appease a bunch of arab countries especially syria etc we made a mistake, these countries were always pro india and never liked Pakistan, never supported Pak's stand on Kashmir...infact last year an Indian delegation went to Tel Aviv and was surprised when Israel's foreign ministry official told them that the world focuses on Palestine issue while no one focuses on Kashmir where more people have been killed.

Israel and Pakistan can be one of the best allies in the region, Pakistan has a lot of influence over the gulf Arab countries as it trains their armies...thus if it recognizes Israel other countries will follow suite.

Pakistan should recognize Israel and maintain military relations with it...in 2010 Israel offered precision munitions to PAF in the fight against TTP...but PAF air-chief stated that Pak refused the offer.

We should have accepted the offer, just to appease a bunch of arab countries especially syria etc we made a mistake, these countries were always pro india and never liked Pakistan, never supported Pak's stand on Kashmir...infact last year an Indian delegation went to Tel Aviv and was surprised when Israel's foreign ministry official told them that the world focuses on Palestine issue while no one focuses on Kashmir where more people have been killed.

Israel and Pakistan can be one of the best allies in the region, Pakistan has a lot of influence over the gulf Arab countries as it trains their armies...thus if it recognizes Israel other countries will follow suite.

Beta aap ne kabhi nahi suna muslman or yahood kabhi dost nahi hosakte????

Back
Top Bottom