What's new

Israel Defense Forces

2756631715_acc71398cb_o.1316982799.jpg

:smitten: :smitten:

Don't come crying when all these ladies are prisoner of war ... cheers

You should stay focused on the force not posting picture of propaganda snap shots of women pretending to be in army there is a bid difference , and that propaganda is present on Facebook
to softened the image of Israeli forces

Every one pays for their war crimes

Perhaps one can argue that the reason why Israeli society is Extremist is because even their women are trained mercenaries so they lack compassion

Women do not make good prisoner of war but that is just my opinion

But this new approach by Israeli forces is pretty interesting spreading pictures of young women o net to soften the blood thirsty , cruel war machine image that is typically associated with Israeli forces

I am following this trend closely on Facebook and youtube and also now on Pakistan defence forums ... don't think we are not watching you closely

PS and 89% of them are not even good looking aim high ..never aim low ppl

They use the females in their military for off combat roles such as logistics etc. A country with a small population needs all their men on the frontlnes. IDF women is to spread love for the IDF they even issue them cameras for their new conscripts. It is all part of the propaganda machine.

Israeli Defense Forces and the Turkish Armed forces comes in first for my pick of Strongest Military in the Middle East, the Second is the strongest Arab Military which is Egypt, Egypt forces are better then Saudi's only thing they lack is weapons and a better budget.

They use the females in their military for off combat roles such as logistics etc. A country with a small population needs all their men on the frontlnes. IDF women is to spread love for the IDF they even issue them cameras for their new conscripts. It is all part of the propaganda machine.

At least Israeli women serve in the israeli army some even for combat roles !!!

Are Saudi women allowed to join the saudi army????

Peace

At least Israeli women serve in the israeli army some even for combat roles !!!

Are Saudi women allowed to join the saudi army????

Peace

Saudi women serve in the medical field.

Don't come crying when all these ladies are prisoner of war ... cheers
They will never be prisoners of war, because we dont send them to battle. We know perfectly that our enemies dont respect any Geneva conventions for dealing with prisoners, thats why we dont allow women to participate in combat. Cheers.

US gives an average of 8.4 million dollars per day to israel. with that much money any country can boost their defences. no big deal.

They will never be prisoners of war, because we dont send them to battle. We know perfectly that our enemies dont respect any Geneva conventions for dealing with prisoners, thats why we dont allow women to participate in combat. Cheers.

i actually like that some arab countries dont give a sh*t about Geneva conventions, mainly because if a terrorist is captured they tortur him/her, wich is god. :D

has IDF sent soldiers to international operations?

and have girls joined or been a part of training in foreign countries!

International operations? IDF aid relief has been sent on almost every natural disaster occasion worldwide

International operations? IDF aid relief has been sent on almost every natural disaster occasion worldwide

i mean like soldiers. peacekeeping forces for example. by that i dont mean in muslim countries, for example sierra leone or something?

Back
Top Bottom