What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Then the answer is no

is there a reason they dont? cause you have plenty of soldiers that can handle the homeland security. some 30-40 soldiers sent to peacekeeping forces wouldnt be bad!

gpomn1scroppedbig.jpg

fwarrior.jpg

19688410150213646709348.jpg

5568128960e25081385az.jpg

5570508777edb2c6f363z.jpg

5571893528ee5a9e67bfz.jpg

557109770282a8aff763z.jpg

55739388885f83fcc2e9z.jpg

some more questions...

arch, you say you dont have peacekeepers but in wikipedia it says Israel has 14!

List of countries by number of UN peacekeepers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and...

i want to visit Israel wen i get old, one of the things i am curious at is this:

(try to ignore the title's)

the note on description in the last video made me wonder...

but what i want to know is, when i visit Israel and people like this come to me and i feel threathened and punch them or harm them. what will happen, police will arrest me? or make them go away?

Last edited by a moderator:
some more questions...

arch, you say you dont have peacekeepers but in wikipedia it says Israel has 14!

List of countries by number of UN peacekeepers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and...

i want to visit Israel wen i get old, one of the things i am curious at is this:

(try to ignore the title's)

the note on description in the last video made me wonder...

but what i want to know is, when i visit Israel and people like this come to me and i feel threathened and punch them or harm them. what will happen, police will arrest me? or make them go away?

You would have to try hard to find such people, and if you do please punch them :) fuсking kill those brainless kikes! these are not Jews

You would have to try hard to find such people, and if you do please punch them :) fuсking kill those brainless kikes! these are not Jews

thanks, haha why for punching them? can't the police do anything?

and when you mean they aren't jews, they do seem like that. they have the hair and coat.

As i always say an outstanding force all around ... oh and the ladies oh lord ;)

This is bad language to use Archdemon. Mate we should refrain using language like this it may result in you getting banned

F-15D emergency landing:

since Eagle manages to land with just one wing(and I know it was one of yours), losing an engine is not an emergency! but I have to say desert camouflage sucks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom