What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Sir, this is a picture thread. It would be kind of you if you cannot bring your general dislike for Israel here. That has many threads opened already for the purpose.

Digressing from topic is quite annoying and weakens the thread's continuty.

Ok, I'll let these Israeli boys fluant their goodies, since u've asked in such a respectful tone, I'll be a good boy otherwise....

Oh well, till we meet in Armageddon... keep ur Merkavas well oiled and keep praying to Yaweh, he's not gonna listen to YOU!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
78015278c8704a9f17bve6.jpg

dolphinlq5.jpg

saar52rs7.jpg

dotz19060s802croppedbigoh4.jpg

war1bydemi2004yf7.jpg

2596949697553bd924a8ouj4.jpg

259695234377169e8445oll4.jpg

2021057940037572303nshrzu8.jpg

thread should be renamed 'murder defence force'

Not really. Think about it this way?
If your religion was about to be wiped off the face of the earth and was only surviving in a small country with population of marely 7 millions and just 20,000 sq. kilometres wouldn't you fight the whole world if you had to?

Ok, I'll let these Israeli boys fluant their goodies, since u've asked in such a respectful tone, I'll be a good boy otherwise....

Oh well, till we meet in Armageddon... keep ur Merkavas well oiled and keep praying to Yaweh, he's not gonna listen to YOU!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
First of all, I am not Israeli or Jewish. Secondly, I do not like to fill up threads that are not related to a political issue with just that; it ruins the flow of thread topic discussions. Thirdly, you are not doing me or anybody a favour here by trying to be a 'good boy' because this forum has international members here and you are showing your country's image out here, just as each of us from our respective nations are. Hence, how you want to show your national image, is entirely upto you.

Hopefully I have made myself crystal.

p1290224pc1.jpg

Make this your avatar and see the love you'll get..

:lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes I think Pakistanis hate you guys more then Indians. What an honor.

"Damn you Juices!!"

Back
Top Bottom