28359506cu6.jpg

2139714184_e2e3614e13_o.jpg

63vz3.jpg

73ra1.jpg

rcws30achzarit1xf8.jpg

alp000210ud3.jpg

06s_cropped_big.jpg

dsc0219scroppedbigis2.jpg

DESPITE ALL THIS MILITARY MIGHT OF ISRAEL, HEZBOLLAH GAVE THEM A GOOD SHUT UP CALL

hizbrockets1.jpg

hezbollah_toops_on_border.jpg

Hezbollah-logo.jpg

:yahoo::smitten::victory::rofl::sniper:

Dear Mods, can we please have a Hezbollah Picture Thread Pleeeeeze

If all the Arab nations decide to go and piss on the borders of Israel one fine morning, Israel will be no more. Easy Economical Solution to rid the world of the biggest Terrorists

CalvinPiss.jpg

Last edited:
DESPITE ALL THIS MILITARY MIGHT OF ISRAEL, HEZBOLLAH GAVE THEM A GOOD SHUT UP CALL
Since 2006 war Hezbollah afraids to fire a single bullet towards Israel.

If all the Arab nations decide to go and piss on the borders of Israel one fine morning, Israel will be no more.
I see now why Arab streets are so unclean. Thats because they are trying to destroy Israel in that way.

ISRAELI NIGHTMARES
We have an answer on these:

Cheers :bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
Muslim soldiers in IDF:

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Pardon me if I am mistaken Ms.500, but are the soldiers shown here of the very famous 'religious' regiment that your military's ground forces field? I have heard about them a bit during my own military service.

Since 2006 war Hezbollah afraids to fire a single bullet towards Israel.

So u Do agree that the Hezbollah kicked ur teeth out in 2006 :hang2:

I see now why Arab streets are so unclean. Thats because they are trying to destroy Israel in that way.

No no dear, it hasn't happened yet, nor will it happen before some thing else thats 'guided' hits the heart of Tel-Aviv :chilli:

Now keep Quite or I'll tell Ahmedinijad and Nasrullah that u were being naughty :rofl:

Now keep Quite or I'll tell Ahmedinijad and Nasrullah that u were being naughty :rofl:
Sir, this is a picture thread. It would be kind of you if you cannot bring your general dislike for Israel here. That has many threads opened already for the purpose.

Digressing from topic is quite annoying and weakens the thread's continuty.

Back
Top Bottom