What's new

Israel Defense Forces

I don't know much about the turkic union , is it : Turkey , turkmenistan , kazakhastan , azerbaijan , uzbekistan , and kyrkyzistan?
yes making a political and militarily and economical union share intel and helping each other in case of educations and sports turkey is 80 million turkistan is 60-70 million azerbijan is 10 million in total we become about the 150 million with one of the world largest armies

yes making a political and militarily and economical union share intel and helping each other in case of educations and sports turkey is 80 million turkistan is 60-70 million azerbijan is 10 million in total we become about the 150 million with one of the world largest armies
Ok , turkey is a brother country , i actually wish to visit turkey soon , that's why i'm trying to lose weight , because i plan to drink some beer if i can do more besides that

Ok , turkey is a brother country , i actually wish to visit turkey soon , that's why i'm trying to lose weight , because i plan to drink some beer if i can do more besides that
u don't wanna be an enemy with us nor bad relations , u wanna see good and close relations between iran and turkey but still u have negative feeling about the union am i not right ?? :)

u don't wanna be an enemy with us nor bad relations , u wanna see good and close relations between iran and turkey but still u have negative feeling about the union am i not right ?? :)
no i honestly don't care much about the union , i see it very rarely in the news and so :(

Ok , back to the topic

army_girls_011.jpg

for circumcision ? :lol:
:astagh: :astagh: :astagh: ayo hal kafir :butcher: ?? are a kafir ? :omghaha::omghaha: im going to convince'em to let the Muslims in the IDF ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

how much do u think they are effective to keep the danger out of Israel ? i think Israel should make it's pace with palestine other wise they may join to ISIL and make hell of Israel when they have done in syria and iraq ! they should make pace now

Back
Top Bottom