What's new

Israel Defense Forces

The two in between are israeli the other two are american , right?
Nope. All of them are Israeli.

It is the arrival ceremony of C-130J (leftmost). So these are, left to right: new C-130J, old C-130, G-550 SEMA, and KC-707.

samson-j-copy.jpg

This is indeed one hell of an attractive woman there to the left , i mean the one to the right looks like my cousin but the one to the left is like the singer from russian tatu yulia volkova , so i assume she is russian too?

so tall , so russian , even i can tell

Last edited:
I don't think the girl on the left has any distinctive Russian appearance. Could be a 7th generation of sabras as well.

Harpy anti radiation loitering suicide UAV:

500 km range
32 kg warhead

harpy.1402612338.jpg

harpy_b.1402612340.jpg

harpy_t.1402612342.jpg

chinacopiesandreverseengineersisraelsharpyuav4.1402612343.jpg

harpy2.1402612344.jpg

Harop suicide UAV:

23 kg warhead
6 hour endurance
1000 km range

harop-combat-uav.1402612405.jpg

harop-uav.1402612406.jpg

harop-uav-ausr-2013-photo-nir-shmul-coming-up.1402612410.jpg

7ae2f0d75e645bfeb5a0743d7e254425232399bb_big.1402612411.jpg

harop_container.1402612412.jpg

32 kg? Isn't this pretty much useless?

The range is good...very good..but what strategic target you would destroy by mere 32 kg? Or the explosives are some different kinds?

Also, is this a new product? Or is it in service since many years? Never heard of this one before.

The range is good...very good..but what strategic target you would destroy by mere 32 kg? Or the explosives are some different kinds?

Also, is this a new product? Or is it in service since many years? Never heard of this one before.
32kg warhead is more than enough to disable targets such as radar antennas, command posts, missile launchers, communication facilities, power supply facilities... I.e anything not made of solid armored concrete or thick armored steel.

Harpy isn't new, more than two decades old. Harop (Harpy 2) isn't new either, a decade old.

You did not read the message carefully:

Harpy anti radiation loitering suicide UAV:

harpy_t.1402612342.jpg

Its designed to destroy the radars. I dont think there are many radars who will survive 32 kg warhead.

Harpy is an old product. It was exported to China, Turkey, India, South Korea.

Harop is relatively new. Harop adds electro optic sensor with datalink. That allows to select and attack any target, not only radiating.

32kg warhead is more than enough to disable targets such as radar antennas, command posts, missile launchers, communication facilities, power supply facilities... I.e anything not made of solid armored concrete or thick armored steel.

Harpy isn't new, more than two decades old. Harop (Harpy 2) isn't new either, a decade old.

If that is the case, then what do stand-off weapons with 400kg warheads are used for? o_O

@500 might want to explain this..

If that is the case, then what do stand-off weapons with 400kg warheads are used for? o_O

@500 might want to explain this..
400 kg are designed to destroy buildings, bridges, factories, bunkers etc. But Harpy is designed to destroy radars. It loiters waiting for radar to turn on and then dives on it.

Harop can also destroy some pinpoint targets including the moving ones (Scud launcher for example).

Last edited:

@ladyIsrael , is that insignia specific to those who patrol jerusalem? cause i saw a couple of israelis wearing pants like nazi paratroopers and the looked just like the guy in photo...

Back
Top Bottom