What's new

Israel claims that it will only suffer 500 casualties in a war against Iran

hahaha they confiscated parts of our ''EMPIRE'' , you see we confiscated parts of russian empire and now its under other countries you see we are tlaking about empires , and big countries , not colony slaves.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Indian guy with no honour accusing Turks of their glorious history. Funny

you want me to post of indian servants and slaves in British empire ? I dont want you to get more embarrased man.

Seems your masters are but hurt from the turks , look at your masters making movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha they confiscated parts of our ''EMPIRE'' , you see we confiscated parts of russian empire and now its under other countries you see we are tlaking about empires , and big countries , not colony slaves.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Indian guy with no honour accusing Turks of their glorious history. Funny

you want me to post of indian servants and slaves in British empire ? I dont want you to get more embarrased man.

Like how Russia seperated the Balkans,Greece and conquered the Caucusus from you? instead of wandering in arrogance,sought out the Kurd issue or else you will Kurdistan Rising .

I dont see surrender here , Watch carefully

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Poor indian living in slums , with no honour trying to talk about Turks , how can a slave be compared to his master?

I dont see surrender here , Watch carefully

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Poor indian living in slums , with no honour trying to talk about Turks , how can a slave be compared to his master?

Aren't you slaves to USA?

How can slaves talk about their masters ? Its very funny.

I didnt want the offend the average indian but racist fwck like you should know where you belong.

How can slaves talk about their masters ? Its very funny.

Aren't you slaves to USA? Anyways most of your empire is part of Russia or Independent today.

:lol: Then you should immediately dump them and replace all of them with the righteous weapons made in the most advanced Muslim nation: Turkey.

Exzactly u r very intelligent...........But i dont think India will like Altay Tanks patrolling near its borders sply if combined with AK2

But don't worry, that will become commonplace in South Asia if our so-called elected leaders keep behaving in this way.

yes India needs this more then any other country sply when ur country spirtual guru, super icon have to run away 4m police wering ladies cloths.

baba-ramdev-2011-6-5-6-40-11.jpg

(No offence intended)
respect 4 his bravery it knda suits him.:rofl:

Exzactly u r very intelligent...........But i dont think India will like Altay Tanks patrolling near its borders sply if combined with AK2

yes India needs this more then any other country sply when ur country spirtual guru, super icon have to run away 4m police wering ladies cloths.

baba-ramdev-2011-6-5-6-40-11.jpg

(No offence intended)
respect 4 his bravery it knda suits him.:rofl:

I would suggest refrain from insults involving religion.It will only inflame and derail the thread more.And most people from Sikkim are Buddhist . And Ramdev isn't that bad.He teaches yoga.Stop sectarian or religion based ridicule.

Aren't you slaves to USA? Anyways most of your empire is part of Russia or Independent today.

HAHA IF SO THEN THEN THERE IS ALSO NO ROMAN EMPIRE TODAY , NO BRITISH EMPIRE , NO RUSSIAN EMPIRE , YOU DELUDED IDIOT , EMPIRES ALL HAVE A TIMELINE. 1299-1922 OTTOMAN EMPIRE.

Don't talk about the past you dumb turk. Your tiny insignificant country can be wiped off the world map in a couple of seconds by Indian nukes and you fat bearded idiots can do nothing but watch . I loved it when Israeli soldiers came over and trashed your flotilla. Your country is so weak , you could just watch. LOL ? What acheivements are you talking about you turk , turks are like the dumbest people on the planet. No scientific discoveries, no good people who contributed to the world. BTW , are you forgetting when the British came over and fucked the ottoman empire in world war 2?

I hate it when tiny countries like turkey undermine other nations. It is another form of Napoleon complex i guess. Your country is so insignificant and weak that you try to compensate for that by acting tough :lol: . The reality is that you little fat turks will **** your pants in a real war. Turkey is a weak country that can be finished off with a couple of Indian or Israeli nukes.

AHAHHAAHHAAH INDIAN SLAVE . WW2 ? HAAHAHAHAHAHWHAAHAH , WE WASNT EVEN IN WW2 IDIOTTTT:rofl::rofl:

POOR SLAVE

this is wehre you belong.

Indian+Servant.jpg

FIRST WE WILL RULE YOU LIKE THE TURKIC RULERS AND MUGHAL EMPIRE AND THEN WE CAN SHARE THE REST WITH CHINA AND PAKISTAN , KASHMIR WILL BE FREED FROM INDIAN SLUMS.

Because of a few scumbags i had to say bad things about the average indian , but they should stop these scumbag racist , complexed people.

HAHA IF SO THEN THEN THERE IS ALSO NO ROMAN EMPIRE TODAY , NO BRITISH EMPIRE , NO RUSSIAN EMPIRE , YOU DELUDED IDIOT , EMPIRES ALL HAVE A TIMELINE. 1299-1922 OTTOMAN EMPIRE.

AHAHHAAHHAAH INDIAN SLAVE . WW2 ? HAAHAHAHAHAHWHAAHAH , WE WASNT EVEN IN WW2 IDIOTTTT:rofl::rofl:

POOR SLAVE

Slave-labour-in-India-006.jpg

this is wehre you belong.

Indian+Servant.jpg

FIRST WE WILL RULE YOU LIKE THE TURKIC RULERS AND MUGHAL EMPIRE AND THEN WE CAN SHARE THE REST WITH CHINA AND PAKISTAN , KASHMIR WILL BE FREED FROM INDIAN SLUMS.

Because of a few scumbags i had to say bad things about the average indian , but they should stop these scumbag racist , complexed people.

Turkish belong under our feet , they are killed like cockroaches and no one cares. LOL , look at the israelis celebrating here afterr popping 9 fat turkish on your flotilla

People should respect Israel's right to exist.... I don't see anyone stand up to the Jordanian and Egyptian occupation of so called Palsetine!

I dont know about past. India today is 100 times stronger then Turkey. In the Technological age which is existing right now and in future India would be the world power as India got lots of talented people and India would be the master of top technologies the world has ever seen...

India lost in the past because of being divided internally and being complacent as India was very rich and the kings and populations were living a happy and rich life.

hahahaahha , did you watch the video , it wasnt us who made the worldwide video of but hurt Masters of you the british.

You do know the nukes in incirlik will clean your slums dont you , infact pakistan and turkey should nuke together.

Now onto the statistics part

India 1.3 billion population , 1.6 trillion - Full of slums

Turkey 75 million people - 875 billion .

India - biggest importer of weapons , shitting itself from china threat.

Turkey - 2011 1+ billion weapon exports .

GLOBAL FIRE POWER - INDIA 4TH - TURKEY 6TH

India , a colony nation and slave .

Turkey glorious race and history.

Indians living in the biggest slums in human history

Turkey visited by 31.5 million people .

There you go , even in statistics your fwcked

I dont know about past. India today is 100 times stronger then Turkey.

which dreamland are you in?

I repeat im not a racist , but this racist in page 3 43rd post was posting racist remarks , i didnt want to be offensive to a whole country , but this racist scumbag was offensive to a whole country aswell .

GDP per capita
India with 1,2 billion inhabitants: $3,650
Turkey with 70 million inhabitants: $16,885
Israel with 8 million inhabitants: $28,007

I don't want to offend any Indian in here. I think both the Turkish guy and Indian guy is acting very offensive, just wanted to put some real perspective in which country is more developed.

GDP per capita
India with 1,2 billion inhabitants: $3,650
Turkey with 70 million inhabitants: $16,885
Israel with 8 million inhabitants: $28,007

I don't want to offend any Indian in here. I think both the Turkish guy and Indian guy is acting very offensive, just wanted to put some real perspective in which country is more developed.

Please read how racist that indian was , i reported him contionously but nothing so i cant stand there when their racist scumbags.

STARTED FROM PAGE 1 ACTUALLY , BY VK_MAN

Back
Top Bottom