What's new

Israel claims that it will only suffer 500 casualties in a war against Iran

Turkey has people who are basically non interested in technology and development.. India is racing ahead in that field. In the next 50 years India would the world leader in technology and Turkey would still be in the world of 1900s and dependent on others for Technology..

Indian people are lot more intelligent and interested in science and technology. So basically that is the real winner for India - the immense talent and the traditional centuries old deeply ingrained love for knowledge and technological advancement.

Though Turkey is a nice nation, but really have to admit India is much stronger nation today, and in future this difference is only going to increase. The days of fighting with swords is long gone, and in this technological age India would be unmatchable in few decades by anyone leave alone Turkey. The time is on the side of India.

Ignore such posts, we can't discuss with every offensive person in this forum. Let them think whatever they want to think. You can just post the facts...

Turkey has people who are basically non interested in technology and development.. India is racing ahead in that field. In the next 50 years India would the world leader in technology and Turkey would still be in the world of 1900s and dependent on others for Technology..

I think you are too much brainwashed propoganda by news channels WITH HEADINGS '' INDIA GROWING TO BE A SUPERPOWER''

in what world is a 1.8 trillion economy a superpower? I cant see your '' technology '' clearing up slums , i cant see ''technology'' stopping you from importing all that weapon instead of self made

Make it infinity times.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

First india has to surpass like 10 nations infront to be a superpower as some claim , it has to make its weapons instead of biggest importer , it has to keep its people in its ''superpower '' .

How can we be in the 1900's while developing our own indeginious Tanks, fighter jets, UAV's (even EU wanted assistance from Turkey in UAV technology) etc.?
How many universities does India have in top 500 and how many does Turkey have?

Edit: I'm sorry to contribute to such a troll fest, but couldn't resist myself. I also intended no offense towards Indians whatsoever. I don't know if there are more Indian universities or Turkish universities in top 500?

AtillaHun, you as a 15-18 year old boy with acnes all over your face are a stupid magnet with your cheap nationalism. Now your Indian versions are all over the place. So either act civil or please don't give Turks a bad name anymore and leave.

We all know who you are BTW.

Indian people are lot more intelligent and interested in science and technology. So basically that is the real winner for India - the immense talent and the traditional centuries old deeply ingrained love for knowledge and technological advancement.

In NeXT 50 years, a food crisis Will happen. And there wont be enough rats to eat.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-08-18/food-crisis-try-rats-says-indian-state/481082

Racist scumbags turned this into turkish indian thread .

AtillaHun, you as a 15-18 year old boy with acnes all over your face are a stupid magnet with your cheap nationalism. Now your Indian versions are all over the place. So either act civil or please don't give Turks a bad name anymore and leave.

We all know who you are BTW.

Bi baksana kendisi ne yazmis , hemde dedigin gibi degilim.

If i was like you said ill hang myself. Im not a cheap babbler.

You turned this thread into a Turkish Indian war, as you did the same thing with Iranians.

Guys hold on dont fight we all know how capable Turkish equipment is vs Indian made

this thread is abut how many Israelis will die when Iran attacks it, I think it will be 732 now u terll me why it will be 500 n not 732:taz:

Guys hold on dont fight we all know how capable Turkish equipment is vs Indian made

this thread is abut how many Israelis will die when Iran attacks it, I think it will be 732 now u terll me why it will be 500 n not 732:taz:

Lets go back to topic actually now.

Ignore such posts, we can't discuss with every offensive person in this forum. Let them think whatever they want to think. You can just post the facts...

Yeah, too many trolls here :D

As for me, I actually laugh when I see such reports.

Interestingly, this report states that coordination with the US is needed in order for the operation against Iran to succeed. This in turn means that the US will launch an attack on Iran.

So all in all, it is the US that has to spearhead the operation in order for Israel to succeed.

We have seen various Israeli officials going to the US who appear to be persuading the American leadership to attack Iran Kind of like begging.

Then there is this:
Israel "warns", Israel "claims", Israel "threatens", Israel "urges" (goes on for years).

See, these kind of behaviors usually come from incompetent/incapable men to say the least. May I dare say an entire nation?

Had Israel had the operational capacity to strike at Iran's nuclear facilities successfully, they would have done so long ago.

Now, what about the US? Will the US attack Iran? Very, very, extremely unlikely. It's politically too risky in America's complex domestic political environment, and there's the economy as well.

I'd also like to add that the Iranians are born leaders with a long history and civilization. This may sound irrelevant, but it is a significant factor when you take into account a large, resource-rich nation like Iran. It is very unlikely that the Americans can simply control that nation like it did back in the days of the Shah. As I said, those people are historically born leaders - hate them, love them. The Americans simply don't have that!

Are there other options for the US? The answer is yes. And that answer lies in the 8-year Iraq-Iran war. I suspect that the Americans would try to do the same this time.

But in this case, it is Saudi Arabia. The US and KSA very recently signed a $30 billion weapons package. It's not all about the money and pretty toys, but it is Iran. Add that to Saudi Arabia's participation in the Eurofighter program.

The US, along with most other Western countries simply do not supply advanced weapon systems to countries for no reason. There is nearly always politics behind them. And the money :azn:

As for Israel, would it ever coordinate operations with Saudi Arabia? :no:

Evidence: My country tried to station UN Peacekeepers in Lebanon, but cannot due to Israel's opposition since we don't have diplomatic relations. Although, our navy is a part of UNIFIL in Lebanon.

I'd suspect that this'd similarly apply to Saudi Arabia. It is unlikely that the Israelis will would militarily cooperate with countries with whom they do not have diplomatic relations. Let alone tolerate in any war theater involving them.

No offense, but Israel is.......kinda irrelevant when we look at the present situation in the Middle from a holistic point of view. And realistically. That's what happens when one is too reliant on another country (the US).

@Zabaniya

Most of the time you make sense, Zabaniya. But, "Israel is irrelevant", when every single Muslim nation ,no matter how irrelevant and distant, is obsessed with Israel? Really now...

As to why why Israel has not attacked Iran by now is obvious if you think about it. Many reasons why, actually. I'll list a few:
1.Israel has been covertly sabotaging Iran for years now, taking out high quality targets.
2.Israel has been fighting Iran through a proxie war for decades now, them using suicide bomber Arabs and Israel using electronic warfare and assassinations.
3.The US, if you did not notice by the many "sudden" reports about Israeli plans appearing in the news with regards to attacking Iran, does not seem to want us to attack Iran.

Now, these are just the simplest reasons, the most obvious but from a strategical point of view, do you think there is only one consideration that you need to take to mind during an assault on a terrorist nation? No.

Not only can Israel attack Iran, as the time grows nearer, it seems that it will become a necessary reality.

Don't be so simple minded, Zabaniya, many things are not what they appear to be in such matters.

Interestingly, this report states that coordination with the US is needed in order for the operation against Iran to succeed. This in turn means that the US will launch an attack on Iran.

So all in all, it is the US that has to spearhead the operation in order for Israel to succeed.

We have seen various Israeli officials going to the US who appear to be persuading the American leadership to attack Iran Kind of like begging.

There will definitely be a huge backlash, not only from Islamic countries but also from Russia and China and Israel needs the US's clout to manage that.

There is a lot of coordination in house, seems the US is trying to portray an image that they are not interested in an attack on Iran - but it's just an image to put off condemnation from some countries against US's unilateral actions against Muslim countries. This time round it's the turn of Israel to take the blame.

Had Israel had the operational capacity to strike at Iran's nuclear facilities successfully, they would have done so long ago.

Now, what about the US? Will the US attack Iran? Very, very, extremely unlikely. It's politically too risky in America's complex domestic political environment, and there's the economy as well.

Probably they do have that capability and the US will definitely jump in if Israel initiates it. Also Iran war if it happens will be short and not similar to long drawn out conquer and occupy wars like Iraq and Afghanistan to have an adverse effect on US economy.
No offense, but Israel is.......kinda irrelevant when we look at the present situation in the Middle from a holistic point of view. And realistically. That's what happens when one is too reliant on another country (the US).

Israel will become very relevant if it does carry out a strike on Iran.

Back
Top Bottom