What's new

Israel carries out ground incursion into Lebanon

Yes , an Indian immigrant knows that I'm not an American.:lol:

Well if you aint a false flag... your daddy or his daddy of his must have been an immigrant... And if as claimed, an american must know his origins, so why bad mouth an immigrant... and if not which tribe????

Well if you aint a false flag... your daddy or his daddy of his must have been an immigrant... And if as claimed, an american must know his origins, so why bad mouth an immigrant... and if not which tribe????

I'm red indian..haha nah just kidding...

My grandfather migrated here from Scotland. But unlike yourself , I don't pass judgements on others as "not American , true American ..whatever" ..

@Ptex Although i don't believe that Pakistan should have supported Arabs in the 67 and 73 wars since we have no enemity with Israel but Government at the time did send pilots, with Saiful Azam who took 3 kills, and Alvi Sattar took one. Saiful Azam was flying Jordanian and Iraqi Hunters ,here are the details from a neutral website ...6 day war Air Aces Homepage and in a normal skirmish Alvi Sattar shot down a Mirage flying a Syrian airforce plane Air Aces Homepage

Here is the main site which contains all the airforce aces of the world http://users.accesscomm.ca/magnusfamily/postw2mj.htm

45 years after the 1967 war: How the Arabs lost Jerusalem

An alarabya article talks about Saif ul Azam, the only pilot in the first 72 hours of 67 war, who got credited with 3 Israeli aircraft kills, After the breakup of Pakistan in 71 he joined Bangladesh Airforce since he was a Bengali.

I believe Pakistani pilots fought for the Arabs. I also know that there have been 2 confirmed kills by Pakistani pilots against Israeli pilots by unbiased sources. The rest are fairytales(I've read people claim dozers were shot down by Pakistani pilots), the same conspiracy theories which Pakistanis have been fed upon. Like the anti-Pakistan speech by PM Ben-Gurion which has been long debunked and proven to be false.

The fact of the matter is that Israel has always been supreme in the air and the kill death ratios against the enemies of Israel in the air and on the ground has always been overwhelmingly in favor of Israel.

I'm red indian..haha nah just kidding...

My grandfather migrated here from Scotland. But unlike yourself , I don't pass judgements on others as "not American , true American ..whatever" ..
hah.........good one!

I believe Pakistani pilots fought for the Arabs. I also know that there have been 2 confirmed kills by Pakistani pilots against Israeli pilots by unbiased sources. The rest are fairytales(I've read people claim dozers were shot down by Pakistani pilots), the same conspiracy theories which Pakistanis have been fed upon. Like the anti-Pakistan speech by PM Ben-Gurion which has been long debunked and proven to be false.

The fact of the matter is that Israel has always been supreme in the air and the kill death ratios against the enemies of Israel in the air and on the ground has always been overwhelmingly in favor of Israel.

I absolutely agree with you till the point that Israel Airforce is indeed a professional airforce and always had air superiority. But if you search online the kills are around 4-5 not 2. However the point i would like to stress here is, that since Pakistani pilots were not used to flying the soviet planes (Mig-21) and the British Hawker Hunter (Both which India used against us in 1965)...we had F-104s and F-86 Sabres......its a remarkable achievement that the pakistani pilots were summoned on a short notice and as soon as the 1967 war broke out, without prior training on Soviet and Hunter aircraft ( which their enemy Indian airforce had used against them 2 years ago) they managed to do more kills than their Arab counterparts who were supposedly training on those planes for a while.

Here is what our pilots had done earlier as compared to their Indian counterparts in 1965 war
PAF kills http://users.accesscomm.ca/magnusfamily/ip65pak.htm
Indian airforce kills http://users.accesscomm.ca/magnusfamily/ip65ind.htm

We also became the second country after Israel to use F-16 in actual combat by shooting down Soviet jets over Afghanistan..here are the details
http://users.accesscomm.ca/magnusfamily/afghpak.htm

Unlike your loser Israeli a$$ , my friends aren't crying babies. Actually , I make alot of Jewish jokes with them and they laugh. Remember , in America we like humor.

Please tell me my lord , what is your highly-qualified opinion of next Israeli elections? Who do you think would win? What party? If an ultra-rightist party comes in , how will your relationship with Palestinians and surrounding Arabs would change? More aggressiveness? more wars? I really want to listen to your important insights. Please give my eyes the chance to read your precious opinion on this matter.

Thanks.

:lol:Bro yr really pushing it!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

The ignorance of the over-excited mullah educated members in this thread is making my head hurt.

You people really need to read up on some history before talking about Israel.

Israel and Pakistan have nothing against each other except what the arabs propagate. This is not our fight. This is not our cause.

As for the arabs, how many indians work in arabia and send tens of billions of dollars back home? WHy doesnt arabia support our cause of Kashmir? When was the last time any arab country talked about kashmir in the UN? Had demonstrations on the streets for any pakistani cause like we so eagerly do for arab causes?

Uneducated people still wont get it.
:blah:
LOL here comes a non mulla :rofl:
Dude this country tried to destroy our Nuke facilities in 1983.
They r the country n reason why US wants to sabotage our nuclear assists!!!.
and u say they dont have anything to do against/ with us LOL how ignorant can one really become!!!
They r the one who r supporting indians against us in not just military technology but by deploying their troops in the battlefield against Pak Army with the indians when we wimp their backs in 1999 n Mumbai saga!!!

An Ambassador to india by them gave a interview a few years back in new dehli to their mag. that it was actually because of them that the ground situation in 1999 changed when the israeli marines were deployed in the battlefield. He was actually telling this very proudly when he was asked to answer the question by the journalist in that interview that 'How have these 2 countries have been cooperating n how will they be doing in the future'!!!!
And u still say they have nothing to do with us:rofl:
Best way to deal with this thread is to do the proxy wars against them with our Arab Muslim Brothers.

:blah:
LOL here comes a non mulla :rofl:
Dude this country tried to destroy our Nuke facilities in 1983.
They r the country n reason why US wants to sabotage our nuclear assists!!!.
and u say they dont have anything to do against/ with us LOL how ignorant can one really become!!!
They r the one who r supporting indians against us in not just military technology but by deploying their troops in the battlefield against Pak Army with the indians when we wimp their backs in 1999 n Mumbai saga!!!

An Ambassador to india by them gave a interview a few years back in new dehli to their mag. that it was actually because of them that the ground situation in 1999 changed when the israeli marines were deployed in the battlefield. He was actually telling this very proudly when he was asked to answer the question by the journalist in that interview that 'How have these 2 countries have been cooperating n how will they be doing in the future'!!!!
And u still say they have nothing to do with us:rofl:
Best way to deal with this thread is to do the proxy wars against them with our Arab Muslim Brothers.

I disagree with you, there is not a single official statement by any senior govt official of either Pakistan, India or Israel which endorses the myth that Israel wanted to attack. Israel had given Pakistan weapons it captured from PLO so that we could arm the Mujhaideen fighting Soviets.
Not only that Pakistan also got Israeli weapons in 1980s for itself, the deal was done by US Congressman Charlie Wilson who was pro Israel and pro Pakistan. Here are the details Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Recent wikileaks revealed that Pakistan's ISI chief Shuja Pasha was directly in touch with the Israelis and passed on information that their citizens were under terror threat. Here is the link WikiLeaks: Pakistan passed terror intel to Isr... JPost - Defense
Moreover Pakistan recently purchased Israeli refuelling trucks for F-16s indirectly via Turkey. Israel also offered Pakistan its precision guided munitions in 2009 since we were doing Swat and Waziristan operations, but Pakistan rejected the offer. This was stated in a speech by PAF chief.

There is a deep covert relationship between the intelligence of two countries, it can never be denied, those who deny it and believe in myths of Israeli attack on Pakistan..are living far away from reality. Btw before you reply with that article which states that Pakistan airforce started Operation Badr 98 to counter Israeli attack threat on Pak's nuke facilities please lemme tell you that you will not find that article on a single authentic site, it would always be from shady blogs and sites. As i said there is no official source confirming this myth.

The Arab brothers you say blocked the arms shipment in Suez in 71 which we desperately needed during the 1971 war despite the fact that we had helped them in 1967 war by sending pilots. They never for once supported Pakistan on Kashmir issue, infact Syria and Saddam's Iraq had always been pro India.

Anyone remember how bvtthurt Israel got at Hezbollah's "unacceptable" violation of Israeli sovereignty, when it send in that Iranian drone to fly over Israeli territory?

Israel carries out ground incursion into Lebanon

Published Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Eleven Israeli soldiers carried out a ground incursion into Lebanon Wednesday morning, breaking the border's barbed wire fence near the village of Wazzani and mounting a sandbag barrier roughly 15 meters past the demarcation line.
ZOMG! Zer Drama!!1111 :lol:

Funny how desperately Hezbollah and their friends are trying to distract attention from the slaughter in Syria.

I disagree with you, there is not a single official statement by any senior govt official of either Pakistan, India or Israel which endorses the myth that Israel wanted to attack. Israel had given Pakistan weapons it captured from PLO so that we could arm the Mujhaideen fighting Soviets.
Not only that Pakistan also got Israeli weapons in 1980s for itself, the deal was done by US Congressman Charlie Wilson who was pro Israel and pro Pakistan. Here are the details Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Recent wikileaks revealed that Pakistan's ISI chief Shuja Pasha was directly in touch with the Israelis and passed on information that their citizens were under terror threat. Here is the link WikiLeaks: Pakistan passed terror intel to Isr... JPost - Defense
Moreover Pakistan recently purchased Israeli refuelling trucks for F-16s indirectly via Turkey. Israel also offered Pakistan its precision guided munitions in 2009 since we were doing Swat and Waziristan operations, but Pakistan rejected the offer. This was stated in a speech by PAF chief.

There is a deep covert relationship between the intelligence of two countries, it can never be denied, those who deny it and believe in myths of Israeli attack on Pakistan..are living far away from reality. Btw before you reply with that article which states that Pakistan airforce started Operation Badr 98 to counter Israeli attack threat on Pak's nuke facilities please lemme tell you that you will not find that article on a single authentic site, it would always be from shady blogs and sites. As i said there is no official source confirming this myth.

The Arab brothers you say blocked the arms shipment in Suez in 71 which we desperately needed during the 1971 war despite the fact that we had helped them in 1967 war by sending pilots. They never for once supported Pakistan on Kashmir issue, infact Syria and Saddam's Iraq had always been pro India.
Dude its a open secret that they did tried to attack us in 1983 their target was the KRL facilities in Pindi n their attack was from Kashmir along with indians then Gen Zia flied on the middle of the night to india n signed a treaty with them of not letting anyone attack eachother's facilities from its land that is even mentioned in a third rated source like wikipedia too!!!!

It only helped us from those third class arms of PLO because we were fighting the soviets as the Soviets also posed a thread to them specially to their Negev/Dimona Nuclear Research Center. As they had caught many spy planes over it of soviat union ie mig 25s that only soviats used to operate then not the Arab Muslims.It was in their best interests to do it! they have not favored us so we should favor them today.That PLO thing is also mentioned in wikipedia only under the pakistan-isreal relations post there but the same post also says about their attempt of 1983 too as well as their growing military support for india which is even bigger concern.That post says about eveything u mentioned to me now but it says of those things too that u didnt bothered to mention.

Im from a military background n i also know about these intelligence relations n they were used when they raided on aid ships to ghaza when Talat Hussain(journalist) was captured by isreal, if u dont know let me increase yr knowledge.These intelligence relations r just normal its not new, do u know that we have even more relations with RAW then we have with CIA let go of MOSAD.
Every intelligence in the world has these relations with every intelligence as its called low level cooperation. Even SAVARAAM(irani intelligence) has these with MOSAD.Its not something new or alien.
Regarding those trucks, well those r just 2 only 2 for the newly acquired f16 C/D b50/52+ only who r just 18 in total n our airforce will not rely on just 18 AC to make them win battle either!.
So those 2 trucks dont matter in the bigger picture should us forget eveything n hug them as our friends just because of two trucks!!! or a rumor of those precision guided munitions in 2009 ie just 'laser guided bombs' or satellite guided bombs.There were just rumors about it only as it would have been too obvious that we have relations with them, which was not good for us as our general public will not like it.So it was not realistic from he word go for us to acquire them in the first place!!!.

Do u know its said in 2002 or 2006 that it even has 20 hydrogen Bombs. n had about 100-200 nuke bombs in 2000!!! it has the capability to nuke us as well as it has the missiles n AF to launch such attacks The Jericho 3 has atleast 5000km - 10,000km range.
No matter what u say they have a more realistic thread against us then many!. About Operation Badr 98, well i dont know about it but i do know n can conform that there had been a time in 70s,80s n 90s when PAFs pilots had volunteered about the attack on Negev nuclear research center near Dimona in southern israel. It was always a one way mission was chances of success were very low or not possible for them to return back but it was highly classified plain n will be used as a last resort it our nuke facilities r destroyed by either america or them then we will do that. For it just mirages rose 3 will be used as they can be fueled in the mid air.

Yes i do know n appreciate for u for reminding me about how Anwar Sadat betrayed us n then syrian gov.The Syrians did under the guide lines of Russia back then as u know Soviat Union chose to be our enemy since liaqat ali khan turned them down n joined that SEATO/CENTO saga.
It was more to do with that in the Syrian case back then not now.About Egypt well its was america's wish n israel's as suez canal was i think was controlled by them too back them (i think)
Remember nixon saying about that 6th fleet crap coming to help us in East Pak n Ikram Sehgal's latest book!! which talk about how he escaped during 1971 war from an indian POW camp that it even started to operate even before the war had started. In that book he writes that he reached Calcutta n into an american consulate n informed them about it n its existence, which is a international crime, but still they chose to remain silent n didnt do their international responsibility when they had the best proof themself!!!!

It is widely believed the America also wanted the Creation of BD as it wanted a stop over for its losing army in the Vietnam and Mujeeb ur Rehman was a CIA agent etc(rumors).
So its safe to assume that they did that under the guide lines of America n Russia depending upon who was on whose side then!!!

Still just because of these few individuals in the gov/dictators does the purpose of the whole Muslim brotherhood vanishes!!!
In the war times its the civilians who suffer most ie the common man and we had helped them for those our common muslim brothers not to those notorious dictators, ours was a gesture of good will not a gesture for the praise from their leaders. More over those were just 16 volunteer pilots only in 1967+1973/74 wars they had flown in their colors not in PAF ones so in reality we were representing their forces not ours so that they should specially mention us/praise us!!!!!!!!!.

Although i do agree that we should not make more enemies as our sworn enemies, but still an enemy is a enemy n it doesnt take them time to Roll up against us!!!

ZOMG! Zer Drama!!1111 :lol:

Funny how desperately Hezbollah and their friends are trying to distract attention from the slaughter in Syria.

:rofl:
Look who is talking!!!
An Isreali about the Killing of innocent Muslims !!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The ignorance ............

Speaking of false flags I have spotted quite a few Israelis on this forum posing as Pakistanis. Whats the deal ?
Don't tell me Kal El you got that name from Superman's father

Back
Top Bottom