What's new

Israel carries out ground incursion into Lebanon

I have many friends who speak Hebrew , I'll ask them lol...

You didn't answer my question though. Let me ask you again : Who do you think will win in the next election? I heard Arabs are 25% of the voting population in Israel? True or false?

I support two-state solution based on 1967 borders. What do you think about this?

That is a disturbing thought that you have Jewish friends, they must not know you well.

If you want me to answer your questions, do not forget to add "please".

That is a disturbing thought that you have Jewish friends, they must not know you well.

If you want me to answer your questions, do not forget to add "please".

Unlike your loser Israeli a$$ , my friends aren't crying babies. Actually , I make alot of Jewish jokes with them and they laugh. Remember , in America we like humor.

Please tell me my lord , what is your highly-qualified opinion of next Israeli elections? Who do you think would win? What party? If an ultra-rightist party comes in , how will your relationship with Palestinians and surrounding Arabs would change? More aggressiveness? more wars? I really want to listen to your important insights. Please give my eyes the chance to read your precious opinion on this matter.

Thanks.

Unlike your loser Israeli a$$ , my friends aren't crying babies. Actually , I make alot of Jewish jokes with them and they laugh. Remember , in America we like humor.

Please tell me my lord , what is your highly-qualified opinion of next Israeli elections? Who do you think would win? What party? If an ultra-rightist party comes in , how will your relationship with Palestinians and surrounding Arabs would change? More aggressiveness? more wars? I really want to listen to your important insights. Please give my eyes the chance to read your precious opinion on this matter.

Thanks.

Well, since you asked nicely then i will answer. The answer is "no".

It is not a myth that the terrorist jewish occupiers have a pretty good army..and it is a myth when arabs cry victory verytime a couple of hundred of them get mauled down..(honestly I cannot see how they get that by the BS meter, but they do...sneaky arabs)

But..having said that..the competence of arab armies collectively and singularly is at the level of your friendly neighbourhood ***** cat..meaning its a turkey shoot for the terrorist jewish occupiers.

I am not all that sure abt the pak claims agst the terrorist jews..anyone got any neutral sources on that?

and have the terrorist jews faced an actual proper knows how to aim and shoot type of army before? any links for that? (it shld be a respectable preferably neutral source..none of that arab bs stuff pls)

ta

amen Bro Lovetoall..

1967 The Six-Day War

During this conflict the PAF sent personnel to Egypt, Jordan and Syria to support the Arabs in their battle against the Israelis. PAF pilots managed to shoot down ten Israeli aircraft, including Mirages, Mystères and Vautours, without losses on their own side. The PAF pilots operated with Egyptian, Jordanese and Iraqi combat aircraft.

- Dutch Aviation - Scramble Magazine. Retrieved 24 July 2010.

http://www.scramble.nl/pk.htm

1973 Yom Kippur War

During this war 16 PAF pilots volunteered to leave for the Middle East in order to support Egypt and Syria but by the time they arrived Egypt had already agreed on a cease-fire. Syria remained in a state of war against Israel so the PAF pilots became instructors there and formed the A-flight of 67 Squadron at Dumayr AB. One of the PAF pilots, Flt. Lt. Sattar Alvi flying a Mig-21 shot down an Israeli Air Force Mirage and was honoured by the Syrian government.

Same source neutral enough??

Ezer Weizman on PAF Air Chief Nur Khan- "He was a formidable fellow and I was glad that he was Pakistani and not Egyptian".

Source is his autobiography.

When the Arabs finally straightened themselves out and had a real army this is what happened.

In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Arab forces were overwhelming Israeli forces and Prime Minister Golda Meir authorized a nuclear alert and ordered 13 atomic bombs be readied for use by missiles and aircraft. The Israeli Ambassador warned President Nixon of “very serious conclusions" if the United States did not airlift supplies. Nixon complied. This is seen as the first threat of the use of the Samson Option.

Sources- Seymour Hersh, The Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal and American Foreign Policy, Random House, 1991

Avner Cohen, Israel and the Bomb, Columbia University Press, 1998

Perhaps the most reliable source. Israel's Nuclear Weapons

Counterproliferation Paper No. 2, USAF Counterproliferation Center, Air War College, September 1999.

Bro PteX,

Totally with you on this.

Why shld terrorist jews listen to anyone else..their terror tactics are chillingly effective in exterminating Palestine.

Only a concerted effort will rid the world of this menace..and that will only happen when arab/muslim nations wake up.

Which is years away but surely there will come a time..nothing lasts forever ...till then gloat all you want..it doesnt clean your hands of blood.

Till then :cheers:

What, you didn't like the Jewish saying? If you knew Hebrew, you would realize how awesome that saying is.
It means your opinion of Israel is worthless as an American and as a human being in general.

Why are they invading Lebanon this time? Their soldiers haven't been kidnapped nor Hezbollah has attacked them am I missing something?

And the arabs would cower behind the cloak of big bro america and auntie ji UN while they hold countless 'summits'.

If the news is true, hope the terrorist jews at least whack some sense into arab heads to stand up for themselves.

I think it is false news, Hezbollah would have started talking sht by now. :lol:

And the arabs would cower behind the cloak of big bro america and auntie ji UN while they hold countless 'summits'.

If the news is true, hope the terrorist jews at least whack some sense into arab heads to stand up for themselves.

I see why you were banned the first time around.

Back
Top Bottom