What's new

Israel and the New Middle East - All There is to Know

I don't think there's anything wrong with the tribal societies, we have seen lots of developments in our own country, I hope you're not one nation while ignoring the so-called Pan-Arabist like Assad or the Shia Militias or whatever. As far as I can remember Israel never went to war with KSA nor did Saudi ,which has the largest tribal society. Political Islam doesn't always mean that the State public enemy is Israel/AU/PRC ,take Erdogan for example, Turkey has been flourishing under his leadership ,hence nothing wrong in adopting the Islamic morals. On the other hand, I'm sure you know better than I do how distasteful Al-Qedea is.

I find it your argument very reasonable. Israel has to arm itself to the teeth ,but you should always accept shortcomings and casualties from handful like 3 , or too heavy to take like ~3000

Israel is playing the long game. Waiting for the Arabs to evolve.

I did say it was a long game.

When this is achieved and they have given up the tribal mentality and political Islam - peace will take care of itself.

Until then, we arm ourselves to the teeth and defend ourselves with vigour.

We fight for life, they fight for death.

Kid you starting again,dont be so dumb and reply as an adult.
If you cant STFU!

Adults don't say bizzare things like Hamas acquiring nuclear weapons and claiming they have those intentions. I'm sure they would just kill themselves and everyone in the region. They still don't even have tanks, anti air defense, or good offensive capabilities, no jets, or guided missles. Lots of their weapons are old but maintained and you're telling us these funny jokes. Do us a favor and keep those jokes to yourself....:D

Adults don't say bizzare things like Hamas acquiring nuclear weapons and claiming they have those intentions. I'm sure they would just kill themselves and everyone in the region. They still don't even have tanks, anti air defense, or good offensive capabilities, no jets, or guided missles. Lots of their weapons are old but maintained and you're telling us these funny jokes. Do us a favor and keep those jokes to yourself....:D
This shows how inteligent you are,first read what i wrote.
Its very easy to have a nuclear device(obtained from a former sovjet arsenal or when ever they have from Iran)as small as a suitcase which can be detonated from a distance boy.
So go throw stones at IDF soldiers,thats where you good at and leave the debating to grownups.

Its very easy to have a nuclear device(obtained from a former sovjet arsenal or when ever they have from Iran)as small as a suitcase which can be detonated from a distance boy.
So go throw stones at IDF soldiers,thats where you good at and leave the debating to grownups.

No, you're an absolute idiot....:D

Turkish people do not try to frame our people as crazies who want destruction. We defend our people and that is our only interest to defend and resist the occupation which occurs on a daily basis. And no, Hamas doesn't operate like a fantasy movie. No one has the intentions to do something crazy like that. Only israel has the nuclear weapons. Hamas could barely cause any damage to Israel with their whole arsenal. What you're trying to do is frame Hamas as the aggressor. When in reality the one who conducted massive attacks in the past was Israel. And Palestinians are no more than courageous and motivated people's who seek to not be slaves of the Zionists.

Now, I've dismissed you as a Turk. Nice try Zionist. Remove the Turkish flag.

Not even in million years. If Hamas acquired such weapons I will go after Iran and Hazzey will disarm Hamas:omghaha:

Seriously? The Hell? Hamas? For real? Nukes?

The Americans traced and tracked every single piece belonging to the USSR WMDs.

No, you're an absolute idiot....:D

Turkish people do not try to frame our people as crazies who want destruction. We defend our people and that is our only interest to defend and resist the occupation which occurs on a daily basis. And no, Hamas doesn't operate like a fantasy movie. No one has the intentions to do something crazy like that. Only israel has the nuclear weapons. Hamas could barely cause any damage to Israel with their whole arsenal. What you're trying to do is frame Hamas as the aggressor. When in reality the one who conducted massive attacks in the past was Israel. And Palestinians are no more than courageous and motivated people's who seek to not be slaves of the Zionists.

Now, I've dismissed you as a Turk. Nice try Zionist. Remove the Turkish flag.
HAHAHAHAHAH you crazy boy,if you had read my post before you would have seen that i wrote IF IF IF.
But i dont care what you think of me,just know what i think of you(and your kind).
Btw,the only idiot is you who cant read!

The Americans traced and tracked every single piece belonging to the USSR WMDs.
Those were just examples,there are more countries to get it from.Do i have to name them all?
So you are saying its not possible?

Those were just examples,there are more countries to get it from.Do i have to name them all?
So you are saying its not possible?

Look, when it comes to nuclear devices the black market can't help it. Actually, you were right my friend, the Americans had a hard time collecting them from rouge States :D

Either Jews will win or Arabs will win.

We did win.

The problem is, Arabs always count defeats as victories.

Israel set the bar with the 6 day war.

Now if Israel doesn't beat them in 24 hours, they declare victory. Like the Gaza conflict last year. 130 pals dead, mostly terrorist. Lots of destruction and hell for Pal civilians.

Egypt mediates peace.

Hamas have victory parades.

This is why unfortunately, the next Arab initiative against Israel (and there will be one) Israel need to bomb them back into the stone age. No ceasefires forced on us by Europe. No UN meddling.

If we are attacked, we unleash hell.

We still won't 'win' in their eyes. Even if there is only one Arab left, this is a victory for them. It's their mentality.

But we have to make them understand that attacking us exacts a massive price.

Back
Top Bottom