What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

Everyone is talking about pilot no one talk a tons of shit fall down when plane crashed

Makes sense. I wanted to ask the same thing. There could some evidence even if it fell into some remote mountains in IoK

Anxiously waiting
I have a video of the second dead pilot, sent me by my friend who live near tehsil headquarters hospital. He and his friends visited on this site and recorded on his mobile.
When I tried to share the video, off say cannot support this type file. I am happy to post private to moderator to review first as it shows dead pilot on fire.

I do agree on the point that Pakistan side shouldn't share any further proof and let Indian side expose themselves or at-least more make more claims as after all, evidence will be provided which will shatter the whole Indian world of lies in single go. However, speaking of ISPR reply, was necessary IMO as IAF official was calling it out. What I want is, Pakistan shouldn't share any technical data, at least for now.
Second Pilot proof might be coming soon

Yes good approach u better contact @Dubious @waz @The Eagle @balixd
I have a video of the second dead pilot, sent me by my friend who live near tehsil headquarters hospital. He and his friends visited on this site and recorded on his mobile.
When I tried to share the video, off say cannot support this type file. I am happy to post private to moderator to review first as it shows dead pilot on fire.

I am working right now and will do after job
the file is too large and desp6i crop it it still cannot be uploaded due to file size. I am happy to privately watsapp to moderator and they should decide whether this videos can be uploaded. ..

the file is too large and desp6i crop it it still cannot be uploaded due to file size. I am happy to privately watsapp to moderator and they should decide whether this videos can be uploaded. ..

@waz @Dubious @balixd

If these guys dont get in touch, I can give you my number to WhatsApp it to me.

Upload on a youtube channel nd share the link

There was a video of a burned pilot. But it was in IOK and was of Helicopter crash

If this is not a joke then plz don't. As there is a reason why ispr or media hasn't done this. Follow the authorities let them decide and do it the way they want to. Its not upto you and me.

Take your time as everyone i quoted u is moderators they will decide its fake or not (as saw such few videos myself) and rather to be posted or not on PDF as we are more popular in india than any other Pakistani media bus indians ka kamal hai :)

Thats why i also tag @balixd too to check its authentication unki shorat tu aab tak DG ISPR tak phnch chuki hai but totally free publicity
If this is not a joke then plz don't. As there is a reason why ispr or media hasn't done this. Follow the authorities let them decide and do it the way they want to. Its not upto you and me.

This make sense. As I cannot myself verify this video except watsapp by my friend . the video clearly shows local Pakistanies not the Indians.

There was a video of a burned pilot. But it was in IOK and was of Helicopter crash
the video clearly shows local Pakistanies not the Indians.

This make sense. As I cannot myself verify this video except watsapp by my friend . the video clearly shows local Pakistanies not the Indians.

the video clearly shows local Pakistanies not the Indians.
Well that video showed Kashmiris of IOK

If the video has footage of the wreckage and aircraft serial number, that should be enough. Take screenshots and kindly post. Thanks
I am not sure if this help. Or if this is chopper or jet...let me try to post images

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190409-114846_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20190409-114846_Video Player.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_20190409-115019_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20190409-115019_Video Player.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_20190409-114950_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20190409-114950_Video Player.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_20190409-115004_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20190409-115004_Video Player.jpg