What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

The vedic paramano bum has returned with another fake ID... He couldn't resist Pakistani "aatmi HATHIYARs aka POINTY MISSILES..:lol:

@Irfan Baloch. @Jango. @Oscar Are multiple ID paramano bum fags allowed to come back?
dont worry
i have dealt with the butthurt drone operator. after loosing his job he made a suicide troll account to flame here but now he needs to packup and go

abey that is no Indian drone.. but your own chinese one... why dnt you read the comments before making a stupid comment..

Your assumption have been refuted. I am sure that user has read all the posts and that is why enjoying this news. :)

Your assumption have been refuted. I am sure that user has read all the posts and that is why enjoying this news. :)

what assumptions ?? you shoot a silly quadcopter( most probably your own) and make a huge cry over it.. damn half of you pakis will die of heart attack if you ever win a war against us(but then it can only be a fantasy :( )... :lol::lol:

imagine if Indians had shot down our drone
their PM
their ministers
their politicans
their anchors
their actors
their writers
their posters

would have been declaring greater victory than Battle of Briton and warning us with imminent invasion and annihilation
PS on a sombre note. rest in peace to our valiant pigeon may its soul rest in pigeon heaven.

this is a befitting reply
@DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer
Modis expression would have been similiar to this .. Quenched fists in the air -- spreading poison" along with third class jingoism :

image.jpg

But today .. This is what indian posters look like:

image.jpg

Confused and in strong denial,, fake finger pointing without any substance for the heck ofit..:lol:

what assumptions ?? you shoot a silly quadcopter( most probably your own) and make a huge cry over it.. damn half of you pakis will die of heart attack if you ever win a war against us(but then it can only be a fantasy :( )... :lol::lol:

It is your assumption that we shot down our own copter. LOC is a sensitive area. It is stupid to think that police was operating copters along LOC. Police is not even posted on LOC. And I am sure many of bharatis would die of heart attack with this news and many other news where we burst supa puwa India bubble. :)

Modis expression would have been similiar to this .. Quenched fists in the air -- spreading poison" along with third class jingoism :

View attachment 237725

But today .. This is what indian posters look like:

View attachment 237726

Confused and in strong denial,, fake finger pointing without any substance for the heck ofit..:lol:

Modi would have even awarded Maha Vir Chakra to the soldier who might have shot down our UAV. :lol:

upload_2015-1-5_17-1-52-png.181444.png

I gave you an example. If pictures are some prove than Rustom 1 is also copy of CH3. Pictures are no prove.

Except the first public display of pics of CH-3 happened in 2010 in Zhuhai airshow

Zhuhai10: PICTURES: China reveals armed UAV designs - 11/25/2010 - Flight Global

whereas first flight of Rustom 1 was in 2009

DRDO Rustom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wonder how India could conduct flight tests of a drone based on CH-3 in 2009 when it presence was made public in 2010

PS: you are free to believe India has time travel capabilities. :D

India should accept but they never accept.out of three major wars btw pakistan n india , india has lost 2 of them.

They tried the nuke, but there was no power to make it active, then tried the saheen II, but it could not be brought of storage as the carrier's tyres where flat. Then tried babur, but that didnt lift off, finally they sent mujahids with stones to take it down :(

You INDIANS know nothing..........it was RAAD Missile which is far Far faar faaaaaaaaar better than ur Prithvi (1,2,3,4,5), Agni (1,2,3,4,5),
Brahmos, Akash, Naag , HELINA, Chandrayaan and all your crap......:astagh:

Have i Mentioned Manglyaan...
It is the best ...HUH

Baat Khatam...

Back
Top Bottom