What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

He spoke as the national security adviser of the country and the Pakistani govt never dissociated itself from that statement.
On the contrary,

"Later in the day, the Pakistani government hastily acknowledged that Mr. Kasab was a citizen and announced that Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani had fired Mr. Durrani for failing to take Mr. Gilani “and other stakeholders into confidence” and for a “lack of coordination on matters of national security.”

You can keep denying but no one outside Pakistan would take your words seriously. I am not trying to convince you, just stating facts. I know there are people who still don't believe in the moon landing or think that 9/11 was an inside job. There is no point trying to convince them.

Your so-called "Facts" are irrelevant.

As i said earlier - the world has moved on from 26/11 drama. You should too. If you want justice, have a word with your own people who orchestrated it start to end.

And one last thing - your obsession with these characters like Lakhvi, Saeed, ISI pigeons etc. - will only get you so far. Dont embarrass yourselves

Please read the source before posting... this is about someone "alleging" investigation officer said this during interrogation!!!!

cant even get the basics of "investigation" right :laugh:

26/11 probe: Pakistan smiles, India squirms - The Times of India

Your so-called "Facts" are irrelevant.

Great rebuttal. When facts don't suit you, they are irrelevant. :lol:

As i said earlier - the world has moved on from 26/11 drama. You should too. If you want justice, have a word with your own people who orchestrated it start to end.

You are the one who brought 26/11 in to this thread not me. Then when I expose your lies you ask me to move on. Brilliant!

Great rebuttal. When facts don't suit you, they are irrelevant. :lol:

You are the one who brought 26/11 in to this thread not me. Then when I expose your lies you ask me to move on. Brilliant!

As an example of the perpetual state of denial and lies by india - and yes the world has moved on so should you

We did get basics of investigation right and much more... so much so that we got pakistan by b@lls to admit it's role

Mumbai attacks trial - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Rubbish. Seems india has itself by the balls. Talks macho against a country one tenth its size and still can't do diddly squat except issue baseless lies and allegations. Meanwhile - indians are at war with each other and the existential threats lie within

Rubbish. Seems india has itself by the balls. Talks macho against a country one tenth its size and still can't do diddly squat except issue baseless lies and allegations. Meanwhile - indians are at war with each other and the existential threats lie within

I like how you conveniently skipped the part where you were proven wrong. Do you admit it was pakistan that didn't wish to extend consular access to kasab, and you were wrong?
We cut your country to size, remember that.. it counts more than having one by.. you know what. In the grown-up world, which I am sure you are still not a part of, bigger nations don't go berserk on smaller ones just because they can. You are 1/10th of our size, know your place...

Know your place and keep your beak shut because a country one tenth your size can reduce you into a giant parking lot of dust and broken glass for the next 350 years.

"Consular access" would more likely have entailed cross examining the suspect which the lying indians couldn't do bc they'd be exposed - just as their lies in Kashmir have been exposed for decades

Know your place and keep your beak shut because a country one tenth your size can reduce you into a giant parking lot of dust and broken glass for the next 350 years.

"Consular access" would more likely have entailed cross examining the suspect which the lying indians couldn't do bc they'd be exposed - just as their lies in Kashmir have been exposed for decades
May in the wet dreams of people like you. You got your chance and instead of making "giant parking lot" what did you do? that's right, surrendered unconditionally and got cut into half. All it showed was you may be 1/10th of our size but your mouth is 100 times bigger!
India can't force you to have consular access. Your HC chose to ignore requests from Kasab. Just proves that it is you who is lying. I mean, first you ignored your dead soldiers, now ignoring your captured terrorists.. not a big deal for you guys...

May in the wet dreams of people like you. You got your chance and instead of making "giant parking lot" what did you do? that's right, surrendered unconditionally and got cut into half. All it showed was you may be 1/10th of our size but your mouth is 100 times bigger!
India can't force you to have consular access. Your HC chose to ignore requests from Kasab. Just proves that it is you who is lying. I mean, first you ignored your dead soldiers, now ignoring your captured terrorists.. not a big deal for you guys...

RUBBISH!!! Even the DG ISI offered to fly into hostile land and offer feedback and that courtesy (yes, it was a courtesy - not a requirement for him) was annulled when your maturity-devoid side opted for theatrics, hollow threats, media trials etc -- all which did WHAT for you except make you look like emotional school-boys

And not need to talk about captured terrorists because we've killed and captured scores of terrorists funded and given backing by india via Afghanistan.....you mess with Pakistan, now with all the internal fissures and divisions in india - the chickens shall come home to roost!

Always remember that realities have changed since 71. Mistakes were made by us but those informed know about indian treachery. And now you cry over Kashmir when the hunted become the hunter and whack some of your occupation forces

RUBBISH!!! Even the DG ISI offered to fly into hostile land and offer feedback and that courtesy (yes, it was a courtesy - not a requirement for him) was annulled when your maturity-devoid side opted for theatrics, hollow threats, media trials etc -- all which did WHAT for you except make you look like emotional school-boys

And not need to talk about captured terrorists because we've killed and captured scores of terrorists funded and given backing by india via Afghanistan.....you mess with Pakistan, now with all the internal fissures and divisions in india - the chickens shall come home to roost!

Always remember that realities have changed since 71. Mistakes were made by us but those informed know about indian treachery. And now you cry over Kashmir when the hunted become the hunter and whack some of your occupation forces
Which part of "consular access" did you not understand? Was DG ISI a consul at that time? Any request should come from pak HC in India. Not from army chief, not from your PM and certainly not from ISI (a.k.a Kasab's mentors). We don't care who advices them from your country, but communication needs to come from "consul". And amazingly, your HC chose to ignore the issue all together.
If you have captured any "terrorists" who are indian "citizens", then we can talk. If they are your own citizens, you can do whatever you want and it is not our business. Surprisingly (or not), there isn't one such case. Lot of claims, but nothing on ground..

Which part of "consular access" did you not understand? Was DG ISI a consul at that time? Any request should come from pak HC in India. Not from army chief, not from your PM and certainly not from ISI (a.k.a Kasab's mentors). We don't care who advices them from your country, but communication needs to come from "consul". And amazingly, your HC chose to ignore the issue all together.
If you have captured any "terrorists" who are indian "citizens", then we can talk. If they are your own citizens, you can do whatever you want and it is not our business. Surprisingly (or not), there isn't one such case. Lot of claims, but nothing on ground..

Scores of indian spies have been arrested in Pakistan, in some cases ammunition and cameras confiscated. This is especially the case subsequent to 26/11 drama. Plenty of links to share.

Whether its the HC or the Govt. of Pakistan to which it answers - Pakistani State requested access to cross-examine this character and that was denied. According to media reports, David Coleman supposedly planned the attacks but in actuality was a DEA/FBI informant - Americans also denied handing him over to the indians and yet you are so fixated on just the alleged by you "Pakistani angle"

typical cherry picking, lying, conniving approach towards life in general

Scores of indian spies have been arrested in Pakistan, in some cases ammunition and cameras confiscated. This is especially the case subsequent to 26/11 drama. Plenty of links to share.

Whether its the HC or the Govt. of Pakistan to which it answers - Pakistani State requested access to cross-examine this character and that was denied. According to media reports, David Coleman supposedly planned the attacks but in actuality was a DEA/FBI informant - Americans also denied handing him over to the indians and yet you are so fixated on just the alleged by you "Pakistani angle"

typical cherry picking, lying, conniving approach towards life in general
"spies" are not terrorists. They don't kill people directly. But I like how suddenly "we have arrested your terrorists" changed to "spies" and camera confiscated? really??? Thank goodness, you were able to confiscate them before they exploded. What a joke.
As per international requirement, countries are required to give "consular access", not govt. access. Read the link. Only "consular officers" must be allowed. This was intended to protect the rights of foreigners so that they are not unjustly arrested and persecuted. There is no mandate for allowing foreign "investigators/prosecutors" for "interrogation". Thus your whole argument that india didn't allow consular access has been demolished.
Indeed we did not allow pak govt officials and the reason given was when their trip was finalized, a memorandum was signed and pak did not make the request then. It made the request at the last second which india wasn't able to accommodate.
http://www3.law.columbia.edu/hrlr/jlm/ica-section-ii.pdf

"spies" are not terrorists. They don't kill people directly. But I like how suddenly "we have arrested your terrorists" changed to "spies" and camera confiscated? really??? Thank goodness, you were able to confiscate them before they exploded. What a joke.
As per international requirement, countries are required to give "consular access", not govt. access. Read the link. Only "consular officers" must be allowed. This was intended to protect the rights of foreigners so that they are not unjustly arrested and persecuted. There is no mandate for allowing foreign "investigators/prosecutors" for "interrogation". Thus your whole argument that india didn't allow consular access has been demolished.
Indeed we did not allow pak govt officials and the reason given was when their trip was finalized, a memorandum was signed and pak did not make the request then. It made the request at the last second which india wasn't able to accommodate.
http://www3.law.columbia.edu/hrlr/jlm/ica-section-ii.pdf

So basically what you are saying is consulate workers are non state actors, spies pigeons etc. are harmless (that's odd) and that we should just take every word the indians have to say as facts without the opportunity to corroborate them ourselves.....smells like bharati logic to me

So basically what you are saying is consulate workers are non state actors, spies pigeons etc. are harmless (that's odd) and that we should just take every word the indians have to say as facts without the opportunity to corroborate them ourselves.....smells like bharati logic to me
No. I am saying is people in pakistan are non-consular officials. What is shockingly pathetic about your logic is with the information provided by our officials, you can easily corroborate with your own investigation as everything happened inside your own country. The things which were not (like gps data and other details) were given access to when your officials came here. It is funny that you think pakistan can't verify kasab's family details without talking to him when those detaisl are all over the place plus officially given by us. Stangely enough, pakistan never given access to indians regarding details within pak territory/control like to lakhvi and hafiz. Even tried to prevent extradition of abu jundal from SA by supplying fake passport to him. hazard a guess why?

Back
Top Bottom