What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

all Indian are barking with frustration.....that is not new for us and we now their situation right well ...go and drink some your favorite juce for relexation....:guns::flame:

lol.. your army just shot down your police UAV:lol::lol:

look at the photo.. it is the greatest proof that, the UAV is pakistani police UAV.
5596138d5a521.jpg

Drone cameras for police operations - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
''Greatest proof'' my (back)side.

Pakistani police don't operate near the borders.

This drone is commercially available. That means anyone can buy it. Indian forces could be using it as a low-cost surveillance tool.

Last edited:
Didn't Pakistani rangers crash another one of their drones last week near the border.

In all probability they crashed this chinese toy too..and now Mujahid forces must be vying for Nishan-e-haider, by claiming it brought down some bad *** Indian UAV.

What is amazing is the audacity of ISPR in making such news in the era of internet

I guess it domestic consumption

you are a fool.. it is you, pakistani media and your army who have no idea bout what they are doing... your army shot down your police UAV and spread propaganda that they have shot down Indian UAV in their official media site with pics.... pathetic fools... this proves hat your army have no idea bout the UAVs used buy your police..
They could have atleast changed the pics... really pathetic and unprofessional to go public...

Air Force drone crashes near Bhuj in Gujarat : India, News - India Today

Indian Air Force's UAV crashes in Rajasthan's Barmer, no casualties reported - Firstpost

Drone crashes into hotel terrace in Chennai's MRC Nagar, one held - The Times of India

Didn't Pakistani rangers crash another one of their drones last week near the border.
Lmao aren't you the guy who was claiming Rangers didn't use UAVs and now suddenly after embarassing yourself you are an expert ?

Luna deploys a chute to land:

image.jpg
image.jpg

In all probability they crashed this chinese toy too..and now Mujahid forces must be vying for Nishan-e-haider, by claiming it brought down some bad *** Indian UAV.
nah ...adventurous indian military finally learnt to fly a uav hoping to get a bit chakra ....which unfortunately got shot down by mujahid force !

DRDO and the one that shot down looks same to me. These pictures don't prove anything. You need to bring more proves. Police don't operate any drones in border areas, so your claims are illogical and rubbish to say the least. :)

You guys have history of denying your UAV's being shot down so it is the same behavior that we are seeing from you and other bharati kids on this forum. :)
LOL.. level of frustration: Areesh..
Level of blindness: Areesh..

@DESERT FIGHTER - Lalaa, I am too lazy to go through 12 pages of this thread; can you tell me what happened and what exactly are the Indian's cribbing about ? :)

if we s>>>>tt their waves in front of them they well be close their eyes and saying that these are not of our us...

@DESERT FIGHTER - Lalaa, I am too lazy to go through 12 pages of this thread; can you tell me what happened and what exactly are the Indian's cribbing about ? :)
Mujahid forces shot down a crappy indian quad uav... On LOC near bhimber AK...
indians claim it was belonged to Bhimber police... Frustrated and angry ..:lol:

Yet another thread hijacked for Indian trolling, mental masturbation and Pakistan bashing.

This bull about it being a Pakistani Police drone is bull because the police don't operate so close to the borders, especially not Azad Kashmir and the LOC.

The other bull about it being the Pakistan Rangers drone that crashed earlier is bull because that was a different type of drone.

---------

When Pakistan shoots down an actual drone with a camera on it and claims it's from India, ''oh they must've shot their own drone'' and assorted bullshit.

But when India catches a pigeon and claims its a Pakistani spy, all the Indiots defend that by saying that it is possible that Pakistan was using pigeons for spying.

If it is plausible that Pakistan uses pigeons for spying, it is VERY PLAUSIBLE that India uses commercially available drones for the same purpose.

Back
Top Bottom