What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

As usual Indians incompetence, they are going to deny it ever happened.....lol

Pakistan must keep destroying any invading terrorist drones of Hindustan...under Modi's policy of state sponsored terrorism.

Then no need for you to complain on this thread either, now is there?
Stating a fact is not complaining... same as stating a fact that this is a crashed pakistani police drone isn't same as complaining PA shot indian spy drone..

I wonder what was going on in the mind of the ISPR guy who decided to announce this nonsense.
Whatever it was, it was a lot more logical than what was going on in the mind of your BSF when they decided to arrest pigeons on multiple occasions.
As far basic logic goes, how does a drone shot down even by firearm remain so intact?
It is not ''so intact''. It is in pieces.
Let's compare two photos: one from your video, and one from the ISPR:
MpOUDO0[1].png

Drone[1].jpg

The second one is much bigger, and, unlike the one from the video, was supposedly shot with a rifle and not a shotgun.

Your video proves nothing and the ISPR's statement remains entirely plausible.

Have to admit, in general people are quite fair and indulgent out here.

Bharat Rakshak is so boring and limited in scope in comparison to PDF.
the way i see these kind of things are.."your form, your rules"..
in bharath rakshak they don't give +ve ratings for some trolls

instead they just celebrate terrorist attacks in Pakistan - just took me one or two looks to realize what a bunch of scum bags you have over there on your forum

here we may have trolls - but we dont celebrate temple stampedes or terrorist attacks in india, that's the difference!

This Indian Military drone was taking aerial photography of Pakistan areas...

@WebMaster @waz

I am pretty sure, racist posts like these should not get a positive rating.
There is nothing racist about that post. I was talking about Indians, as in, the country India. It would be racist if I commented on your colour or physical features, which I haven't.

I wonder what was going on in the mind of the ISPR guy who decided to announce this nonsense.

The first rule of a lie, is that the lie should be believable

As far basic logic goes, how does a drone shot down even by firearm remain so intact?

In the below video remains of quadcopter drone after being shot by gun fire can be seen

Feel really sorry for the gullible masses

Arre bhai,

The drone is shot by Mujahid forces with some roohani taqat.

BTW, what Pakistan Army trying to prove with this? That mujahid are much more well armed and capable than Pak Army?

:toast_sign::toast_sign:Thank god. At least indians have the decency to send a drone rather than some dumb pegions.

same as stating a fact that this is a crashed pakistani police drone
Who declared it a fact?
That is your belief. There is evidence both for and against it. That means it is not a 'fact'.

fact
noun
  1. a thing that is known or proved to be true.

Whatever floats your boat :lol:

Feel free to disagree

We have Tamilian saying for chaps like yourself.

"He tries to look for fishes even in urine "

I am pretty sure Firearm enthusiasts here can verify a such a small plastic object shot by a any rifle won't be so intact. Let alone get more damaged by the crash.

@MilSpec

BTW, what Pakistan Army trying to prove with this? That mujahid are much more well armed and capable than Pak Army?
Mentioning who shot it has nothing to do with trying to prove anything.
Whatever floats your boat :lol:

Feel free to disagree

We have Tamilian saying for chaps like yourself.

"He tries to look for fishes even in urine "
Do you have any actual refutation? Do you see any flaws in my comparison of the two images? Tamilian sayings don't qualify as actual arguments.

I can go on and on with Urdu and Punjabi sayings about some of the brainwashed Indians here. But I don't need to. I'll just quote my previous comparison:
It is not ''so intact''. It is in pieces.
Let's compare two photos: one from your video, and one from the ISPR:
View attachment 237772

View attachment 237773

The second one is much bigger, and, unlike the one from the video, was supposedly shot with a rifle and not a shotgun.

This Indian Military drone was taking aerial photography of Pakistan areas...
Indian military don't use Chinese Drorns , Its used by PA...

Last time also PAK shows Chinese made grenade as Indian made grenade and they look like stupid in front of camera and also about medicine which PAK imported . lol

instead they just celebrate terrorist attacks in Pakistan - just took me one or two looks to realize what a bunch of scum bags you have over there on your forum

here we may have trolls - but we dont celebrate temple stampedes or terrorist attacks in india, that's the difference!

did you saw any indians celebrating terror attacks in pakistan?? did you say any such posts?? lol.. it is you pakistani who celibate terror attacks in india and praise terrorists. in every pages about terror attack india, the pakistani posts are praising terrorists. it is you who support terrorism.. not us.

Back
Top Bottom